Obamacare INVENTED by Conservatives . Do they seek redemption?!?!?!?

Another Liberaltarian thread where it is always a republicans fault because we didn't nominate in the crazy old bastard Ron Paul. Grow up . Hell the OP is so full of hate and ignorance that he doesnt even tell the full story like it was a idea that they admitted to be wrong so they dropped it. Nope why would the OP do that? I mean the great Ron Paul hasn't told him and his crazy conspiracy brother and sisters how to think yet...These idiots still think Slavery had nothing to do with the civil war for fucks sake!

Can you point out where it was written in this thread, because I must have missed it. Thanks in advance.

You want to claim that Republicans supported this bill??

Name them.

Name the ones who voted for it.

Name the ones who defended it.

Name the ones who helped to write it.

The idea of individual mandate and healthcare reform is not a toxic idea by itself.

It is the way it is implemented - what matters.
The current way is a classic leftist tyranny

How would a mandatory provision be implemented better and without "tyranny" in your opinion?

Name them.

The idea of individual mandate and healthcare reform is not a toxic idea by itself.

How would a mandatory provision be implemented better and without "tyranny" in your opinion?

could have been encouragement options vs penalties. If you subscribe to the mandate - you get some tax perks, instead of penalty if you do not subscribe

Name them.

I get your drift.

But they approved the concept.

So was the bill opposed because it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL or because an Afro-American President is in power.

And if they sincerely believe that it violates Article I, Section 7 of the Constitution then tell them to get busy and sue.

could have been encouragement options vs penalties. If you subscribe to the mandate - you get some tax perks, instead of penalty if you do not subscribe

I like those ideas, but then it really wouldn't be a mandate.

man·date
ˈmanˌdāt/
noun
noun: mandate; plural noun: mandates

an official order or commission to do something.

If you look at what obama originally proposed in 2008, it's similar in some ways to what you proposed above.

Each state should pass its own HC plan. If Massachusetts can do it, so can the other forty nine states. PPACA was a mistake IMO

Name them.

I get your drift.

So was the bill opposed because it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL or because an Afro-American President is in power.

And if they sincerely believe that it violates Article I, Section 7 of the Constitution then tell them to get busy and sue.

They did approve of the concept you fucking idiot that why they didn't use it!

Name them.

I get your drift.

They did approve of the concept you fucking idiot that why they didn't use it!

Huh?

If you look at what obama originally proposed in 2008, it's similar in some ways to what you proposed above.

so who changed it to this fascist one?

The plan proposed by the Conservatives and enacted by the democrats are BOTH fascist. Now I must admit that Obama Hellcare was adopted purely by the democrats.

The Republicans either did not want a negro president to get credit or finally saw the error of their ways.

Obamacare 'Navigators' Will Get $58 For Every Individual They Sign Up

What this means is that some states will have federal marketplaces, and others will have their own locally developed marketplaces for employers and patients. And because understanding the workings of this system and trying to identify and purchase a health insurance product is so complicated, the government is paying “navigators” to guide the uninsured through the maze being constructed to make health insurance more accessible. In California, for example, $673 million in federal money will be utilized to deploy 21,000 navigators to sign up people for the exchange. Reports indicate that each navigator will receive $58 for every person signed up."

so who changed it to this fascist one?

The plan proposed by the Conservatives and enacted by the democrats are BOTH fascist. Now I must admit that Obama Hellcare was adopted purely by the democrats.

The Republicans either did not want a negro president to get credit or finally saw the error of their ways.

You are without a doubt a stupid paulbot.

Forum List

Back