Obamacare just ruined my life

You're unemployed? Stop being a burden to society, get off the messageboard, get off your lazy ass and look for a job.

I second that!

Stop being a fuckin' sponge, TP!

Wonder who pays for his Internet? Probably taxpayers like us....

I didn't just work a 48-hour work week and 50-hour week before that so layabouts like TK can fritter away their days on the intertubes, I tell ya!

Go call immigration on some grape-pickers so can take one of those jobs!

Last edited:
Seriously....my 21 y/o just got back from his job at Subway. It ain't glamorous...but he is paying his own bills for his car and his phone....and he buys his own books.

He's a gamer, by the way. Proof that even they can find work.

I'll bet I can find TK 5 job openings XXXXXXX. You interested TK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I second that!

Stop being a fuckin' sponge, TP!

I didn't just work a 48-hour work week and 50-hour week before that so layabouts like TK can fritter away their days on the intertubes, I tell ya!

Yeah, and you can quit advocating amnesty and jobs for illegals so I can actually have job to apply for, dimwit.

Seriously....my 21 y/o just got back from his job at Subway. It ain't glamorous...but he is paying his own bills for his car and his phone....and he buys his own books.

He's a gamer, by the way. Proof that even they can find work.

I'll bet I can find TK 5 job openings within 10 miles from his mommy's house. You interested TK?

XXXXXXX You don't seem to understand something. Liberals like you seem to think everyone should live an ideal lifestyle, with a high paying job and little to care for but themselves. I am here caring for my elderly grandmother, who isn't in the greatest health to boot. I can only hope your child has enough respect for you to do the same when you reach your seventies. Stop assuming you know me or my problems, LL. Negged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, and you can quit advocating amnesty and jobs for illegals so I can actually have job to apply for, dimwit.

Excuses, excuses...

Excuses, excuses...

Ahh, but you liberals vote to give people these excuses. Would you mind passing a jobs bill in my lifetime perhaps? Or will ole Harry keep blocking them as he always does?

Now, if you're done deflecting and trying to draw me into a pissing contest with you, try answering this question:

You spend a lot of time scouring these boards for people to provoke and to troll. You then make the mistake of trashing 2AD's livelihood. Tell me, who gains more, the board troll or the breadwinner?

I post 10 times a day on average
2AD has 20 posts a day
Templar Hack had 49 a day.

Who spends all their time here? You fuck-stain

Hey, you're the one bashing 2AD's job. Not me. Oh, and you must spend all of your time scouring these boards looking for an opportunity to troll. Who says you have to post a lot to be here all the time?

Dumbass.
remember guys all the noise is coming from a guy who uses a character from an rpg(fantasy role playing game) as an avatar.
that would not be a problem except he thinks he is the avatar.

2AD has 20 posts a day

Hey, you're the one bashing 2AD's job. Not me. Oh, and you must spend all of your time scouring these boards looking for an opportunity to troll. Who says you have to post a lot to be here all the time?

Dumbass.
remember guys all the noise is coming from a guy who uses a character from an rpg(fantasy role playing game) as an avatar.

Haha! Man, you've been led like the gullible idiot you are. But then again, that's rich coming from someone comparing members of the Republican Party to the Nazis in his.

:cuckoo:

And as usual, the op is ignored by Diversion.

No matter what they say or spew forth, the fact is that America is becoming a PART TIME EMPLOYMENT society.

The BLS backs it up, and so does article after article. Completely ignored by the left because it's against their mantra.

If Obama and the Dems are so smart, then why do we still have less people employed now than in 2007......................And Millions of those that are counted are Part Time Employees.

But who cares, RIGHT? Who cares that the 2ad is losing overtime pay. It's for his and the public's best interest, RIGHT..............................

Power is temporary, and so is your temporary power. Eventually the tables will turn, and you'll be put back in your place by the people.

2AD has 20 posts a day

Dumbass.

It's a syndrome among many losers to be sure.

Forum List

Back