🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare Economy: 7 Years, 16 million Jobs Created, Middle Class Incomes Up $3K

Yes, that is why Hillary was so overwhelmingly elected.....

Oh..wait.....
Post the popular vote totals....

In which countries does that matter?
You slow learners appear impervious to this rather simple notion....

If you are gonna talk about the election as an expression of the will of the people, then their votes CERTAINLY matter - and winning by the greatest NEGATIVE margin ever cannot POSSIBLY be described as "overwhelming"........no one is contesting the result, only the silly things many of you are driven to say about it...

Nobody said he was overwhelmingly elected.....you need glasses.
Get any of these clowns to post the popular vote totals...

Go on...

Why ?

It has been well document that she had about 3 million more votes (popular vote).

I don't get the point...she was not overwhelmingly elected.

In fact, she was not elected...period.

tumblr_inline_oo1mtctZIP1s2opo4_500.png

We now have 7 full years of economic data since President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA or “Obamacare”). So, as Republicans in Washington continue their relentless assault on the ACA, it’s a good time to take stock of how America actually fared in the Obamacare Economy.

Before turning to the facts, a reminder of the narrative that the GOP has been pushing about the ACA for so long:

“It will bankrupt our nation, and it will ruin our economy! … This health care law … is already destroying jobs in our country.” — John Boehner, 2011

“We now know that Obamacare has been one of the single biggest drags on job creation since early 2010.” — Mitch McConnell, 2012

“[T]his is going to blow a hole through the deficit even more than we had already thought.” — Paul Ryan, 2012

“Obamacare is directly responsible for destroying jobs and lowering wages for workers” — Senate Republican Policy Committee, 2014

“It is the biggest job-killer in this country.” — Ted Cruz, 2016

“Obamacare is devastating businesses." — Donald Trump, 2016

“Obamacare … this disastrous policy that's been killing jobs." — Mike Pence, 2016

Let’s tackle these false “job-killing, wage-reducing, deficit-busting” myths one by one:

The Obamacare Economy: 7 Years, 16 Million Jobs Created, Middle-Class Incomes Up $3K

Republicans again prove they are utterly ignorant of economics. Barack Obama pulled the US and indeed the world out of The Bush Great Recession.

Yes, Obama pulled us out.....hahahahahha....

By creating policies that slowed the recovery down making it the longest in history.

hahahahahahahaha....

To much.
Wait....

Are you saying that a long recovery is a "bad" thing?

Do you know what follows?

Seriously.....all you f.....ing pinheads who comment on the economy - you don't appear to know the first fucking thing about it....

Of course you can explain why it's good....oh, wait.

You can't.
The business cycle only has 4 States, two of which are inflection points.

Go find a Remedial education on the topic and get back to me.

Thank you captain obvious.

How that relates to your stupid-assed claim is non-apparent.

Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever???

Even you struggle to say we were in a recession. Now you're referring to it as an "economic situation."

And claiming it was as bad if not worse than what Obama inherited...

The number 1 indicator of the economy is GDP. Reagan inherited a GDP of positive 7.6%. Obama inherited a GDP of negative 8.2%.

Which is worse? +7.6% of -8.2%?

The number 2 indicator of the economy is the job market. In January, 1981, when Reagan became president, we added 94,000 jobs. Compared to January, 2009, when Obama became president and we lost an all-time record of 793,000 jobs.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Again, which is worse? +94,000 or -793,000?

I would tell you to stop lying but that's pointless since you won't.
But that's not all....

Reagan succeeded the POTUS with the HIGHEST annual rate of employment growth......Obama was not quite so fortunate.....let's give the WSJ the opportunity to describe it...

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record

Reagan succeeded the POTUS with the HIGHEST annual rate of employment growth......

Carter was doing a bang up job, eh? LOL!
Must be why he got 49 EV.
If you are taking issue with my statement, bring something more than your canned idiocy - 'k?
You will be shocked to discover that Carter outperformed his predecessor with respect to avg annual job gains (nominal AND relative), as well as besting him on Real GDP..........

And Carter did so WITHOUT tripling the debt.

1980 Presidential Election
1980 Election Results
Candidate Party Electoral Votes Popular Votes
✓ Ronald Reagan Republican 489 43,901,812
Jimmy Carter (I) Democratic 49 35,483,820
John Anderson Independent 0 5,719,850
Ed Clark Libertarian 0 921,128

Presidential Election of 1980
So in rebuttal to Carter adding more jobs per year than his successor, you post votes cast in 1980?? That makes sense to you, does it?

Carter did an awesome job with the economy! So awesome, he lost the EC 489-49 in 1980.

It's laughable that you two clowns are now claiming that Reagan didn't inherit an economic situation as bad if not worse than Barack Obama did! He had to deal with both nonexistent growth and rampant inflation. But he's a conservative...so therefore you can't admit that Reagan succeeded where Obama floundered...can you?

Ever???

Even you struggle to say we were in a recession. Now you're referring to it as an "economic situation."

The number 1 indicator of the economy is GDP. Reagan inherited a GDP of positive 7.6%. Obama inherited a GDP of negative 8.2%.

The number 2 indicator of the economy is the job market. In January, 1981, when Reagan became president, we added 94,000 jobs. Compared to January, 2009, when Obama became president and we lost an all-time record of 793,000 jobs.

But that's not all....

Reagan succeeded the POTUS with the HIGHEST annual rate of employment growth......Obama was not quite so fortunate.....let's give the WSJ the opportunity to describe it...

President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting,

Thanks for the link.
Before the recession started.

Yup, he did a bunch of bad stuff in January and February to cause a recession.
Got a list?

But that's not all....

Reagan succeeded the POTUS with the HIGHEST annual rate of employment growth......

Carter was doing a bang up job, eh? LOL!
Must be why he got 49 EV.
If you are taking issue with my statement, bring something more than your canned idiocy - 'k?
You will be shocked to discover that Carter outperformed his predecessor with respect to avg annual job gains (nominal AND relative), as well as besting him on Real GDP..........

And Carter did so WITHOUT tripling the debt.

1980 Presidential Election
1980 Election Results
Candidate Party Electoral Votes Popular Votes
✓ Ronald Reagan Republican 489 43,901,812
Jimmy Carter (I) Democratic 49 35,483,820
John Anderson Independent 0 5,719,850
Ed Clark Libertarian 0 921,128

Presidential Election of 1980
So in rebuttal to Carter adding more jobs per year than his successor, you post votes cast in 1980?? That makes sense to you, does it?

Carter did an awesome job with the economy! So awesome, he lost the EC 489-49 in 1980.
And had he gotten the Americans held hostage in Iran home in a timely fashion, Reagan would never have been president.

It's laughable that you two clowns are now claiming that Reagan didn't inherit an economic situation as bad if not worse than Barack Obama did! He had to deal with both nonexistent growth and rampant inflation. But he's a conservative...so therefore you can't admit that Reagan succeeded where Obama floundered...can you?

Ever???

But that's not all....

President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting,

Thanks for the link.

Got a list?
I already listed it.

Ever???

But that's not all....

Thanks for the link.

Got a list?
I already listed it.

Yeah, you listed your tongue.

But that's not all....

Thanks for the link.

Got a list?
I already listed it.

Nope.

Obama is the first President in history to never see a +3% GDP. Including those who died in their first terms.

Thanks for the link.

Got a list?
I already listed it.

Nope.

Right, his supply side tax cuts passed in June 2001 were the reason for the
recession that started in March 2001. DERP!

Got a list?
I already listed it.

Nope.

I already addressed this.

Obama is the first President in history to never see a +3% GDP. Including those who died in their first terms.

Real GDP:

Q4-2000: 12,679.3
Q4-2008: 14,577.0 - 15.0% (Bush)
Q4-2016: 16,842.4 - 15.3% (Obama)

https://www.bea.gov/national/xls/gdplev.xls
Like I said, Obama is the only President to not see a +3% GDP.
Oh? Q3-2016 = 3.5%

And over his 8 years, GDP increased more than it did after 8 years of Booooosh.

:dance:

Got a list?
I already listed it.

Nope.

Yes, I mocked your previous attempt.

Real GDP:

Oh? Q3-2016 = 3.5%

And all it took was $9.3 trillion in additional debt.

I already listed it.

Nope.

Yes, I mocked your previous attempt.
LOLOL

Now you're mocking yourself. In reality, you didn't even reply to my post. I figure you agree with me.

Real GDP:

Oh? Q3-2016 = 3.5%

Much of which is directly attributable to the Bush's Great Recession tsunami.

I'm plenty old enough..

I see the numbers......I privilege them over The Narrative.....

You obviously find that idea offensive...

Did you have a family and were working through the Carter years. Until petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama he was the worse president in modern history.

I was a Realtor as the active broker of a company at the time with 18+% interest rates.

I raced motorcycles at the time. During the week I'd fill six or more 5-gallon gas cans and load them on my motorcycle trailer so I wouldn't have to get gas on the way. One extra 5-gallon can of mixed gas for gas stops during the race.

1979GasLinestoo.jpg

Gas can in the back of the Datsun.

Real GDP:

Oh? Q3-2016 = 3.5%

A mere $582K per job gained!

Forum List

Back