Obama = Worse President Ever

Obama is clearly the worst president in history, and sorry libs, it has nothing to do with him being half black.

Why is he clearly the worst president ever?

Because he managed to cause the second (not the first) worst recession in US history, and do it months BEFORE he was elected president?
Because he managed to get the US into one of the worst wars in US history, FIVE YEAR BEFORE he was elected president?
Because people still remember his name, unlike some anonymous presidents from the 1800s?
Because you don't like him?

Because he has failed in every way.
Because he has refused to do the job of president and instead tried to be a dictator,
because he hates this country,
because he kowtows to radical muslims,
because he has divided this country by race, age, religion, sex, location, and income.
Because he has consistently lied about every topic.
because he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world, because he has made Putin look like a real leader.
because he helped the radical elements of islam take over Libya and Egypt,
because he lied about benghazi for political gain.
because he had doubled the national debt.

but we understand, you love and worship him. we get it.

Failed in every way?

So, the economy is worse than it was 7 years ago?

What is the job of the president? To keep white supremacists happy?
How does he hate the country? Because he doesn't do what you want him to do?
How does he kowtow to radical Muslims? Because he doesn't play the "make all Muslims the great evil" game?
How has he divided a country that has ALWAYS BEEN DIVIDED by race? Did he start the Civil War, or did I miss something? Did he make the riots in Los Angeles in the 1980s? Did he?
How has he made the US the laughing stock abroad? No offense, but anyone who's ever been abroad knows that BUSH was the laughing stock, not Obama. Obama is actually respected. I've been unable to find the foreign US president "approval rating", but Obama has always been better seen than Bush.
He helped radicalise elements of Islam? As if Bush didn't.
He lied.... find a politician who hasn't lied.
Because he doubled the debt paying for wars Bush didn't want to pay for? Er....

Clearly they don't.

There aren't any real stats there, however what he says seems to paint a picture of them not thinking Obama's the greatest, which according to this guy, it means he's clearly the worst. I don't get that "logic", do you?
According to this he's the worst out of the top 18, on a list of 43...

I'm sure they could find him the worst on a list of one too.

"OBAMA, WORST BLACK PRESIDENT EVER!!!"

nice try at bringing race into it. But his failures and incompetence have nothing to do with his being half black/half white.

But how about explaining why someone who is half white and half black is considered black in your small mind. Why isn't he just a human being? you libs are the most racist people in the world.

You ask why I brought race into it. Let's see. Maybe I was parodying.

Then you go off making comments about race, after just asking why people aren't just considered people.

The answer isn't actually that difficult. If you look at slavery, segregation, and the other fights that black people have had to endure of the history of the US, for a black person to make it to be president, in a country that simply would not have ever voted for a guy who even so much as looks black, to there being enough people in the US who don't think black people are inferior, shows a major change in US society.

society changed because society matured, not because the government dictated that it change.

today's racism is exclusively a product of the left. its a poorly veiled attempt to remain in power by creating racial chaos. Do you think idiots like Sharpton and Farrakhan want racial harmony? of course they dont, it would put them out of a job.

I didn't say government dictated that change. However what Obama represents is that things have changed A LOT. He's a symbol of black people having risen up. Why? Because in 1908 he would simply not have been able to be president of the USA. It would have been impossible for any black American man to step and get that job. Obama did it. He stood on the shoulders of those who came before him, and he did something no one else has done.

No, you're talking absolute nonsense when you talk about today's racism being the product of the left. You need only go on stormfront to see you're talking absolute crap.

nice try at bringing race into it. But his failures and incompetence have nothing to do with his being half black/half white.

But how about explaining why someone who is half white and half black is considered black in your small mind. Why isn't he just a human being? you libs are the most racist people in the world.

Then you go off making comments about race, after just asking why people aren't just considered people.

The answer isn't actually that difficult. If you look at slavery, segregation, and the other fights that black people have had to endure of the history of the US, for a black person to make it to be president, in a country that simply would not have ever voted for a guy who even so much as looks black, to there being enough people in the US who don't think black people are inferior, shows a major change in US society.

society changed because society matured, not because the government dictated that it change.

today's racism is exclusively a product of the left. its a poorly veiled attempt to remain in power by creating racial chaos. Do you think idiots like Sharpton and Farrakhan want racial harmony? of course they dont, it would put them out of a job.

I didn't say government dictated that change. However what Obama represents is that things have changed A LOT. He's a symbol of black people having risen up. Why? Because in 1908 he would simply not have been able to be president of the USA. It would have been impossible for any black American man to step and get that job. Obama did it. He stood on the shoulders of those who came before him, and he did something no one else has done.

No, you're talking absolute nonsense when you talk about today's racism being the product of the left. You need only go on stormfront to see you're talking absolute crap.

First of all, obama is NOT black.

Secondly, I understand that you love him and are totally invested in him, I get it.

Third, what I said about him making the divisions in the country worse is true, whether it was intentional can be debated, but I think he wants a divided nation. Remember, he is doing and saying many of the same things done and said by Hitler, Marx, and Mao. You can ignore that if you like, but its true.

Fourth, the left needs racial unrest to further its agenda, and if you are honest about it you will agree.

Obama is clearly the worst president in history, and sorry libs, it has nothing to do with him being half black.

Because he managed to cause the second (not the first) worst recession in US history, and do it months BEFORE he was elected president?
Because he managed to get the US into one of the worst wars in US history, FIVE YEAR BEFORE he was elected president?
Because people still remember his name, unlike some anonymous presidents from the 1800s?

Because he has refused to do the job of president and instead tried to be a dictator,
because he has divided this country by race, age, religion, sex, location, and income.
because he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world, because he has made Putin look like a real leader.

Failed in every way?

So, the economy is worse than it was 7 years ago?

What is the job of the president? To keep white supremacists happy?
How does he hate the country? Because he doesn't do what you want him to do?
How does he kowtow to radical Muslims? Because he doesn't play the "make all Muslims the great evil" game?
How has he divided a country that has ALWAYS BEEN DIVIDED by race? Did he start the Civil War, or did I miss something? Did he make the riots in Los Angeles in the 1980s? Did he?
How has he made the US the laughing stock abroad? No offense, but anyone who's ever been abroad knows that BUSH was the laughing stock, not Obama. Obama is actually respected. I've been unable to find the foreign US president "approval rating", but Obama has always been better seen than Bush.
He helped radicalise elements of Islam? As if Bush didn't.
He lied.... find a politician who hasn't lied.
Because he doubled the debt paying for wars Bush didn't want to pay for? Er....

the cost of Afghanistan and Iraq count against Bush's debt accumulation. What obama spent in those hellholes counts against his debt.

I also get it that you hate Bush and blame him for everything from Iraq to toenail fungus. Its part of your left wing mind set. It is well understood.

table-%283%29.png

Measuring Obama against the great presidents

Not FDR, not Monkey-boy Bush. Par for the course these days.

Your poll came from The Brookings Institute, a very liberal think tank. Should we be surprised they gave Obama higher marks than the loser deserves?

Should we be surprised you are not capable of being honest on any political issue?

Go sell your wares to all those illegal immigrants and unemployed and the poor receiving tons of handouts. They will listen and vote for your B.S.

Hahahaha, President Obama will always and forever be ahead of President Bush (43)

In the last presidential ratings the historians used twenty criteria for judging. The big problem with the historians, however, is they are aware of the Republican roadblocks, their use of Congress to block, and so forth, and all of that is taken into consideration when rating. The Republicans do not have to worry however, they simply call the historians, communists and that's that.

He hasn't failed at all. But what can we expect from those demented by their hatred for the man?

Historians agree overwhelmingly that President Obama is the worse President in history:

Most Presidential Experts Agree: Obama is Worst President In History | Wizbang

While I am certainly not a historian, I certainly agree that on both the home front and on foreign policy, history will indeed record Obama as the worse President ever.

Not quite, idiot.
From your Brookings link. Look carefully at No. 18 out of 43 with that one eye in the middle of your forehead.
Then check and see who is ranked No. 35.

table-(3).png

Last edited:
Clearly they don't.

There aren't any real stats there, however what he says seems to paint a picture of them not thinking Obama's the greatest, which according to this guy, it means he's clearly the worst. I don't get that "logic", do you?

President Obama sure has a way of bringing out the racist and exposing them for what they are. Racist however did not change. Racist in 2008 are still racist in 2015, mostly.

Historians agree overwhelmingly that President Obama is the worse President in history:

While I am certainly not a historian, I certainly agree that on both the home front and on foreign policy, history will indeed record Obama as the worse President ever.

Not quite, idiot.
From your Brookings link. Look carefully at No. 18 out of 43 with that one eye in the middle of your forehead:

table-(3).png

ronald reagan was a horrible president.

table-%283%29.png

Measuring Obama against the great presidents

Not FDR, not Monkey-boy Bush. Par for the course these days.

Your poll came from The Brookings Institute, a very liberal think tank. Should we be surprised they gave Obama higher marks than the loser deserves?

Should we be surprised you are not capable of being honest on any political issue?

Go sell your wares to all those illegal immigrants and unemployed and the poor receiving tons of handouts. They will listen and vote for your B.S.

The information they used is from a Gallup poll. Did you even bother to GO to the link?

Didn't read your own link, didja.

To be fair, the headline of the OP/ED is a lie. Being a gullible RW, you jumped on that juicy headline and didn't bother to question it.

And it's a blogger blogging on the Brookings Institute analysis of a Gallup poll.

Didn't read your own link, didja.

To be fair, the headline of the OP/ED is a lie. Being a gullible RW, you jumped on that juicy headline and didn't bother to question it.

"In the past I have been fond of saying that it is hard to assess a president’s legacy until he has been out of office for at least ten years."

I assessed Obama's presidency in 2008, and I was right.

Like the OP, you just blindly believed the headline. Use your brain.

Count on your fingers. My assessment predates the headline by seven years.

Prove it.
Put up a link or shut up.

Presidents are evaluated by objective criteria

What were you given?
What crisis did you face?
What did you leave?
What were your lasting accomplishments?

No question Obama was handed an economy on the brink of depression and two wars to go along with a global war on terrorism. Few presidents (Lincoln and FDR being the exceptions have been dealt a worse hand)

What crisis did you face? Obama faced an economy on the verge of collapse, a republican party intent on preventing his success, terrorist attacks around the globe, losing 750,000 jobs a month and a healthcare system that only provided for those lucky enough to have health insurance

What did you leave? Obama prevented a Depression, saved the auto and financial sectors, added 8 million jobs and cut unemployment by 5%. More than doubled the stock market. He also ended combat involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan

What were your lasting accomplishments
1. Obamacare
2. Stopped a depression
3. Repeal of DADT and same sex marriage nationwide
4. Recognition of Cuba
5. Iran nuclear deal
6. Killed bin Laden

By any measure, a top ten President and one of the best in modern times

Forum List

Back