ObamaCare Bronze Health Plan

I'm not a man, bub.

I'm a gal.

And LL is a pathetic tool.

Good god gal, LL is a legend in his own mind....why he thinks he is the "smartest" guy in the room.

He's right -- if this is the room:

empty-room.jpg

Hey! That chair is smarter than both LL and Obama!

...bronze plans are high-deductible plans. Get it?

Who pays the $5000 deductible?

Thats over $400 a month

Don't you have to add that to the cost

Max out of pocket expenses is $6,250 for an individual, which makes it roughly $521.

Hmmmmm...I don't think that includes the cost of the premiums themselves. Premiums generally don't apply to deductibles...so the actual total could be $2-3K higher.

Max out of pocket expenses is $6,250 for an individual, which makes it roughly $521.

Hmmmmm...I don't think that includes the cost of the premiums themselves. Premiums generally don't apply to deductibles...so the actual total could be $2-3K higher.

You are correct, my mistake.

A lot of people are in for a big shock when they find out that their FREE ObamaCare actually costs $600 to $700 per month.

Thats over $400 a month

except for all of the same entitlement leaches who will get ALL it for free......

But Obama secretly told GreenBeard it would cost $10,000 a year so that's the $2,500 savings

I'm not a man, bub.

I'm a gal.

And LL is a pathetic tool.

Good god gal, LL is a legend in his own mind....why he thinks he is the "smartest" guy in the room.

Nope. I am not even close to being the smartest in the room. I'm of average intelligence.

How does that make you feel?

Son please.......you assume you are a person of consequence....

I will give you this though...at least we have found some common ground.

We both understand that Obama lied.

Thats over $400 a month

If you anticipate a high probability of incurring medical costs, then you'd want to pay a higher premium for a lower-deductible plan. High-deductible plans are not for everyone, certainly not for people with absolute certainty of tapping out their deductible. You choose a plan based on a mix of your own risk aversion and your expected medical costs.

All these years of GOPers pushing high-deductible plans and now it turns out their base doesn't even understand them.

Nope. I am not even close to being the smartest in the room. I'm of average intelligence.

I assume I am a person of consequence? What does that even mean? I don't have any trouble dealing with any nutter here.....that is true.

You are not stupid. You are a little crazy and you are unnecessarily abrasive. You have an inferiority complex that forces you to accept bullshit as fact. I trust that someday you will figure it out. But you won't admit it.

As far as Obama lying......no more than any politician in a campaign. A little spin to make numbers look good.....a little gamesmanship. Not anything to freak out over.

I suppose you are referring to the "you can keep your insurance" line. Yeah....that sound bite should have an "if it is worth a shit" connected to it. How horrible of him!

You owned me again, Roo. I should be careful of you. And paired with D-man and Bodick...you are awesome!

Last edited:

I assume I am a person of consequence? What does that even mean? I don't have any trouble dealing with any nutter here.....that is true.

You are not stupid. You are a little crazy and you are unnecessarily abrasive. You have an inferiority complex that forces you to accept bullshit as fact. I trust that someday you will figure it out. But you won't admit it.

As far as Obama lying......no more than any politician in a campaign. A little spin to make numbers look good.....a little gamesmanship. Not anything to freak out over.

I suppose you are referring to the "you can keep your insurance" line. Yeah....that sound bite should have an "if it is worth a shit" connected to it. How horrible of him!

You owned me again, Roo. I should be careful of you. And paired with D-man and Bodick...you are awesome!

LOL,an armchair psychiatrist....

Sorry kid, again you assume more than you should :)

You see you take yourself way too seriously...and that is your biggest flaw....I don't...I just have fun exposing the silliness of some folks stupid assertions.

When it comes this HC issue...you don't want to get into a "factual" discussion with me, I know the facts :)

As far as abrasive, your lack of self awareness is amusing.

Pay attention how you respond to others...it will shed some light how I respond to you.

Thats over $400 a month

If you anticipate a high probability of incurring medical costs, then you'd want to pay a higher premium for a lower-deductible plan. High-deductible plans are not for everyone, certainly not for people with absolute certainty of tapping out their deductible. You choose a plan based on a mix of your own risk aversion and your expected medical costs.

All these years of GOPers pushing high-deductible plans and now it turns out their base doesn't even understand them.

whats not understood is, and I mean most particularly those that folks at the lower ends, genuinely beleive, and not on a partisan basis but just by listening to say, Obama and the media cheerleaders, that they will be on the hook for a deductible at all....and that "Free" actually means, Free....

these are not folks that have deductibles on say, on automobiles becasue they generally don't own brand new vehicles that require comprehensive coverage with a deductible........so I would say their experience with that is limited, but they will I think remember obama telling everyone for the price ( or less(?) of a cell phone bill they will have health care.......when they discover that that is not so, or lets say at the least grossly mischaracterized, well :eusa_whistle: ( I would venture some have already caught on) .....

I asked you 3 years ago if you thought the gov. i.e Obama et al were characterizing the plans/programs/issues correctly/honestly warts and all, are they being forthright, you refused to answer. We both know, the answer is, no.

I'll ask you again; is Obama et al characterizing the plans/program/issues honestly/ correctly, warts and all? Are they being forthright?

Forum List

Back