Obama writes law banning single-sex bathrooms at national parks.

Another great chance for trump to paint dems as the extremist kook party, if the fool will just do it

Transgender Ideology: Obama Bans Single-Sex Bathrooms at National Parks - Breitbart

june 27 2016 President Barack Obama’s deputies have decreed that single-sex bathrooms will be eliminated in national parks to help make the nation’s outdoors into a transgender-supportive environment.
The Department of Interior tried to put a positive spin on the new ban. “As it relates to recently passed state laws relating to the transgender community, visitors to public lands and water sites are welcome to use restrooms that best align with their gender identity,” not with their sex, the agency said in an email to the Heritage Foundation.

Progressives are now insisting that each person’s feelings about “gender identity” is more important in law than the anatomical sex of Americans’ bodies. So they’re pushing government to undermine public support for the “gender binary” — the reality of distinct and complementary male and female sexes – and to promote the idea of fluid “gender identity,” even though cross-dressers comprise only about 1 in every 2,400 Americans.
Obama cannot write laws. He can pretend he's writing laws but the idiot can't write laws. I know this and I did not graduate from Harvard law school either!

Another great chance for trump to paint dems as the extremist kook party, if the fool will just do it

Transgender Ideology: Obama Bans Single-Sex Bathrooms at National Parks - Breitbart

june 27 2016 President Barack Obama’s deputies have decreed that single-sex bathrooms will be eliminated in national parks to help make the nation’s outdoors into a transgender-supportive environment.
The Department of Interior tried to put a positive spin on the new ban. “As it relates to recently passed state laws relating to the transgender community, visitors to public lands and water sites are welcome to use restrooms that best align with their gender identity,” not with their sex, the agency said in an email to the Heritage Foundation.

Progressives are now insisting that each person’s feelings about “gender identity” is more important in law than the anatomical sex of Americans’ bodies. So they’re pushing government to undermine public support for the “gender binary” — the reality of distinct and complementary male and female sexes – and to promote the idea of fluid “gender identity,” even though cross-dressers comprise only about 1 in every 2,400 Americans.
Obama cannot write laws. He can pretend he's writing laws but the idiot can't write laws. I know this and I did not graduate from Harvard law school either!

Good, then you can all relax.

I wonder how many Muslim women are going to put up with men in the women's rooms? Or will they be exempt on religious grounds?

Americans are tired of shameless agendas over practical solutions. At some point, there's gonna be a big backlash. Obviously, we're seeing that with the Trump revolution; but I just don't know that it'll matter given the election rigging that Dems do.

the president doesn't write laws

Fenton is excited about all the glory hole opportunities.

Political discourse in america.

Yeah I know right! We have way more important shit we should be discussing instead of fruit loops and bathrooms.

And your glory hole fetish.

I see you're incapable of coming up with your own material...
extreme irony alert!

the president doesn't write laws
everybody but the op and breitbart know that.

Americans are tired of shameless agendas over practical solutions. At some point, there's gonna be a big backlash. Obviously, we're seeing that with the Trump revolution; but I just don't know that it'll matter given the election rigging that Dems do.

Yes, Trump is a real departure from the usual american view of the universe.

Bwa ha ha ha ha .....

Yes, Trump is a real departure from the usual american view of the universe.

Bwa ha ha ha ha .....

GFY

Forum List

Back