Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Maybe your president doesn't.

Oh, wait - Bush set them at over $4.00 per gallon.

My mistake.

No he didn't. The President does not set gas prices.
Apparently Obama fans have never heard of supply and demand, typical.

The President is responsible for the price of gas

Obama is getting me Obamagas at $1.75 a gallon

Thanks President Obama!
You sound like a warm and fuzzy progressive, does he pay your light bill too.

Of course not

He is only responsible for the price of Obamagas........$1.75 baby!
Wow, winner!

Thanks President Obama!

Of course not

Wow, winner!

Our President has cut the price of Obamagas in half

Great job Mr President

Thanks President Obama!

Of course not

Wow, winner!

Great job Mr President
He is repaired the Arctic and healed the oceans too...

Thanks President Obama!

Of course not

Wow, winner!

Great job Mr President
He is repaired the Arctic and healed the oceans too...
Don't be silly.

Thanks President Obama!

Of course not

Wow, winner!

Great job Mr President
Almost 2500 posts, this thread was started about a year ago and still Obama gas is around the 2.00 mark or under in most places. No joke, it's pretty amazing.

Thanks President Obama!

Of course not

Wow, winner!

Great job Mr President
Almost 2500 posts, this thread was started about a year ago and still Obama gas is around the 2.00 mark or under in most places. No joke, it's pretty amazing.

Amazing President giving Americans cheap Obamagas

Of course not

Wow, winner!

Great job Mr President

Amazing President giving Americans cheap Obamagas

Hear here.

Obamagas makes me so happy, I almost forget about the clowns out there wasting it.

republicanclowncar.jpg

The low price of gas is obviously not of Obama's doing. know how you can tell? Because just before he entered office he said he would like to see $8 a gallon gas. Obama has waged a war on gas, coal, and natural gas his entire Presidency while shelling out BILLIONS of tax dollars to big Obama donors and failed 'Green Energy' companies.

No one is probably more upset about the declining cost of gas than Obama is.

In 2012... Republicans predicted that Obamagas would go to $6 a gallon if Obama was elected.
It is obvious the President controls gas prices

I would like to thank our President for $1.85 a gallon gas

It is lower than that in central NJ. WSJ says it's going lower:

Oil Price Paradox: Gasoline Could Be Even Cheaper

By
IANTHE JEANNE DUGAN
Nov. 2, 2015 5:30 a.m. ET

The price of gasoline is declining more slowly than oil, illustrating how consumers aren’t fully benefiting from falling commodities prices.

Typically, gas prices go up and down in tandem with crude oil, the main ingredient. But recently, oil prices have been falling much faster than gas prices. Drivers have paid at least $1 billion more for gasoline than they would have if the historical pattern had continued this year, according to government and industry statistics.

Regular gasoline prices have fallen more than 28% in the past year to an average of $2.18 for a gallon of regular unleaded. By comparison, Brent crude, the global benchmark for oil, has fallen more than 50% to about $50 a barrel.

Part of the reason is that companies that refine oil into gasoline are keeping more profits. This past week, three top refiners— Valero Energy Corp., Tesoro Corp. and Marathon Petroleum Corp.—collectively reported a jump in third-quarter earnings of $1.27 billion compared with a year earlier. At Exxon Mobil Corp., profit at its refineries doubled to $2.03 billion.

They are spending less for oil but haven’t passed along all the savings. The refiners said they strained this year to keep up with demand, as drivers took more road trips, spurred by lower gas prices and an improved economy. Several unplanned refinery outages, including one in California and another in the Midwest, crimped supply.

The low price of gas is obviously not of Obama's doing. know how you can tell? Because just before he entered office he said he would like to see $8 a gallon gas. Obama has waged a war on gas, coal, and natural gas his entire Presidency while shelling out BILLIONS of tax dollars to big Obama donors and failed 'Green Energy' companies.

In 2012... Republicans predicted that Obamagas would go to $6 a gallon if Obama was elected.

By
IANTHE JEANNE DUGAN

The price of gasoline is declining more slowly than oil, illustrating how consumers aren’t fully benefiting from falling commodities prices.

Typically, gas prices go up and down in tandem with crude oil, the main ingredient. But recently, oil prices have been falling much faster than gas prices. Drivers have paid at least $1 billion more for gasoline than they would have if the historical pattern had continued this year, according to government and industry statistics.

Regular gasoline prices have fallen more than 28% in the past year to an average of $2.18 for a gallon of regular unleaded. By comparison, Brent crude, the global benchmark for oil, has fallen more than 50% to about $50 a barrel.

Part of the reason is that companies that refine oil into gasoline are keeping more profits. This past week, three top refiners— Valero Energy Corp., Tesoro Corp. and Marathon Petroleum Corp.—collectively reported a jump in third-quarter earnings of $1.27 billion compared with a year earlier. At Exxon Mobil Corp., profit at its refineries doubled to $2.03 billion.

They are spending less for oil but haven’t passed along all the savings. The refiners said they strained this year to keep up with demand, as drivers took more road trips, spurred by lower gas prices and an improved economy. Several unplanned refinery outages, including one in California and another in the Midwest, crimped supply.
Fossil fuels are here to stay... Green energy lobbyists are a bust....

One hundred twenty one pages later, and the President still does not set gas prices.

My mistake.

Not what the GOP was saying just a few short years ago:

The Republican presidential candidate, speaking in an interview with Fox News, said he "absolutely" believes Mr. Obama is responsible for high gas prices, contending that "he has not pursued policies that convince the world that America is going to become energy secure, energy independent."

Mitt Romney: Obama to blame for high gas prices

During a private meeting earlier this month, Boehner urged GOP lawmakers to make rising gas prices a big issue against Democrats and the White House.

Boehner hits Obama over high gas prices

http://www.slate.com/articles/busin...lame_high_gas_prices_on_president_obama_.html

By
IANTHE JEANNE DUGAN

Fossil fuels are here to stay, they are finding more reserves every day.
Technology is getting better by the day.
Green energy lobbyists are a bust.

I think ya'll are ignoring the GOP's input on the value of Obamagas.

As I understand it the price is directly related to the number of phony GOP investigations and claims made by the GOP. So please give them some credit.

Let's have a few more investigations and special committees for the IRS thing and maybe F&F and we can drive the price below $1.00 before he leaves office.

Wow.... that explains a lot.

:cuckoo:

I think ya'll are ignoring the GOP's input on the value of Obamagas.

As I understand it the price is directly related to the number of phony GOP investigations and claims made by the GOP. So please give them some credit.

Let's have a few more investigations and special committees for the IRS thing and maybe F&F and we can drive the price below $1.00 before he leaves office.

Wow.... that explains a lot.

:cuckoo:

Does it? It is just as valid as the GOP talking points in 2012?

All seriousness aside, we switch our house over to obamagas and saved a ton of money. The house heats in half the time and little rainbows shoot out of the vents every time the heater comes on..Damn I wish I could use obamagas to cool our house in the summer......

One hundred twenty one pages later, and the President still does not set gas prices.

My mistake.

Not what the GOP was saying just a few short years ago:

The Republican presidential candidate, speaking in an interview with Fox News, said he "absolutely" believes Mr. Obama is responsible for high gas prices, contending that "he has not pursued policies that convince the world that America is going to become energy secure, energy independent."

Mitt Romney: Obama to blame for high gas prices

During a private meeting earlier this month, Boehner urged GOP lawmakers to make rising gas prices a big issue against Democrats and the White House.

Boehner hits Obama over high gas prices

Higher gas prices: The Republican plan to blame high gas prices on President Obama.
Do we need any more proof that Obama controls the price of Obamagas?

And I do like my $1.75 Obamagas

Forum List

Back