Obama writes law banning single-sex bathrooms at national parks.

if you ever see a transgender person in one of these let alone a suburban middle class woman in there then, you've witnessed a miracle !

So, according to libtards it does not matter who see a person pee? Is this a fact?

Dems are truly the Kook Fringe Party
They are just simply fucked in the head.

Always amused by folk claiming to love america while hating rougly half of the population. But some folk are severely confused about a lot.
So transgenders are half the population. I don't hate anyone. But if you have a penis, you use the men's room. Common sense.

I'm sorry, I forgot not all of us can follow a topic and thread.

Dems are truly the Kook Fringe Party
They are just simply fucked in the head.

Always amused by folk claiming to love america while hating rougly half of the population. But some folk are severely confused about a lot.
So transgenders are half the population. I don't hate anyone. But if you have a penis, you use the men's room. Common sense.
Well shit! Obiepussy has no common sense.

Of course presidents aren't allowed to write laws since the constitution says "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states". But presidents have been writing laws for decades and congress looks the other way.

I wonder how long until not enough people want to be at these places anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't want George Takai peeing next to me, but I don't care if they're transgender.

I guess the entire "still living" Star Trek cast is probably to old to successfully rape me, if they tried.

So I guess the only people I don't want peeing next to me, are people who could successfully over power me and rape me...So nobody from prison should be allowed to pee next to me.
Darren was ghey also...
Really?

George Takei doesn't creep me out because he's gay, he's creeped me out ever since he was in those Wallowitz dream sequences on Big Bang.

Gay people typically don't rape breeders like me.

Hetero ex cons might!

Also righty posters on this site who are constantly acting like tough guys...they might try to rape me...and they're creepy, so I don't want them peeing near me

Forum List

Back