Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity

Why would the "most ethical, transparent" administration the world has ever seen fire someone for taking a phone call?:confused:

more obama admin transparency...fire those who give a bad view of what is actually happening

good for hannity, bad for obama

I have a new found respect for Sean Hannity. Despite him being a blowhard his heart is in the right placed. He's really hooking her up not only with his own money but he's actively involved in getting her a job.

i agree. though this of course gives him some ad time, he is doing the right thing.

i mean, what if you or i called, is she not supposed to answer our questions? this was totally political. if she had answered positive, she would never have been fired.

conservatives are compassionate people they walk the talk. Remember they took Juan Williams in at Fox after PBS fired him on the telephone.

cereal_killer said:
Like Hannity or not it's pretty cool he's doing this for her. I'm sure he feels responsible, but paying her entire salary for the year and helping her to find a job is pretty cool in my book.
I agree bud... Its not her fault her employeer is an idiot!!

I have a new found respect for Sean Hannity. Despite him being a blowhard his heart is in the right placed. He's really hooking her up not only with his own money but he's actively involved in getting her a job.

I guess that sorta makes up for him scamming vets with his Freedom Concerts..

Well no.

Maybe it makes up for him promising to get tortured for charity..

Well no.

Maybe it makes up for him getting her fired.

Bingo!

Like Hannity or not it's pretty cool he's doing this for her. I'm sure he feels responsible, but paying her entire salary for the year and helping her to find a job is pretty cool in my book.

Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Year's Salary | RealClearPolitics

IF this is true, it would knock my socks off. Of course there's no way to prove the truth or not of such a story, but given the source - Hannity - I have my doubts that we know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Well no.

Well no.

Bingo!

he did not get her fired. if she had given glowing reviews, she would not have been fired. if it had been you or me, she would not have been fired. this is all on obama's admin. obama could make this right by hiring her back, but he chooses not to.

obama got her fired because the buck stops with him.

she agreed to be on the air, she knew she was talking to media.

i'll bet dollars to donuts that that is against the rules and was before the calls mr. hannity made.

further, everyone involved should have expected her to be fired, so although i'm glad sean is taking care of her, it's difficult to view his 'good deed' as anything other than a well publicized stunt.

conservatives are compassionate people they walk the talk. Remember they took Juan Williams in at Fox after PBS fired him on the telephone.

O'Reilly took a front and center roll in that one. He really went to bat for Juan. That's why I can't hate on these guys. When the proverbial shit hits the fan you want people like this in your life.

i'll bet dollars to donuts that that is against the rules and was before the calls mr. hannity made.

further, everyone involved should have expected her to be fired, so although i'm glad sean is taking care of her, it's difficult to view his 'good deed' as anything other than a well publicized stunt.

but very effective

Just yesterday the Obama hacks and shills were on here saying it was fake. Ole Jake Starkey said Hannity was going to jail

LMAO

-Geaux

I heard him on the air today with her...
I thought he was just going to apologize to her for what happened.
But he surprised me with what he said he was going to do.

He is going to pay her salary for a year.And is trying to get her a job...
It was a good thing that he did.
Does he get some publicity from it yeah...

It doesn't take away from what he really didn't have to do.

So Hannity....

You did good.

but very effective

Just yesterday the Obama hacks and shills were on here saying it was fake. Ole Jake Starkey said Hannity was going to jail

LMAO

-Geaux

jake really said hannity was going to jail??

please link up.

Well no.

Well no.

Bingo!

he did not get her fired. if she had given glowing reviews, she would not have been fired. if it had been you or me, she would not have been fired. this is all on obama's admin. obama could make this right by hiring her back, but he chooses not to.

This is the part of the conversation that got her fired:

HANNITY: They're really telling you to tell us to check back in on the website in off-hours. Does that mean that I should go on at like three in the morning?

OPERATOR: It was saying early in the morning and late at night, but some people say they do that and still can't get in.

HANNITY: So people are reporting to you the real deal?

OPERATOR: Yes sir, they are.

HANNITY: Have you ever got anybody that really likes it yet?

OPERATOR: Umm, no, not really.

Well no.

Well no.

Bingo!

This is the part of the conversation that got her fired:

HANNITY: They're really telling you to tell us to check back in on the website in off-hours. Does that mean that I should go on at like three in the morning?

OPERATOR: It was saying early in the morning and late at night, but some people say they do that and still can't get in.

HANNITY: So people are reporting to you the real deal?

OPERATOR: Yes sir, they are.

HANNITY: Have you ever got anybody that really likes it yet?

OPERATOR: Umm, no, not really.

What's wrong with that?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back