Obama = Worse President Ever

Obama is king of the part-time job and 20 hour work week. He is destroying the Middle Class.

Actually the middle class is being destroyed because of education issues.

China is moving ahead in the world, kids are studying 12 hour days and then doing their homework, they're off to universities in the west, working their asses off and getting good jobs. China is building its own airplanes, it's increasing its levels of high tech manufacturing and so on. While at the same time the US is keeping education stagnant, not looking to the future, not trying to make education fit the needs of high tech workers in the future. The US will end up being a low wage country in 30 years time at this rate.

Is this to do with Obama? Not really, it's not a presidential issue at all. It's more about Congress and state governments shirking their task of running the country/their state effectively for the people and going after the big money.

you would defend obama if he shit in your soup

Do you know me? I don't think so. So why are you making stuff up about me, then attacking me for the stuff you made up? Seems to be a common tactic on boards like these.

Why not stick to the facts?

I do stick to the facts, its you who keeps posting the latest left wing bullshit talking points.

You clearly posted something which is based, not on fact because you don't know me, but on what you decided to say, then you attacked that made up bullshit.

Then you come and say that you do stick to the facts. Er... clearly you don't. The evidence is right there in a post that you just quoted.

doubled the national debt
military at pre WW2 levels
more on welfare than ever before
ISIS
more on food stamps than ever before
national monuments being removed for PC
gay marriage
longest period of high unemployment in history
obamacare lies
benghazi lies
boys in girls locker rooms
anti-Christian
pro-muslim
put radical muslims in charge in Libya and Egypt
dumped on Israel
made Putin a world leader
allowed Iran to get nuclear weapons
the Bergdahl trade

nothing this guys has done has helped this country.

you can like and worship him if you want, intelligent people know better.

Half of this is just the made up bullshit, the other half you're blaming Obama when others played a part too.

If you listen to too much right wing political nonsense, you'll start believing it, unless of course you want it to be true.

Let's start with anti-Christian. How on Earth is Obama anti-Christian?

Historians agree overwhelmingly that President Obama is the worse President in history:

Most Presidential Experts Agree: Obama is Worst President In History | Wizbang

While I am certainly not a historian, I certainly agree that on both the home front and on foreign policy, history will indeed record Obama as the worse President ever.

Did you sleep through the eight years of the G. W. Bush Administration?

You don't need to be an historian to understand history, you simply need to stop watching/listening to right wing propaganda.
Jimmy Carter smiles ...

Funny that ^^^, Carter inherited a struggling economy and Obama one in danger of collapse, those who try to rewrite history seem intent on repeating the big lie that these economic crisis' were the fault of the Democrats.

Those of us alive and aware remember when Ford established the WIN Program (Whip inflation Now), a total failure, so much so that a new economic word needed to be promulgated: Stagflation; and, Obama faced an even greater danger, the threat of a world wide Depression - thanks to the GWB Administration.

Monkey-boy Bush

Monkey ears barak:
80528916.jpg
images
<----------<<<< O'Husseinbama without his mask. :lmao:

What passes for political discussion among conservatives

why are you obsessed with obama's ears? is it a sexual thing?

I didn't post it

It was one of your racist conservative brethren

Presidents are evaluated by objective criteria

What were you given?
What crisis did you face?
What did you leave?
What were your lasting accomplishments?

No question Obama was handed an economy on the brink of depression and two wars to go along with a global war on terrorism. Few presidents (Lincoln and FDR being the exceptions have been dealt a worse hand)

What crisis did you face? Obama faced an economy on the verge of collapse, a republican party intent on preventing his success, terrorist attacks around the globe, losing 750,000 jobs a month and a healthcare system that only provided for those lucky enough to have health insurance

What did you leave? Obama prevented a Depression, saved the auto and financial sectors, added 8 million jobs and cut unemployment by 5%. More than doubled the stock market. He also ended combat involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan

What were your lasting accomplishments
1. Obamacare
2. Stopped a depression
3. Repeal of DADT and same sex marriage nationwide
4. Recognition of Cuba
5. Iran nuclear deal
6. Killed bin Laden

By any measure, a top ten President and one of the best in modern times

1. worst piece of legislation in the history of this nation
2. bullshit
3. who gives a shit? answer, no one
4. and the Castro brothers continue to abuse the cuban people
5. guarantees that the iranians get nuclear weapons and they still have 4 innocent americans held hostage, plus we released hundreds of billions of dollars to them that they will use to fund terrorism against the USA
6.He Okayed the hit, they only knew where he was because of intel gained under Bush.

Worst president in history is how he will be remembered----------------and it has nothing to do with him being half black.
As usual, the fact that conservatives are outraged at what Obama has acomplished shows that he did what he was elected to do

In terms of lasting accomplishments and conquering adversity, Obama is one of the best Presidents in modern times

you are delusional. You give him credit for destroying our economy, our culture, our international reputation, and our military, and you do that because he "accomplished what he was elected to do" ?

are you saying that americans voted for him because they wanted the country ruined?

once again, WTF is wrong with you?

Interesting thoughts...other than hyperbole, can you identify how exactly these things are "destroyed"?

Do you know what destroyed means?

ISIS
gay marriage
obamacare lies
benghazi lies
anti-Christian
pro-muslim
dumped on Israel
the Bergdahl trade

Again I ask....do you know what destroyed means?

Lets start with you telling us how the military was destroyed
Our military is larger than the next 14 nations combined....how is that destroyed?

Historians agree overwhelmingly that President Obama is the worse President in history:

Most Presidential Experts Agree: Obama is Worst President In History | Wizbang

While I am certainly not a historian, I certainly agree that on both the home front and on foreign policy, history will indeed record Obama as the worse President ever.

Did you sleep through the eight years of the G. W. Bush Administration?

You don't need to be an historian to understand history, you simply need to stop watching/listening to right wing propaganda.
Jimmy Carter smiles ...

Funny that ^^^, Carter inherited a struggling economy and Obama one in danger of collapse, those who try to rewrite history seem intent on repeating the big lie that these economic crisis' were the fault of the Democrats.

Those of us alive and aware remember when Ford established the WIN Program (Whip inflation Now), a total failure, so much so that a new economic word needed to be promulgated: Stagflation; and, Obama faced an even greater danger, the threat of a world wide Depression - thanks to the GWB Administration.

Actually, I did live through the GW Bush years. I really don't recall things being bad at all. Hamburger certainly wasn't $5.00 a pound. Folks were working a 40 hour work week and there were not nearly as many people working part-time jobs. Personally though, I have made plenty of money under all Presidential Administrations since I first opened my business back in 1970. I realy don't spend a whole lot of my time dwelling in the past however, I have always tended to look forward to the future.

society changed because society matured, not because the government dictated that it change.

today's racism is exclusively a product of the left. its a poorly veiled attempt to remain in power by creating racial chaos. Do you think idiots like Sharpton and Farrakhan want racial harmony? of course they dont, it would put them out of a job.

President Obama sure has a way of bringing out the racist and exposing them for what they are. Racist however did not change. Racist in 2008 are still racist in 2015, mostly.

Yes, he has brought out the left wing racists in full force.

Which left wing racists would they be?

Or would this be the tactic of some to deflect attention away from real racism that exists on the right and far right by simply shouting that the left is racist like you tried to do with me.

Someone say "Obama's the first black president" so you shout "RACIST!" just because you know this is a way of avoiding a proper argument.

Left wing racists: Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan,Whoopi, Behar, Jackson-Lee, Kayne West, MSNBC, Jay Z, Beyonce, Jabbar, the whole black lives matter bunch, just for starters.

So how is Obama a racist? Racist against who? He's white and black, remember?

His statements and actions on: Cambridge, Ferguson, Trayvon Martin, Ft Hood.

1. worst piece of legislation in the history of this nation
2. bullshit
3. who gives a shit? answer, no one
4. and the Castro brothers continue to abuse the cuban people
5. guarantees that the iranians get nuclear weapons and they still have 4 innocent americans held hostage, plus we released hundreds of billions of dollars to them that they will use to fund terrorism against the USA
6.He Okayed the hit, they only knew where he was because of intel gained under Bush.

Worst president in history is how he will be remembered----------------and it has nothing to do with him being half black.
As usual, the fact that conservatives are outraged at what Obama has acomplished shows that he did what he was elected to do

In terms of lasting accomplishments and conquering adversity, Obama is one of the best Presidents in modern times

you are delusional. You give him credit for destroying our economy, our culture, our international reputation, and our military, and you do that because he "accomplished what he was elected to do" ?

are you saying that americans voted for him because they wanted the country ruined?

once again, WTF is wrong with you?

Interesting thoughts...other than hyperbole, can you identify how exactly these things are "destroyed"?

Do you know what destroyed means?

ISIS
gay marriage
obamacare lies
benghazi lies
anti-Christian
pro-muslim
dumped on Israel
the Bergdahl trade

Again I ask....do you know what destroyed means?

Lets start with you telling us how the military was destroyed
Our military is larger than the next 14 nations combined....how is that destroyed?

We are at pre WW2 levels, military morale is low under this CIC.

Hamburger certainly wasn't $5.00 a pound.

The President does not set hamburger prices anymore than he sets gas prices.

Can I write that down? Please. It's so informative.

No doubt you'll have to write it down if you want any chance of remembering.

I remember very well. Now, you tell me about all the long soup lines you had to wait in during Bush's Administration.

I remember very well. Now, you tell me about all the long soup lines you had to wait in during Bush's Administration.

:uhh:

Sure. Right after you tell me about all the dinosaurs you saw at the zoo.

:uhh:

Sure. Right after you tell me about all the dinosaurs you saw at the zoo.

Can't come up with any sad and hard stories can you? There were none.

Evil incarnate. He ran for president on one lie after another. The only thing he has ever told the truth about:

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

And from the wife:

“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008

I remember that the soup kitchens in New Orleans lasted for a very long time

I remember that the soup kitchens in New Orleans lasted for a very long time

We have a Rescue Mission here in Pensacola that has been operating ever since the Viet Nam war. They feed the homeless every day.

Forum List

Back