Obama = Worse President Ever

I love this line from the Wizbang blogger defending himself.
Conservative lairs. Is that like a country club in La Jolla?

"""Before you liberals out there start yelping about “conservative lairs” and all,..."

Historians agree overwhelmingly that President Obama is the worse President in history:

Most Presidential Experts Agree: Obama is Worst President In History | Wizbang

While I am certainly not a historian, I certainly agree that on both the home front and on foreign policy, history will indeed record Obama as the worse President ever.

Not quite, idiot.
From your Brookings link. Look carefully at No. 18 out of 43 with that one eye in the middle of your forehead.
Then check and see who is ranked No. 35.

table-(3).png

Yeah, that's really something to write home about.

Knocking unemployment down 5%
Most oil production on our soil ever
Cutting gas prices a third

Isn't what I'd call the worse president ever

In fact I would put him around 20th....

Bush for causing the great recession gets a top 5 worse spot.

Clearly they don't.

There aren't any real stats there, however what he says seems to paint a picture of them not thinking Obama's the greatest, which according to this guy, it means he's clearly the worst. I don't get that "logic", do you?
According to this he's the worst out of the top 18, on a list of 43...

I'm sure they could find him the worst on a list of one too.

"OBAMA, WORST BLACK PRESIDENT EVER!!!"

nice try at bringing race into it. But his failures and incompetence have nothing to do with his being half black/half white.

But how about explaining why someone who is half white and half black is considered black in your small mind. Why isn't he just a human being? you libs are the most racist people in the world.

You ask why I brought race into it. Let's see. Maybe I was parodying.

Then you go off making comments about race, after just asking why people aren't just considered people.

The answer isn't actually that difficult. If you look at slavery, segregation, and the other fights that black people have had to endure of the history of the US, for a black person to make it to be president, in a country that simply would not have ever voted for a guy who even so much as looks black, to there being enough people in the US who don't think black people are inferior, shows a major change in US society.

Be happy. From the Real Clear Politics polls, Ben Carson is leading Hillary.

Wrong again.

Ben Carson Vaults to Lead in Latest Journal/NBC Poll
Retired neurosurgeon overtakes Donald Trump for lead among Republican presidential candidates

RealClearPolitics top link with Carson+6 links back to here:
Ben Carson Vaults to Lead in Latest Journal/NBC Poll

Presidents are evaluated by objective criteria

What were you given?
What crisis did you face?
What did you leave?
What were your lasting accomplishments?

No question Obama was handed an economy on the brink of depression and two wars to go along with a global war on terrorism. Few presidents (Lincoln and FDR being the exceptions have been dealt a worse hand)

What crisis did you face? Obama faced an economy on the verge of collapse, a republican party intent on preventing his success, terrorist attacks around the globe, losing 750,000 jobs a month and a healthcare system that only provided for those lucky enough to have health insurance

What did you leave? Obama prevented a Depression, saved the auto and financial sectors, added 8 million jobs and cut unemployment by 5%. More than doubled the stock market. He also ended combat involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan

What were your lasting accomplishments
1. Obamacare
2. Stopped a depression
3. Repeal of DADT and same sex marriage nationwide
4. Recognition of Cuba
5. Iran nuclear deal
6. Killed bin Laden

By any measure, a top ten President and one of the best in modern times

Yes, some really great accomplishments. Even Obamacare is a total disaster. It's imploding daily.

Historians agree overwhelmingly that President Obama is the worse President in history:

While I am certainly not a historian, I certainly agree that on both the home front and on foreign policy, history will indeed record Obama as the worse President ever.

Not quite, idiot.
From your Brookings link. Look carefully at No. 18 out of 43 with that one eye in the middle of your forehead.

table-(3).png

You need to back away from your computer and stop writing altogether. Your O/P is a total lie.

The blogger quotes Brookings for it's references - that's not what they are saying at all. Measuring Obama against the great presidents

What were you given?
What did you leave?

No question Obama was handed an economy on the brink of depression and two wars to go along with a global war on terrorism. Few presidents (Lincoln and FDR being the exceptions have been dealt a worse hand)

What crisis did you face? Obama faced an economy on the verge of collapse, a republican party intent on preventing his success, terrorist attacks around the globe, losing 750,000 jobs a month and a healthcare system that only provided for those lucky enough to have health insurance

What did you leave? Obama prevented a Depression, saved the auto and financial sectors, added 8 million jobs and cut unemployment by 5%. More than doubled the stock market. He also ended combat involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan

1. Obamacare
2. Stopped a depression
4. Recognition of Cuba
5. Iran nuclear deal
6. Killed bin Laden

Yes, some really great accomplishments. Even Obamacare is a total disaster. It's imploding daily.

More rightwing spin based on unending predictions of economic doom....or dare I say....a Trainwreck

Fact is, Obamacare did not wreck the economy, it did not kill jobs, it added 10 million and counting to those with insurance and it has begun to reduce overall healthcare costs

What were you given?
What did you leave?

1. Obamacare
2. Stopped a depression
4. Recognition of Cuba
5. Iran nuclear deal
6. Killed bin Laden

I think the last two years of Obamas presidency will help seal his greatness. Rather than go out as a lame duck with a Republican Congress, he is charging hard pushing his legacy. Recognition of Cuba, Sealing the Iran deal, Immigration reform and ecological treaties with China are all nearing completion

Not quite, idiot.

table-(3).png

You need to back away from your computer and stop writing altogether. Your O/P is a total lie.

I've got you Liberal crazies in full damage control mode, haven't I? You nuts are too easy.

What were you given?
What did you leave?

1. Obamacare
2. Stopped a depression
4. Recognition of Cuba
5. Iran nuclear deal
6. Killed bin Laden

More rightwing spin based on unending predictions of economic doom....or dare I say....a Trainwreck

Fact is, Obamacare did not wreck the economy, it did not kill jobs, it added 10 million and counting to those with insurance and it has begun to reduce overall healthcare costs

How many insurers dropped out of it this week? Even the cheapest Bronze policy will increase 11% with an average $5K deductible. You call that insurance? LOL!!

What were you given?
What did you leave?

1. Obamacare
2. Stopped a depression
4. Recognition of Cuba
5. Iran nuclear deal
6. Killed bin Laden

How many insurers dropped out of it this week? Even the cheapest Bronze policy will increase 11% with an average $5K deductible. You call that insurance? LOL!!

You seem to be pushing for universal healthcare...that would solve your problem

Didn't read your own link, didja.

To be fair, the headline of the OP/ED is a lie. Being a gullible RW, you jumped on that juicy headline and didn't bother to question it.

"In the past I have been fond of saying that it is hard to assess a president’s legacy until he has been out of office for at least ten years."

I assessed Obama's presidency in 2008, and I was right.

Like the OP, you just blindly believed the headline. Use your brain.

Count on your fingers. My assessment predates the headline by seven years.

Prove it.
Put up a link or shut up.

Sorry, the old Presidential Election2K board on Yahoo no longer exists.

Here's your link -

th

Obama is clearly the worst president in history, and sorry libs, it has nothing to do with him being half black.

Why is he clearly the worst president ever?

Because he managed to cause the second (not the first) worst recession in US history, and do it months BEFORE he was elected president?
Because he managed to get the US into one of the worst wars in US history, FIVE YEAR BEFORE he was elected president?
Because people still remember his name, unlike some anonymous presidents from the 1800s?
Because you don't like him?

Because he has failed in every way.
Because he has refused to do the job of president and instead tried to be a dictator,
because he hates this country,
because he kowtows to radical muslims,
because he has divided this country by race, age, religion, sex, location, and income.
Because he has consistently lied about every topic.
because he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world, because he has made Putin look like a real leader.
because he helped the radical elements of islam take over Libya and Egypt,
because he lied about benghazi for political gain.
because he had doubled the national debt.

but we understand, you love and worship him. we get it.

Most of your lol-inducing excrement aside, there is one I'll address...

If America is a laughing stock, it's people with your mentality that make us one, not our leaders. All one has to do is simply read a post such as yours. You're an embarrassment to Americans that truly possess empathy, logic and humility. You're 'that guy' that no one at the party wants to be cornered by because people strongly believe he's a world-class douche canoe. Not trying to be rude, just honest.

You can choose to call those who disagree with you 'liberals', 'progressives' or whatever 'scary people' pigeonhole keeps your sensibilities intact, but in truth it's your gleefully unaware narcissism, naivety and ignorance that makes other countries giggle, not our President.

Putin is a 'leader' like Obama is a 'secret muzlin'. Both prospects are just too stupid to waste time debating.

Honestly, I don't love or admire politicians. That's a fool's errand. I think the current prez is better than the last one. Probably better than the candidates that ran against him and were defeated. End of story.

Stop the butthurt already.

Clearly they don't.

There aren't any real stats there, however what he says seems to paint a picture of them not thinking Obama's the greatest, which according to this guy, it means he's clearly the worst. I don't get that "logic", do you?
According to this he's the worst out of the top 18, on a list of 43...

nice try at bringing race into it. But his failures and incompetence have nothing to do with his being half black/half white.

But how about explaining why someone who is half white and half black is considered black in your small mind. Why isn't he just a human being? you libs are the most racist people in the world.

Then you go off making comments about race, after just asking why people aren't just considered people.

The answer isn't actually that difficult. If you look at slavery, segregation, and the other fights that black people have had to endure of the history of the US, for a black person to make it to be president, in a country that simply would not have ever voted for a guy who even so much as looks black, to there being enough people in the US who don't think black people are inferior, shows a major change in US society.

Be happy. From the Real Clear Politics polls, Ben Carson is leading Hillary.

And you're assuming Carson will be there?

society changed because society matured, not because the government dictated that it change.

today's racism is exclusively a product of the left. its a poorly veiled attempt to remain in power by creating racial chaos. Do you think idiots like Sharpton and Farrakhan want racial harmony? of course they dont, it would put them out of a job.

I didn't say government dictated that change. However what Obama represents is that things have changed A LOT. He's a symbol of black people having risen up. Why? Because in 1908 he would simply not have been able to be president of the USA. It would have been impossible for any black American man to step and get that job. Obama did it. He stood on the shoulders of those who came before him, and he did something no one else has done.

No, you're talking absolute nonsense when you talk about today's racism being the product of the left. You need only go on stormfront to see you're talking absolute crap.

First of all, obama is NOT black.

Secondly, I understand that you love him and are totally invested in him, I get it.

Third, what I said about him making the divisions in the country worse is true, whether it was intentional can be debated, but I think he wants a divided nation. Remember, he is doing and saying many of the same things done and said by Hitler, Marx, and Mao. You can ignore that if you like, but its true.

Fourth, the left needs racial unrest to further its agenda, and if you are honest about it you will agree.

First of all, it doesn't matter whether you think Obama is black or not. Society PERCEIVES Obama to be black, and that's all that matters. He is, and always will be, the first black US president, no matter whether he's half white or not.

Second, I don't love Obama. I didn't vote for him, I didn't expect him to be some kind of savior or messiah. But if it makes you feel good about yourself, you just keep making stuff about me and then attack me with that nonsense.

Third, you say he made divisions worse in the country. I disagree. The divisions were already there. Maybe he's opened up a gangrenous wound that needed to be opened in order to be healed. This is a good thing. The US needs to deal with the problems of race. Just because they've been hidden from your view doesn't mean that they aren't simmering away and need to be dealt with.
You don't solve problems by shoving them under the carpet. So, I'd say this is a POSITIVE thing from Obama that is pushing the US forward and trying to make it a better place, even though it's going to go through the inevitable difficult period.

Fourth, there might be some on the left who need racism to further their agenda. But the claim you made was that ALL racism comes from the left which is complete nonsense. There is clearly a fair amount of racism from the right too.

But to be honest, I've not seen anyone on the left who needs racism to further their agenda. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, and may very well happen in certain groups that I have not witnessed or experienced.

Forum List

Back