ObamaCare Bronze Health Plan

No. Why don't you just admit your lies now and save us the time. Include the lies by omission....and all the times you allow another person to lie and don't correct them.

You gonna keep denying? Or come clean?

YOU made the accusation kid, you need to give specific examples.

I warned you, I've been doing this for awhile...you can't bully me...you can't deflect, and I will not let you lie.

Give examples of where I've bullshitted here.

Been doing that for a few days here. Will not go back into archives to deal with your lame "debate" tactic.

Lets focus on the here and now. Lets have the list of GOP lies about the ACA that have been repeated here....and that you have let go without correction. Do you need some help?

Address these, please.

Congress is exempt from Obamacare.

The ACA is a government takeover of health care in America.

Obamacare is funded by cuts to Medicare

Obamacer will cost a typical family an extra $7450.00

Need more?

LOL, kid...you said I have been bullshitting here...show me where :)

Who pays the $5000 deductible?

Thats over $400 a month

Don't you have to add that to the cost

If you anticipate a high probability of incurring medical costs, then you'd want to pay a higher premium for a lower-deductible plan. High-deductible plans are not for everyone, certainly not for people with absolute certainty of tapping out their deductible. You choose a plan based on a mix of your own risk aversion and your expected medical costs.

All these years of GOPers pushing high-deductible plans and now it turns out their base doesn't even understand them.

Sounds like you support medical savings accounts

Who pays the $5000 deductible?

Thats over $400 a month

Don't you have to add that to the cost

If you anticipate a high probability of incurring medical costs, then you'd want to pay a higher premium for a lower-deductible plan. High-deductible plans are not for everyone, certainly not for people with absolute certainty of tapping out their deductible. You choose a plan based on a mix of your own risk aversion and your expected medical costs.

All these years of GOPers pushing high-deductible plans and now it turns out their base doesn't even understand them.

Except, NOW, they're capped

:evil:

Except, NOW, they're capped

:evil:

Of course they are. The whole point is push people into the insurance pens.

I find it hilarious the RWer's hate what private industry has done with all their power gets them.

I find it highly confusing that you still don't understand that the government doesn't have all the power.

Last edited:

;).....so......

The IRS Is Accessing Your Health Records. You Trust Them

The IRS Is Accessing Your Health Records. You Trust Them? - Forbes

IRS sued for seizing 60 million medical records

IRS sued for seizing 60 million medical records - Washington Times

Sorry kid, they are the enforcement arm of the ACA....the MOMENT you sign up on the Exchanges they get access to everything.

If I can't quote Fox you can't quote factcheck ;)

The IRS, Obamacare, and You: The Government Is Coming for Your Health Insurance Records

Obamacare and the IRS are Coming for Your Health Insurance Records

Section 431(a) of the bill says that the IRS must divulge taxpayer identity information, including the filing status, the modified adjusted gross income, the number of dependents, and "other information as is prescribed by" regulation. That information will be provided to the new Health Choices Commissioner and state health programs and used to determine who qualifies for "affordability credits."

Section 245(b)(2)(A) says the IRS must divulge tax return details -- there's no specified limit on what's available or unavailable -- to the Health Choices Commissioner. The purpose, again, is to verify "affordability credits."

Section 1801(a) says that the Social Security Administration can obtain tax return data on anyone who may be eligible for a "low-income prescription drug subsidy" but has not applied for it.

Over at the Institute for Policy Innovation (a free-market think tank and presumably no fan of Obamacare), Tom Giovanetti argues that: "How many thousands of federal employees will have access to your records? The privacy of your health records will be only as good as the most nosy, most dishonest and most malcontented federal employee.... So say good-bye to privacy from the federal government. It was fun while it lasted for 233 years."

Democratic Health Care Bill Divulges IRS Tax Data - Taking Liberties - CBS News

Section 431(a) of the bill says that the IRS must divulge taxpayer identity information, including the filing status, the modified adjusted gross income, the number of dependents, and "other information as is prescribed by" regulation. That information will be provided to the new Health Choices Commissioner and state health programs and used to determine who qualifies for "affordability credits."

Section 245(b)(2)(A) says the IRS must divulge tax return details -- there's no specified limit on what's available or unavailable -- to the Health Choices Commissioner. The purpose, again, is to verify "affordability credits."

Section 1801(a) says that the Social Security Administration can obtain tax return data on anyone who may be eligible for a "low-income prescription drug subsidy" but has not applied for it.

Over at the Institute for Policy Innovation (a free-market think tank and presumably no fan of Obamacare), Tom Giovanetti argues that: "How many thousands of federal employees will have access to your records? The privacy of your health records will be only as good as the most nosy, most dishonest and most malcontented federal employee.... So say good-bye to privacy from the federal government. It was fun while it lasted for 233 years."

You're back to pretending H.R. 3200 is the Affordable Care Act? Christ.

(smile) Pops...can you tell me how one who is over 30 can qualify for a Cat plan under Obamacare?

Can you?

(smile) Pops...can you tell me how one who is over 30 can qualify for a Cat plan under Obamacare?

Can you?

What the fuck are you talking about? You're back to posting bullshit because you still don't know any better. Nobody new has access to your medical records, dipshit.

Know your limits. Stick to the insurance pamphlets you've been memorizing the past few weeks and leave it at that.

[Bhttp://www.lifehealthpro.com/2013/07/01/meet-irs-form-1095-a][/B]

"Each taxpayer or responsible adult who enrolled, or whose family member enrolled" in an exchange QHP would get a summary of the information going to the IRS on a new form, the Form 1095-A.

While Form 1095-A has not be released yet, it will be used to report:
Level of coverage
Identifying information for the primary insured and each enrollee
Amount of premiums and advance credit payments for the coverage
Information (concerning, for example, a change in circumstances) provided to the Exchange necessary to determine eligibility for and the amount of the credit
Other information necessary to determine if a taxpayer has received the appropriate advance credit payments.

Read more: Healthcare act results in new tax information form | 1099News

You lose pop....again.

Now.....why are you such a fucking coward?

In addition to its taxation and enforcement efforts, the IRS will be involved intimately in building and administering the state insurance exchanges, will have a role in monitoring health insurance markets and will have complete access to all medical records.

IRS requests thousands of new agents to enforce Obamacare « Watchdog.org

Can you?

What the fuck are you talking about? You're back to posting bullshit because you still don't know any better. Nobody new has access to your medical records, dipshit.

Know your limits. Stick to the insurance pamphlets you've been memorizing the past few weeks and leave it at that.

You don't know SHIT about the Law pops...you can't answer the question because you nothing more than what healthcare.gov has told you.

I own your ass and you know it.

What did Bammy decree would happen if an insured lets his "compliant" plan lapse?

"Each taxpayer or responsible adult who enrolled, or whose family member enrolled" in an exchange QHP would get a summary of the information going to the IRS on a new form, the Form 1095-A.

Are you kidding me? You don't know the difference between your taxes and your medical record?

Here's a hint: one contains financial information and is shared with your employer and the IRS, the other contains health information and is shared with your doctors. Maybe some kind of mnemonic device is in order?

Are you kidding me? You don't know the difference between your taxes and your medical record?

Here's a hint: one contains financial information and is shared with your employer and the IRS, the other contains health information and is shared with your doctors. Maybe some kind of mnemonic device is in order?

Keep looking pops, I posted the turth...you really are a stupid old cow.

Poor pops...you'd never heard of 1095-A until tonight ;)

Forum List

Back