Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

OILS AIN’T OILS - Tim Blair

Come to think of it, I haven't stubbed my toes since November of 2008. Even before He came into office the era of Obama has seen, in all ten of my toes, unprecedented health and prosperity.
That's stupid

Obama doesn't have anything to do with toes

He doesn't have anything to do with gas until prices go down and you butt lickers want to give him credit for something else he didn't do. When it goes up, you run from the issue like a welfare leech does when offered a job.

Not true. Check my link. When the price is low Dear Leader is showing love to the least among us. When the price is high, The One is protecting us from ourselves and healing the planet.

I can send you the latest pamphet if you like.

Come to think of it, I haven't stubbed my toes since November of 2008. Even before He came into office the era of Obama has seen, in all ten of my toes, unprecedented health and prosperity.
That's stupid

He doesn't have anything to do with gas until prices go down and you butt lickers want to give him credit for something else he didn't do. When it goes up, you run from the issue like a welfare leech does when offered a job.

Not true. Check my link. When the price is low Dear Leader is showing love to the least among us. When the price is high, The One is protecting us from ourselves and healing the planet.

I can send you the latest pamphet if you like.

Send it to a tree hugger.

That's stupid

Of course he does silly

Who else would set the price of Obamagas?

That's stupid

Of course he does silly

You sniffing his ass while sucking his dick.

That's stupid

Of course he does silly

Wow....some comeback

Did you need help coming up with that one?

That's stupid

Of course he does silly

Wow....some comeback

It's his tramp stamp.

That's stupid

Of course he does silly

Wow....some comeback

It's his tramp stamp.

It's what you lefties do.

Obamagas is up ten cents in the last week.......I actually have to pay $1.91 but it still is below $2

Of course he does silly

Wow....some comeback

It's his tramp stamp.

Oooh, now you're progressing to pre-K, I'm rubber, you're glue...what you say bounces off me and sticks to you," retorts. :eusa_doh:

Here I thought you were about 7 or 8. Turns out you're closer to 4.

Of course he does silly

Wow....some comeback

It's his tramp stamp.

Oooh, now you're progressing to pre-K, I'm rubber, you're glue...what you say bounces off me and sticks to you," retorts. :eusa_doh:

Here I thought you were about 7 or 8. Turns out you're closer to 4.

Not in the least. Identifying the types of assholes you are is easily recognizable. Being adult enough to admit you're that type of person is something you aren't capable of being.

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Still $3.20 in Leftard KKKalifornia.

So once again Democrats screw the poor.

Obamagas is up ten cents in the last week.......I actually have to pay $1.91 but it still is below $2

January Gasoline futures are now trading at $1.28 & December Oil at $41.84. It's going to be the best Holiday Season since before Bush took office!!!!!!!

Obamagas makes a great stocking stuffer

Yup!

$41.84 oil = $0.98 per gallon. Refiners have a lot of excess profit margin that will be getting squeezed by the first new refineries built here in the USA in over 40 years built under the Obama administration.

Repubtards are pushing to lift the 40 year old oil export ban. They want to export all our oil to foreign refineries & close all our refineries. Then we will have to pay more than everyone else on the planet to get our gasoline back here in our tanks.

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Move to NJ

$1.91 Obamagas!

January Gasoline futures are now trading at $1.28 & December Oil at $41.84. It's going to be the best Holiday Season since before Bush took office!!!!!!!

Obamagas makes a great stocking stuffer

Yup!

$41.84 oil = $0.98 per gallon. Refiners have a lot of excess profit margin that will be getting squeezed by the first new refineries built here in the USA in over 40 years built under the Obama administration.

Repubtards are pushing to lift the 40 year old oil export ban. They want to export all our oil to foreign refineries & close all our refineries. Then we will have to pay more than everyone else on the planet to get our gasoline back here in our tanks.

Very true

We would be paying $6 a gallon for gas if a Republican gets elected. Then they will blame it on Obama

Move to NJ

$1.91 Obamagas!

$2.19 in Vallejo.

Move to NJ

$1.91 Obamagas!

$2.19 in Vallejo.

I used to work at Mare Island in the late 70s. Lived in Benicia

Why is it that Liberals and Obama get pissed when anyone calls the ACA 'OBAMAcare' but proudly take credit for the low cost of gas resulting from the oil stock sell off going on right now by calling that 'OBAMAgas'?

Oh yeah - the 1st one is Barry's own personal failure while the other is someone else's work he can take credit for. :p

Why is it that Liberals and Obama get pissed when anyone calls the ACA 'OBAMAcare' but proudly take credit for the low cost of gas resulting from the oil stock sell off going on right now by calling that 'OBAMAgas'?

Oh yeah - the 1st one is Barry's own personal failure while the other is someone else's work he can take credit for. :p

I can't help it if our president is honored by having Obamagas named after him

He has earned it

Forum List

Back