Obamacare just ruined my life

Obamacare is the A-bomb of unintended consequences arrogantly unleashed on a country which was yelling "slow down!"
see guys, that's how you tell an unproven paranoid fantasy!

Radical changes to the structure of our society require more than simple majority support. Our government was designed that way deliberately. The Republicans are doing the right thing in honoring opposition to PPACA.

I post 10 times a day on average
2AD has 20 posts a day
Templar Hack had 49 a day.

Who spends all their time here? You fuck-stain

Hey, you're the one bashing 2AD's job. Not me. Oh, and you must spend all of your time scouring these boards looking for an opportunity to troll. Who says you have to post a lot to be here all the time?

Dumbass.

Last edited:
At least 2AD has a job. You two make it a profession to troll here. Tell me, who leads the more productive life?

Do you have a job?

I am unemployed no thanks to your guy, Barry. But this isn't about me, is it? You can't answer the question can you?

What question?

It is now about you. You piped in with that comment about jobs. Didn't your stupid filter try to stop you?

You are unemployed in a land of opportunity and blaming it on someone else.

Surely....you can land a gig...something. My daughter....who attends croos country practice every morning at 5:30.....then goes to classes at HS....then goes to classes at college.....just landed a job where she gets paid to get petitions signed for an environmental group. She is 17.

Come on, man....get out there and get that job!

You are 25. Who is paying your rent and utility bills?

I post 10 times a day on average
2AD has 20 posts a day
Templar Hack had 49 a day.

Who spends all their time here? You fuck-stain

Hey, you're the one bashing 2AD's job. Not me. Oh, and you must spend all of your time scouring these boards looking for an opportunity to troll. Who says you have to post a lot to be here all the time?

Dumbass.

You post 49 times a day...and you're unemployed. No wonder you're so angry...nobody wants you. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back