Obamacare: Deal with it

Did you know that Obamacare today isn't the same bill that Obama signed back in 09' and still hasn't been fully implemented?

The original bill was roughly 2200 pages. Currently there are 20,000 pages of regulations that have been added to it. The bill is 8 feet thick. Nobody knows exactly what's in it. Nobody really understands it ether.

What gives them the right to change a law after it has been signed to such an extent? And what makes you think that Obama will enforce it equally?

Obamacare will continue to be ammended. for one, we can't afford it once if fully kicks in. more part time jobs and less people working mean the demand for it will be greater thant projected. it also means less people will be paying into it and more poeple drawing from it.

A public option to sponsor competition in the market? :lmao: :rofl:

Surely you're joking. Then again, you probably aren't.

No he isn't.

OL'RD sees nothing wrong with every taxpayer footing the bills for those who can't pay.
In fact you should be overjoyed to pay someone elses HC bills. Its your duty.

Of course I think he's a nut but thats just me.

You shouldn't participate in conversations that are clearly over your head.

Not over my head there RD.

Your just a nut who thinks everyone is wonderful and no taxpayer should object to footing they're bills. In fact we should be overjoyed to do so.

Perhaps you should take a step back and evaluate your conversation and position.

No he isn't.

OL'RD sees nothing wrong with every taxpayer footing the bills for those who can't pay.
In fact you should be overjoyed to pay someone elses HC bills. Its your duty.

Of course I think he's a nut but thats just me.

Your just a nut who thinks everyone is wonderful and no taxpayer should object to footing they're bills. In fact we should be overjoyed to do so.

Perhaps you should take a step back and evaluate your conversation and position.

What does any of that have to do with having a public option?

Again, please excuse yourself if you don't understand the topic.

My fix is to add a public option to truly bring in competition to the market.

Ok, your turn. What's your fix?

Time to put up or shut up, loud mouth.

Not joking at all. Tell me why it's wrong.

Then again, we both know you have no clue. You just know to disagree with EVERYTHING blindly, but you don't know why. You just know what you're told to think.

Good dog.
Because gov't never competes. They might offer similar services but they can afford to run a deficit on them from now for forever. Then it becomes a drag on the taxpayer. Like the Post Office. Like Amtrack.
You should have known that. Silly.

The public option: Govt Insurance.

Sounds good except nothing the Govt sticks it big fat nose in is ever cheaper or better.

I'll now excuse myself from your magnificance there RD. Carry On.

Sounds good except nothing the Govt sticks it big fat nose in is ever cheaper or better.

We've seen how well gov't manages annuities,a/k/a Social Security.

If that is the case, why not have private insurers compete with those in the public option?

They should have had no problem beating their service

If that is the case, why not have private insurers compete with those in the public option?

Government can run at a deficit indefinitely.. that is not competition...

And they compensate by taxing about 1/2 the population more because of it

Then again, we both know you have no clue. You just know to disagree with EVERYTHING blindly, but you don't know why. You just know what you're told to think.

Good dog.
Because gov't never competes. They might offer similar services but they can afford to run a deficit on them from now for forever. Then it becomes a drag on the taxpayer. Like the Post Office. Like Amtrack.

The Post Office has put FedEx and UPS out of business? Nope.

You have the option to use either.

Fail by you, to show why it wouldn't work.

Right, that's why it's an "option". Do you understand what the word option means.

It means you can CHOOSE that plan OR choose private insurance if you wish to pay more. If the government option isn't better you have OPTIONS. No one is forced on the government insurance that doesn't want it. Is any of this sinking in yet?

So what's the problem exactly?

Has the US Post Office put FedEx and UPS out of business?

Whoops, there goes that talking point of yours.

Good dog.

Except that isn't apples to apples since the PO has a monopoly on most types of mail service.
Fail on you, asshole.
But note the PO is running billion dollar deficits and could to infinity with taxpayer support.

Except that isn't apples to apples since the PO has a monopoly on most types of mail service.
Fail on you, asshole.
But note the PO is running billion dollar deficits and could to infinity with taxpayer support.

And even with that "advantage" of being able to run those deficits it still hasn't led to the private options from being pushed out of the market.

Yet another Rabbi fail.

Has the US Post Office put FedEx and UPS out of business?

Whoops, there goes that talking point of yours.

Mailing something is MANDATED??? You are FORCED to mail or send packages?

And the post office is running at a loss, and being subsidized by TAXATION to do so.. the only way it can compete...

And funny.. I see a post office in the constitution.. not healthcare or paying for medical services

Fail on you, asshole.

And even with that "advantage" of being able to run those deficits it still hasn't led to the private options from being pushed out of the market.

Yet another Rabbi fail.

Yet it is a felony for UPS or FedEx to put something in your mail box... helping to ensure that the tax subsidized post office survives

Fail on you, asshole.

Yet another Rabbi fail.
Yawn.
That all you got, asshole?

135190_600.jpg

Fail on you, asshole.

Yet another Rabbi fail.

Fedex and UPS were smart enough to realize the market the post office owns was not profitable and was being replaced by email and electronic billing. there was no way they were going to invest in the infrastructure required to service a dying market

Fail on you, asshole.

Yet another Rabbi fail.

Fedex and UPS were smart enough to realize the market the post office owns was not profitable and was being replaced by email and electronic billing. there was no way they were going to invest in the infrastructure required to service a dying market
They couldn't if they wanted to. The PO has a monopoly over that kind of mail delivery.

Forum List

Back