Obamacare exposed

I'd like to know why I'm required (by the government) to pay double for the same coverage I currently have.

Because it wasn't affordable before, now it is.

What I'm doing is working with my agent to get a policy that isn't obamacare approved because even with the penalty it's cheaper. So, I will continue to have insurance, and I will still be fined because government doesn't approve of the policy that I have.

Isn't that special?

Last edited:
I'd like to know why I'm required (by the government) to pay double for the same coverage I currently have.

You probably aren't. There is much misinformation about this law.

Perhaps if you explain the circumstances that you are in, I can relieve you of yours.

My renewal was almost triple. The reasons are:

1) It is catastrophic coverage with a $10K deductible. I want health insurance, not health care. Obamacare doesn't approve of those plans.

2) I got it in 2010. To be grandfathered in, I'd have had to had the policy in 2009 or earlier.

So, I'm getting a new policy which won't be Obama approved. I'll have insurance and be paying for it and pay the fine as well because Obama doesn't like my plan.

I call bullshit.

Every USMB nutter has the perfect storm of circumstances that is causing them to not only lose insurance, but to pay double or triple the premiums! What a fucking coinkidink!

Then why don't you explain to the nutter your comprehensive understanding of this socialized bullshit that nobody, including you, ever read?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I call bullshit.

Every USMB nutter has the perfect storm of circumstances that is causing them to not only lose insurance, but to pay double or triple the premiums! What a fucking coinkidink!

Actually simple Google searches would confirm everything I told you. I have a second tab open constantly because people say things I didn't know and I have intellectual curiosity. Then again, I don't expect government to solve my problems for me, so we already knew we were different animals, even if you do have a neon mane.

You probably aren't? Why is it you Leftytoons insist on telling people they are not seeing what they are seeing. This isn't some Jedi mind trick. Having your bill double or triple is not freaking misinformation.

Then why don't you explain to the nutter your comprehensive understanding of this socialized bullshit that nobody, including you, ever read?

I do not have a comprehensive understanding of the law. I have some good information about it, though.

If a nutter is honest about their plan ( name of plan, State, ages of those covered ) I can pretty much tell them if they are going to pay more or less in the exchange. I cannot tell their insurance company not to raise premiums.....like they DO EVERY YEAR.

You probably aren't? Why is it you Leftytoons insist on telling people they are not seeing what they are seeing. This isn't some Jedi mind trick. Having your bill double or triple is not freaking misinformation.

I think the people that are claiming a doubling or tripling of premiums are lying. That is why.

Well, you're wrong. Isn't the first time, certainly won't be the last. It isn't even unusual for you. In fact it's rare you're not wrong.

Ok so you are all knowing. Alrighty then. Be careful the next step is a challenge that you won't accept.

I think the people that are claiming a doubling or tripling of premiums are lying. That is why.

Here you go, again a simple Google search would have cured your ignorance. Liberals are seriously lazy.

Healthy? Obamacare may triple your premium- MSN Money

Some Nebraskans' premiums to triple under Obamacare « Watchdog.org

One man's ObamaCare nightmare | Fox News

Beyond Obamacare glitches, some consumers face dramatically higher rates (+video) - CSMonitor.com

Tennessee: Obamacare will triple men's premiums, double women's | WashingtonExaminer.com

Here you go, again a simple Google search would have cured your ignorance. Liberals are seriously lazy.

Healthy? Obamacare may triple your premium- MSN Money

Some Nebraskans' premiums to triple under Obamacare « Watchdog.org

One man's ObamaCare nightmare | Fox News

Beyond Obamacare glitches, some consumers face dramatically higher rates (+video) - CSMonitor.com

Tennessee: Obamacare will triple men's premiums, double women's | WashingtonExaminer.com

What about your claims? Are you going to try and prove them?

Forum List

Back