Obama worst foreign policy president ever

Hmmm idiot, why did the UK move the Jews back into Israel? :eusa_whistle:

The endless hatred of Jews and Christians by you left-wing scum is pathetic.

FYI idiot, most Jews vote Democrap in the USA because most of them are liberal on social issues, many are self-loathing idiots. So our defense of Israel doesn't swing elections for the GOP, it's called doing the right thing.

Why is Israel considered to be such a great ally to the US? What does the US actually get out of it? Genuine question. I was under the impression it was for Jewish votes and donations at home rather than any genuine strategic interest.

First I am Jewish, so calling me a Jew hater is bizarre. Secondly, I am not left wing. I vote conservative, as I said before conservatism in the UK does not mean being a fascist.

Oh, so you're like George Soros, a Jew that hates other Jews and Israel.:eusa_shhh:

Conservatives in the US aren't fascists, idiot. We're not the ones pushing for universal healthcare, Govt taking over industries, etc like Obamination and the Nazis of Germany....

FYI idiot, most Jews vote Democrap in the USA because most of them are liberal on social issues, many are self-loathing idiots. So our defense of Israel doesn't swing elections for the GOP, it's called doing the right thing.

Why is Israel considered to be such a great ally to the US? What does the US actually get out of it? Genuine question. I was under the impression it was for Jewish votes and donations at home rather than any genuine strategic interest.

First I am Jewish, so calling me a Jew hater is bizarre. Secondly, I am not left wing. I vote conservative, as I said before conservatism in the UK does not mean being a fascist.

Oh, so you're like George Soros, a Jew that hates other Jews and Israel.:eusa_shhh:

Conservatives in the US aren't fascists, idiot. We're not the ones pushing for universal healthcare, Govt taking over industries, etc like Obamination and the Nazis of Germany....

I don't hate anyone. Going to war and whipping up fear and hysteria are classic far right tactics. It's what the Neocons do. If we don't invade Iraq this will happen, if we get universal healthcare then this will happen. Instead of sensible argument they prey on people's fears. That is fascist politics.

What is this "we" bullshit? You claimed to be in the UK. Maybe you are messing up your talking points.:badgrin:

Idiots like you ignore threats, Chamberlain comes to mind. Hitler liked you idiots back in the 1930s and the Iranian kooks love you today.

Meanwhile people like me pay attention, take notice and take action to stop the scum from starting massive wars that kill millions.:eusa_whistle: Now go away, idiot, there must be some road you can play in until you get run over.

I don't hate anyone. Going to war and whipping up fear and hysteria are classic far right tactics. It's what the Neocons do. If we don't invade Iraq this will happen, if we get universal healthcare then this will happen. Instead of sensible argument they prey on people's fears. That is fascist politics.

Hitler wanted a peace agreement with England,England declared war on Germany when Germany went to take back land that was stolen from them after world war 1. He said repeatedly war with England would do nothing but slow his aim to reclaim German lands and it would destroy England's empire. It did both...

What is this "we" bullshit? You claimed to be in the UK. Maybe you are messing up your talking points.:badgrin:

Idiots like you ignore threats, Chamberlain comes to mind. Hitler liked you idiots back in the 1930s and the Iranian kooks love you today.

Meanwhile people like me pay attention, take notice and take action to stop the scum from starting massive wars that kill millions.:eusa_whistle: Now go away, idiot, there must be some road you can play in until you get run over.

Who has started more wars recently the USA or Iran? The fact is before current regime in Iran there were moderates in power. But Bush refused to engage with them. So they were voted out and extremists were elected. I don't agree with them but they are a democratically elected government. You either support democracy or you don't. The American neo fascists only like democracies when they elect people they like. Always been the same. Is pure hypocrisy.

Uh, Saddam started the war in Iraq and UBL/the Taliban started it in Afghanistan.

Iran is a legit democracy? Why were they killing protestors a few years ago?

How are you breathing being so stupid?

Oh, when did the US threaten to wipe a country off the face of the Earth? The US could do it right now if we liked, we could kill millions in minutes (pick a country).

So who fears the US? Does Israel fear us? Saudi Arabia? Ireland, Canada? Mexico?

Does an idiot like you want to compare Iran with the US? When did world leaders/reps walk out of the UN when a US speaker was at the podium? I recall them doing it for the chimp of Iran.

Does it make you feel disgusting being so scummy?

Who has started more wars recently the USA or Iran? The fact is before current regime in Iran there were moderates in power. But Bush refused to engage with them. So they were voted out and extremists were elected. I don't agree with them but they are a democratically elected government. You either support democracy or you don't. The American neo fascists only like democracies when they elect people they like. Always been the same. Is pure hypocrisy.

US has already committed a holocaust by using nuclear weapons on Japan. I would say most countries are scared of the tyrants that run this country,if they are they aren't very smart. We have stupid and tyrannical rulers...like Bush...he thought god talked to him LOL...

Uh, Saddam started the war in Iraq and UBL/the Taliban started it in Afghanistan.

Iran is a legit democracy? Why were they killing protestors a few years ago?

How are you breathing being so stupid?

Oh, when did the US threaten to wipe a country off the face of the Earth? The US could do it right now if we liked, we could kill millions in minutes (pick a country).

So who fears the US? Does Israel fear us? Saudi Arabia? Ireland, Canada? Mexico?

Does an idiot like you want to compare Iran with the US? When did world leaders/reps walk out of the UN when a US speaker was at the podium? I recall them doing it for the chimp of Iran.

Does it make you feel disgusting being so scummy?

The USA kills its own citizens. The only western democracy to do so. Criticising Iran or anyone else is hypocrisy.

The USA has used nuclear weapons. The only country to do so. Iran has shouted rhetoric but not actually done it. The USA has. Criticising anyone else is hypocrisy.

Yes Iran is a democracy, I said before, there were moderates in Iran before Ahmadinejad. Bush refused to engage with them. The American government says a lot of ridiculous things, they did especially under Bush. Criticising democratically elected governments for not being rational is hypocrisy.

Saddam started the war in Iraq? How? He was illegally invaded, that is not starting a war, that is being illegally invaded.

Last edited:
Yeah asswipe, we have the death penalty in some states.....big deal. If you're a murderer and have been given a fair trial, you might get the death penalty in certain states.

But of course that is the same as Iran rounding up Christians and killing them for being infidels, eh?

Oh, you're mad we killed some Americans that became terrorists, cry me a river. If you're a terrorist that is fighting the US overseas, you are fair game for a bullet, missile or bomb.

So Saddam didn't invade Kuwait? Are you really that stupid.

I see you didn't claim we were wrong going into Afghanistan, did you brain battery die out during the post?

The USA kills its own citizens. The only western democracy to do so. Criticising Iran or anyone else is hypocrisy.

The USA has used nuclear weapons. The only country to do so. Iran has shouted rhetoric but not actually done it. The USA has. Criticising anyone else is hypocrisy.

Yes Iran is a democracy, I said before, there were moderates in Iran before Ahmadinejad. Bush refused to engage with them. The American government says a lot of ridiculous things, they did especially under Bush. Criticising democratically elected governments for not being rational is hypocrisy.

Saddam started the war in Iraq? How? He was illegally invaded, that is not starting a war, that is being illegally invaded.

Yeah asswipe, we have the death penalty in some states.....big deal. If you're a murderer and have been given a fair trial, you might get the death penalty in certain states.

But of course that is the same as Iran rounding up Christians and killing them for being infidels, eh?

Oh, you're mad we killed some Americans that became terrorists, cry me a river. If you're a terrorist that is fighting the US overseas, you are fair game for a bullet, missile or bomb.

I see you didn't claim we were wrong going into Afghanistan, did you brain battery die out during the post?

I don't think you were wrong for going to Afghanistan. If an American goes and fights US forces overseas then yes I agree, they are fair game. I wasn't against the first gulf war, the liberation of Kuwait, I was against the second gulf war, the invasion of iraq.

Iran doesn't murder Christians or Jews for that matter. They are anti Israeli. You have Christian Iranians, you have Jewish Iranians. They live quite happily in Iran. Being anti Israeli is not the same as being anti Jewish.

The death penalty is barbaric. You can't lecture other countries about killing their own citizens when you do it at home. It's hypocrisy.

OIF was part II of the first gulf war. We just went back to finish the job because Saddam violated UN resolutions without punishment and he was supporting terrorists attacking "the Jews" in Israel.

Strange you claim to be a Jew but didn't care Saddam was paying for suicide bombers to kill Jews in Israel.....nice try, liar.

Oh, Iran kidnapps and kills Jews, Christians and any muslims that aren't following their stone age mentality.

I don't think you were wrong for going to Afghanistan. If an American goes and fights US forces overseas then yes I agree, they are fair game. I wasn't against the first gulf war, the liberation of Kuwait, I was against the second gulf war, the invasion of iraq.

Iran doesn't murder Christians or Jews for that matter. They are anti Israeli. You have Christian Iranians, you have Jewish Iranians. They live quite happily in Iran. Being anti Israeli is not the same as being anti Jewish.

The death penalty is barbaric. You can't lecture other countries about killing their own citizens when you do it at home. It's hypocrisy.

GoneBezerk continues stupid.

We went to war because of WMDs, no other major reason: not because of UN resolutions the which we had no international authority to enforce, not because Iraq was threatening Israel.

Let's stay on track here.

OIF was part II of the first gulf war. We just went back to finish the job because Saddam violated UN resolutions without punishment and he was supporting terrorists attacking "the Jews" in Israel.

Strange you claim to be a Jew but didn't care Saddam was paying for suicide bombers to kill Jews in Israel.....nice try, liar.

Oh, Iran kidnapps and kills Jews, Christians and any muslims that aren't following their stone age mentality.

Saddam was an idiot. He was anti Israeli but that doesn't make him anti Jewish. But the USA had no business invading Iraq. The Iranians do not kill people because of their religion. That's simply not true. Whoever told you that is lying. I couldn't care less if you believe me or not, you can believe what you like.

Ok kook.

Oh, are you going to deny Saddam was paying the families of islamic suicide bombers attacking Israel? George Soros could be proud of your answer.....

Saddam was an idiot. He was anti Israeli but that doesn't make him anti Jewish. But the USA had no business invading Iraq. The Iranians do not kill people because of their religion. That's simply not true. Whoever told you that is lying. I couldn't care less if you believe me or not, you can believe what you like.

Ok kook.

Oh, are you going to deny Saddam was paying the families of islamic suicide bombers attacking Israel? George Soros could be proud of your answer.....

I'm not denying that.

So Saddam should'be been allowed to keep supporting terrorists.....ok, got it. :eusa_whistle:

Also, playing games over his WMD program with th IAEA while supporting terrorists after 9-11 didn't cause any concern.....nuts.

Ok kook.

I'm not denying that.

So Saddam should'be been allowed to keep supporting terrorists.....ok, got it. :eusa_whistle:

Also, playing games over his WMD program with th IAEA while supporting terrorists after 9-11 didn't cause any concern.....nuts.

Ok kook.

I'm not denying that.

Saddam wasn't an Islamic terrorist. Hewas a Baathist. An Arab nationalist, religion wasn't a factor, race was. He had Sunnis, Shias and Christians in his cabinet. He supported Hamas, Islamic jihad and the rest because they were arab not because they were Islamic. he did not work with Al Qaeda because they regarded him as a heretic. He didn't have any WMDs, the war was illegal.

Forum List

Back