Obama writes law banning single-sex bathrooms at national parks.

I don't want George Takai peeing next to me, but I don't care if they're transgender.

I guess the entire "still living" Star Trek cast is probably to old to successfully rape me, if they tried.

So I guess the only people I don't want peeing next to me, are people who could successfully over power me and rape me...So nobody from prison should be allowed to pee next to me.
Darren was ghey also...
Really?

George Takei doesn't creep me out because he's gay, he's creeped me out ever since he was in those Wallowitz dream sequences on Big Bang.

Gay people typically don't rape breeders like me.

Hetero ex cons might!

Also righty posters on this site who are constantly acting like tough guys...they might try to rape me...and they're creepy, so I don't want them peeing near me
it seems you are obsessed about being raped.

I wonder how long until not enough people want to be at these places anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Would that make a difference?
To me, it should if it doesn't. Isn't the goal to attract as many people as possible? I can't see most people being okay with how things are going to be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
it's like that already other than main campgrounds all the bathrooms are marked as unisex they are just like the ones I posted early.

I don't want George Takai peeing next to me, but I don't care if they're transgender.

I guess the entire "still living" Star Trek cast is probably to old to successfully rape me, if they tried.

So I guess the only people I don't want peeing next to me, are people who could successfully over power me and rape me...So nobody from prison should be allowed to pee next to me.
Darren was ghey also...
Really?

George Takei doesn't creep me out because he's gay, he's creeped me out ever since he was in those Wallowitz dream sequences on Big Bang.

Hetero ex cons might!

Also righty posters on this site who are constantly acting like tough guys...they might try to rape me...and they're creepy, so I don't want them peeing near me
I'm not obsessed with being raped. I think rape is relevant to the topic.

Is that not the inevitable result of letting trannies pee next to non trannies? Or so righties would have us believe?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
To me, it should if it doesn't. Isn't the goal to attract as many people as possible? I can't see most people being okay with how things are going to be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
it's like that already other than main campgrounds all the bathrooms are marked as unisex they are just like the ones I posted early.
Well places like that will only be so successful if what they are doing doesn't set well with the majority.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Darren was ghey also...
Really?

Hetero ex cons might!

I'm not obsessed with being raped. I think rape is relevant to the topic.

Is that not the inevitable result of letting trannies pee next to non trannies? Or so righties would have us believe?
The inevitable result is shaking it off and washing your hands.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well places like that will only be so successful if what they are doing doesn't set well with the majority.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Lol! they've been that way for more than 100 years.
They must be doing something right.

^^^ I guess that who shows up is enough to keep each place going, but if things were done the way that other people have suggested, each place just might be even more successful.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If only Obama would devote as much time solving his jv ISIS guys, as he is this crucial rest room problem that all Americans care so much about.

All's I can say issssssssssss..........................................................

Time left until Obama leaves office
days
hours
minutes
seconds
Time until Friday, January 20, 2017 (Washington DC, District of Columbia time)

:banana::2up::beer::biggrin::bow3::boobies::Boom2::cheers2::dance::bowdown::clap::clap2::eusa_dance::eusa_clap:

If only Obama would devote as much time solving his jv ISIS guys, as he is this crucial rest room problem that all Americans care so much about.

All's I can say issssssssssss..........................................................

Time left until Obama leaves office
days
hours
minutes
seconds
Time until Friday, January 20, 2017 (Washington DC, District of Columbia time)

:banana::2up::beer::biggrin::bow3::boobies::Boom2::cheers2::dance::bowdown::clap::clap2::eusa_dance::eusa_clap:
Schadenfreude

who gives a shit about national park bathroom policies, since we can't even visit most of our national parks because the fucking drug cartels have taken them over.

Dems are truly the Kook Fringe Party
They are just simply fucked in the head.

Always amused by folk claiming to love america while hating rougly half of the population. But some folk are severely confused about a lot.
So transgenders are half the population. I don't hate anyone. But if you have a penis, you use the men's room. Common sense.
Well shit! Obiepussy has no common sense.
you are one hateful ol' broad WillowTree

Heres a lil' tip for you Tubby- if you people ran electable candidates, The Dems wouldn't have to always be occupying the Oval Office.

Dems are truly the Kook Fringe Party

Always amused by folk claiming to love america while hating rougly half of the population. But some folk are severely confused about a lot.
So transgenders are half the population. I don't hate anyone. But if you have a penis, you use the men's room. Common sense.

Heres a lil' tip for you Tubby- if you people ran electable candidates, The Dems wouldn't have to always be occupying the Oval Office.

WIllowTree is a better candidate than Hillary. That's a scary fact for you to chew on.

But yes, ANY decent candidate would be destroying Hillary right now. Kasich , for instance. What a shame that Trump beat him out.

WIllowTree is a better candidate than Hillary. That's a scary fact for you to chew on.

But yes, ANY decent candidate would be destroying Hillary right now. Kasich , for instance. What a shame that Trump beat him out.
then why did you rw loons pick Orangeman?

then why did you rw loons pick Orangeman?

Because left wing loons don't hold a monopoly on stupidity.

Forum List

Back