Obama = Worse President Ever

Obama is clearly the worst president in history, and sorry libs, it has nothing to do with him being half black.

So despite Lyndon Johnson's war on poverty and all of his other sweeping federal laws, and despite his disastrous foreign policy,

you think Obama has done worse things, in sum total?

So despite GW Bush's disastrous Iraq war, and his disastrous fiscal policies, you think Obama has done worse things, in sum total?

Yes, I do. This nation has never been as divided as it is today. Race relations are worse than they were in the 1960s. .

lol, that is hilarious.

Obama is clearly the worst president in history, and sorry libs, it has nothing to do with him being half black.

So despite Lyndon Johnson's war on poverty and all of his other sweeping federal laws, and despite his disastrous foreign policy,

So despite GW Bush's disastrous Iraq war, and his disastrous fiscal policies, you think Obama has done worse things, in sum total?

Yes, I do. This nation has never been as divided as it is today. Race relations are worse than they were in the 1960s. Police are being demonized by the president. His policies allowed the creation of ISIS. He has doubled the national debt. Yes, worst president in history is appropriate.

Some people were sure ticked over having a black President

yes, some were, some would have been ticked if Romney had won, whats your point?

BTW, obama is NOT black. He is half black. He whiter than Whoopi or Ben Carson.

The Obamas wouldn't spit on a Black person. They hang out with the Hollywood elite. George Clooney and the like.

In case there's anyone still here who doesn't know the OP was lying, here's the actual ranking from his link's source:

table-(3).png

Gotta love all those 20th century Democrats and RINO's in the top ten!

I wonder where Hillary Clinton will end up on that list.....probably right after Bill Clinton

The quandry for Republicans is who will they now call "The worst President ever"?
Obama or HillaryClinton?

I don't think she will appear on the list. She may end up having a number for a name.

and a jail wife. Bubba did say that she got more pussy than he did.

Historians agree overwhelmingly that President Obama is the worse President in history:

Most Presidential Experts Agree: Obama is Worst President In History | Wizbang

While I am certainly not a historian, I certainly agree that on both the home front and on foreign policy, history will indeed record Obama as the worse President ever.

Read the link to your own article.... Tool bag
table-(3).png

And that is while sitting... How are the right going to call him the worse president ever when your hate will have to focus on President Hillary Clinton

Yes, I do. This nation has never been as divided as it is today. Race relations are worse than they were in the 1960s. Police are being demonized by the president. His policies allowed the creation of ISIS. He has doubled the national debt. Yes, worst president in history is appropriate.

that's probably because you bigoted losers have been in meltdown since you got a black president.

but, like there is nothing a person can do to "cause" someone else to abuse that person, the "division" is beacause of the ranting raving bigoted wingers.

so there ya go.

Historians agree overwhelmingly that President Obama is the worse President in history:

While I am certainly not a historian, I certainly agree that on both the home front and on foreign policy, history will indeed record Obama as the worse President ever.

table-(3).png

And that is while sitting... How are the right going to call him the worse president ever when your hate will have to focus on President Hillary Clinton

Hey, a guy who doesn't know the difference between 'worse' and 'worst' could easily not know the difference between 18th and 43rd.

Hey, human, that's not Shinola on your shoes.

Did you sleep through the eight years of the G. W. Bush Administration?

You don't need to be an historian to understand history, you simply need to stop watching/listening to right wing propaganda.
Jimmy Carter smiles ...

Funny that ^^^, Carter inherited a struggling economy and Obama one in danger of collapse, those who try to rewrite history seem intent on repeating the big lie that these economic crisis' were the fault of the Democrats.

Those of us alive and aware remember when Ford established the WIN Program (Whip inflation Now), a total failure, so much so that a new economic word needed to be promulgated: Stagflation; and, Obama faced an even greater danger, the threat of a world wide Depression - thanks to the GWB Administration.

Actually, I did live through the GW Bush years. I really don't recall things being bad at all. Hamburger certainly wasn't $5.00 a pound. Folks were working a 40 hour work week and there were not nearly as many people working part-time jobs. Personally though, I have made plenty of money under all Presidential Administrations since I first opened my business back in 1970. I realy don't spend a whole lot of my time dwelling in the past however, I have always tended to look forward to the future.

Your recall is piss poor. 9/11/2001 wasn't too bad? the daily reports of KIA after the occupation of Iraq wasn't too bad? The collapse of the housing bubble wasn't so bad? The Crash of October 2008 wasn't so bad?

The subject was the economy Stupid. Did any of these things occur while Bush was in office? Who was the housing watchdog?

Unless you're lying, you really were asleep during the G.W. Bush Administration.

BTW, calling others stupid is a sign you're incapable of posting anything of substance; as we all know, at least those of us not stupid, the President does not set the price of hamburger. The last time that was tried was under the Nixon Administration, and as noted in my above post it failed.

But I digress, your effort to place blame on the Democrats in Congress fails and below is some evidence, you offer nothing but the usual historical distortions, aka, the BIG LIES typical of the fringe element on the far right:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/b...iht-admin.4.18853088.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

From the link:

"We can put light where there's darkness, and hope where there's despondency in this country. And part of it is working together as a nation to encourage folks to own their own home."

- President George W. Bush, Oct. 15, 2002

Read the article, and then admit you echoed the misleading propaganda, repeated over and over,designed to provide cover for GWB and blame on the Democratic Congress.

In case there's anyone still here who doesn't know the OP was lying, here's the actual ranking from his link's source:

table-(3).png

Gotta love all those 20th century Democrats and RINO's in the top ten!

I wonder where Hillary Clinton will end up on that list.....probably right after Bill Clinton

The quandry for Republicans is who will they now call "The worst President ever"?
Obama or HillaryClinton?

Fear not, HRC will never be on that list. However, she may be the only one on the list of presidential candidates who have served jail time.

I can see it now as Republicans struggle who to proclaim their "worse" President ever

Hillary or Obama?

poor loony toon. if this country had been as successful under baby bush as it's been over the past 7 years, you would have been doing hosannas to him.

I don't see where this country has been particularly "successful" under either Bush nor Obama. Nor do I see anywhere I made any comment to imply that I have any love for Bush. Finally, I don't see what Bush has to do with this mythical substance known as Obamagas.

However, I do see that you've made huge assumption where you've turned me saying "Obama is not a good President" into partisan sauce. What were you saying about loony toons?

BTW, calling others stupid is a sign you're incapable of posting anything of substance

Not necessarily. Some people are just fucking stupid, and there's nothing else that can be said about them or their views. For example, the guy you were responding to....

Jimmy Carter smiles ...

The rest of us chuckle.

Yes, you should. After all, the Democrats have the first and second worst presidents in history. Such an accomplishment.

Using the GOP calculus...the President who made debt spending fashionable and the other guy who invaded two nations (that didn't have one of the 9/11 hijackers as a home) in the name of combatting terrorism is better? I'm happy with Obama or whomever else you consider "worse". Obviously there is zero evidence to back any of it up.

For all you Fools who simply refuse to live in the year 2015, I remember extremely long lines at the gas pump while Democrat Jimmy Carter was President. If you really want to live in the past, the economy wasn't that great under Abraham Lincoln. George Washington's troops had no shoes and almost froze to death at Valley Forge.

I do invite all of you who dwell in the past to come forward and join us in November 2015.

As do I, and I remember the gas wars, paying .07 cents a gallon at an ARCO Station near SFSU; and then the oil cartel raised its ugly head; Jimmy Carter did not participate in its development. In fact President Carter put solar collectors on the roof of the White House and which btw, Ronald Reagan removed. President Carter also turned down the thermostat and walked around in a sweater.

Don't try to rewrite history, especially when people like me were alive and aware and experienced the events you and others try to change to fit your agenda. Doing so convinces me you are a fool.

Last edited:

table-(3).png

That is not my article. I posted three or four articles where the writers of the articles said Obama was the worst President ever. Answer all of them.

Forum List

Back