Obamacare will not be repealed, it will continue to exist and destroy

Thanks for asking! And by the way, the "search" function works great here. Please feel free to confirm this:

The ACA is a ridiculous pig of a law (I've called it that before, you'll find that on search). I think we should expand the existing Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement system to all (I've said that about a thousand times, you'll find it on search). The ACA is a lousy idea that only a bunch of professional politicians could have puked out.

And, as I point out quite clearly in my sig, wingers like you are the problem. On both ends.

Did you think you "had" me there, slugger?

And thanks again for asking!

:laugh:
You think it was a pig of a law, you know it was obama's biggest issue, and you voted for him anyway.

No, makes a lot of sense.

Having a hard time finding a post of mine that said anything different from what I am saying now.
You thought you were going to get repeal and replace, and you didn't.

You thought you "had" me, and you didn't.

You can spin this all you want. You fell for the GOP's lies, I didn't.
I thought that was the only possibility, but I also knew they did not have the votes.

You thought it was a pig of a law and you voted for the guy who passed it.

You then voted for the kuuuunt that wanted to expand it.

You now make fun of republicans cause they could not get it done, which was going to be a long shot.

Funny...

You want me to list the 100+ promises broken by the half black messiah?

No....

So, you proudly voted for the guy that ran on passing what you call a pig of a law and call anyone a partisan hack?

That, is exactly what you are. Hilarious.
Deflect, pivot, attack. Standard tactic of partisans.

That's all you have, I get it.
Not deflecting at all. You are a blatant hypocritical gasbag who proudly voted for the man that ran on passing a pig of a law.

Really.

That makes you a loser.

You think it was a pig of a law, you know it was obama's biggest issue, and you voted for him anyway.

No, makes a lot of sense.

Having a hard time finding a post of mine that said anything different from what I am saying now.

I thought that was the only possibility, but I also knew they did not have the votes.

You now make fun of republicans cause they could not get it done, which was going to be a long shot.

Funny...

No....

So, you proudly voted for the guy that ran on passing what you call a pig of a law and call anyone a partisan hack?

Not deflecting at all. You are a blatant hypocritical gasbag who proudly voted for the man that ran on passing a pig of a law.

Really.

That makes you a loser.
:itsok:

Name one Democrat in The Senate that wanted to help The American People Yesterday...
Eight years of GOP lies on full display. Way to go, folks..
What difference does that make? They didn't need any Dems.

Let's say on topic, shall we?

Why did the GOP lie to us?

Why did you believe them?
Please don't refer to the entire GOP as liars because of three Trump hating ass clowns.

Talk about spin...

Funny...

No....

Really.

That makes you a loser.
I know it must be very hard to realize what hypocritical partisan hack you actually are.

You think you did not double talk your way out.

You proudly admit you voted for Obama who ran on the pig of a law that you call it. You can try and deflect all you want, but it won't work on me.

You then voted for the kuuunt who said she was not going to repeal the pig of a law. You actually cannot see the hypocrisy cause you are a typical left wing nutcase.

Go ahead and try to explain to all of us why you voted for Obama and the kuuuunt again.

That was really funny when you explained it last time.

Name one Democrat in The Senate that wanted to help The American People Yesterday...

Please don't refer to the entire GOP as liars because of three Trump hating ass clowns.

Talk about spin...
We were told for years that they had a plan. By all of them.

We were promised by Trump that it would be great.

We were mocked here when we asked for specifics.

Not only could they not "repeal and replace", they didn't have a replacement, and they couldn't even pass a "skinny" repeal.

That's all true, that's all on them, not me.

Funny...

No....

Really.

That makes you a loser.
I know it must be very hard to realize what hypocritical partisan hack you actually are.

You think you did not double talk your way out.

You proudly admit you voted for Obama who ran on the pig of a law that you call it. You can try and deflect all you want, but it won't work on me.

You then voted for the kuuunt who said she was not going to repeal the pig of a law. You actually cannot see the hypocrisy cause you are a typical left wing nutcase.

Go ahead and try to explain to all of us why you voted for Obama and the kuuuunt again.

That was really funny when you explained it last time.
Where did I say I voted for Obama, liar? I voted third party both times. And I'm sure you'll bitch at me about THAT.

You keep trying the deflect/pivot/attack approach, just like the Regressive Lefties do.

Amazing how similar you folks are. Too bad.

Oops, someone misspoke and made a few mistakes. Here, let me correct it:

Obamacare will not be repealed, it will continue to exist and save the lives of millions of Americans unless black hearted Republicans continue to sabotage it.
Of course conservatives want nothing to do with Obamacare, it only works for for progressives....

I blame Mac for the GOP failing to repeal the ACA! :mad:

Obamacare hurts Progessive Taxpayers too.

Oops, someone misspoke and made a few mistakes. Here, let me correct it:

Obamacare will not be repealed, it will continue to exist and save the lives of millions of Americans unless black hearted Republicans continue to sabotage it.
Of course conservatives want nothing to do with Obamacare, it only works for for progressives....

His healthcare plan was up on his campaign website for two years.

Pretty simple. End State Insurance Monopolies. Allow more competition in a free market.

He can't make people like The Left in the Senate or John McCain do their jobs.

Whatever happened to Bipartisanship?

Talk about spin...

Not only could they not "repeal and replace", they didn't have a replacement, and they couldn't even pass a "skinny" repeal.

Talk about spin...

I see you saying "we." So you're finally admitting that you ARE a leftist as you refer to yourself and your fellow progressives as "we." I knew that all along. You're no more middle of the road than rdean. Anyone who would vote for the kenyan and/or Hitlery is as pure a leftist as leftist can be... you.

I don't recall hearing "they had a plan." I recall hearing much talk about changes they'd like to make.

Trump can't write the bill, or did you not know that? I'm sure he's learning to not have confidence in the deep state.

I never mocked anyone asking for specifics.

The Trump hater, fake dossier pushing senator from AZ, the bitch from Alaska and the bitch from Maine are the THREE that voted NO. They are NOT ALL OF THE GOP, but are ALL haters of president Trump. THEY are responsible now for repeal and replace not going forward, and I'd bet my bottom dollar it's not got a thing to do with doing what's right, they all just hate president Trump and want to FUCK HIM any way they can. Washington is a toilet.

Last edited:
His healthcare plan was up on his campaign website for two years.

Pretty simple. End State Insurance Monopolies. Allow more competition in a free market.

He can't make people like The Left in the Senate or John McCain do their jobs.

Whatever happened to Bipartisanship?

Talk about spin...

Bipartisanship? Seriously? Any Republican who even HINTS at bipartisanship is labeled a pinko commie and summarily trashed, and we both know it.

And the Republicans have known all along that a plan of repeal and replace with "End State Insurance Monopolies, Allow more competition in a free market" doesn't come within a thousand miles of a real plan.

The GOP lied, the GOP failed, and here we are.

Talk about spin...

I see you saying "we." So you're finally admitting that you ARE a leftist as you refer to yourself and your fellow progressives as "we." I knew that all along. You're no more middle of the road than rdean. Anyone who would vote for the kenyan and/or Hitlery is as pure a leftist as leftist can be... you.

I don't recall hearing "they had a plan." I recall hearing much talk about changes they'd like to make.

Trump can't write the bill, or did you not know that? I'm sure he's learning to not have confidence in the deep state.

I never mocked anyone asking for specifics.

The Trump hater, fake dossier pushing senator from AZ, the bitch from Alaska and the bitch from Maine are the THREE that voted NO. They are NOT ALL OF THE GOP, but are ALL haters of president Trump. THEY are responsible now for repeal and replace not going forward, and I'd bet my bottom dollar it's not got a thing to do with doing what's right, they all just hate president Trump and want to FUCK HIM any way they can. Washington is a toilet.
If you really "don't recall hearing they had a plan", then you're suffering from severe selective perception.

The GOP lied, the GOP failed, and here we are.

Forum List

Back