Obama writes law banning single-sex bathrooms at national parks.

So, according to libtards it does not matter who see a person pee? Is this a fact?
everybody pees ,,
do you do something different like urinate out your eye?
Then why use a bathroom lets all pee on trees and fire hydrants.
Let's go to the men's room and pee all over the floor.
Too late!

I support SCIENCE------and a cure for the human disability----
of mandatory excretion and defecation. There MUST BE A CURE-----some way to DIVERT the products of digestion and renal absorption-----and even---monthly uterine sloughing. MAN, has TOO LONG---been tied to toilets. ------the disability interrupts life---------it gets in the way of true spiritural experience

So, according to libtards it does not matter who see a person pee? Is this a fact?
everybody pees ,,
Too late!

of mandatory excretion and defecation. There MUST BE A CURE-----some way to DIVERT the products of digestion and renal absorption-----and even---monthly uterine sloughing. MAN, has TOO LONG---been tied to toilets. ------the disability interrupts life---------it gets in the way of true spiritural experience
Rim shot!

everybody pees ,,
Too late!

Rim shot!

It's been a long time since I watched a basket ball game----
----does rim shot mean it hit the rim and BOUNCED IN---
or----bounced out ??

Too late!

Rim shot!

It's been a long time since I watched a basket ball game----
----does rim shot mean it hit the rim and BOUNCED IN---
or----bounced out ??
Neither...

^^^ I guess that who shows up is enough to keep each place going, but if things were done the way that other people have suggested, each place just might be even more successful.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
it aint broke no need to fix it.
But more people would be drawn to it if it was changed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Nope but you keep grasping at those straws.
Straws are not what is in my picture, only reality and if a place wants more business, they know what they must do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I guess that who shows up is enough to keep each place going, but if things were done the way that other people have suggested, each place just might be even more successful.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
it aint broke no need to fix it.
But more people would be drawn to it if it was changed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Nope but you keep grasping at those straws.
Straws are not what is in my picture, only reality and if a place wants more business, they know what they must do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
More wishful thinking.

Forum List

Back