🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare Isn't Dead, Trumpcare Is

I think it is just terrible that those mean ol' democrats keep the GOP from bringing their own health plan to vote in the GOP controlled legislature, under the GOP administration after appointing a GOP Supreme Court justice!

I guess that part of the problem is that there are actually a few Republican senators who have remembered that the people they work for are their constituents. I know that is blasphemy, but, there you have the bitter truth....

Last edited:
Trump holding his dick in one hand and a list of bullshit promises in the other hand is his only replacement plan.

END OF STORY.
We all know it's gotta suck to be a democrat after 8yrs. of obama. :)

I think it is just terrible that those mean ol' democrats keep the GOP from bringing their own health plan to vote in the GOP controlled legislature, under the GOP administration after appointing a GOP Supreme Court justice!

Clintons fault

Obamas fault

Fake News's fault

bla bla bla

whining little bitches ... constantly.

Trump holding his dick in one hand and a list of bullshit promises in the other hand is his only replacement plan.

END OF STORY.
We all know it's gotta suck to be a democrat after 8yrs. of obama. :)

yeah, 8 investigations in 6 months, and not passing one single piece of major legislation is fucking killing them ..

Forum List

Back