Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Why is it that Liberals and Obama get pissed when anyone calls the ACA 'OBAMAcare' but proudly take credit for the low cost of gas resulting from the oil stock sell off going on right now by calling that 'OBAMAgas'?

Oh yeah - the 1st one is Barry's own personal failure while the other is someone else's work he can take credit for. :p

Obamacare has helped to slow healthcare spending every year since it has gone into effect and it is true that gas prices are markedly lower under Obama, but that's because he has turned America into the world's #1 producer of oil & gas. If conserving money is now "liberal", fine, I'm a liberal, but no way am I pissed about it.

OBAMACATE has SLOWED the cost of health care?! Unlike the news that ACA premiums have increased by double-digit cost increases...

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Still $3.20 in Leftard KKKalifornia.

So once again Democrats screw the poor.
Once again conservatives are dumbasses. There was a major refinery accident in California:

Fire at Exxon LA-area refinery, gas prices spike

Why is it that Liberals and Obama get pissed when anyone calls the ACA 'OBAMAcare'
Who is pissed?
4i6Ckte.gif

Obama calls it Obamacare. You don't see Bush calling his Financial Crash the BushCrash, do you?

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Once again conservatives are dumbasses. There was a major refinery accident in California:

A fire last February is why gas is so high in Leftard KKKalifornia today?
Talking about morons.....

I wasn't talking ABOUT you I was talking TO you.

Has the refinery been fixed yet? No.

You're still a fucking dumbass.

Refinery has been fully operational for months.
Keep spinning, this is fun.

Why is it that Liberals and Obama get pissed when anyone calls the ACA 'OBAMAcare' but proudly take credit for the low cost of gas resulting from the oil stock sell off going on right now by calling that 'OBAMAgas'?

Oh yeah - the 1st one is Barry's own personal failure while the other is someone else's work he can take credit for. :p

I can't help it if our president is honored by having Obamagas named after him

He has earned it

I don't think I saw any Bush-brand gas stations when the all-time high record was set in 2008.
Just sayin'.

He has earned it

I don't think I saw any Bush-brand gas stations when the all-time high record was set in 2008.
Just sayin'.

People smile when they buy Obamagas

They held their noses when they bought Bushgas

Last edited:

Hey, look at that ... you called it ObamaCare and no one got pissed. Looks like you're just another lying rightard who's full of shit.
thumbsup.gif

He has earned it

Just sayin'.

Actually they held their nozzles, ready to shut the pump off because nobody could afford to fill up.

He has earned it

Just sayin'.

Actually they held their nozzles, ready to shut the pump off because nobody could afford to fill up.
I remember the days of Bushgas

People going door to door begging for a cup of gas

Refinery has been fully operational for months.
Keep spinning, this is fun.
More rightarded bullshit. :cuckoo:

The refinery, after being shut down for about 7 months, has
been operating at about 20% capacity. 20% is NOT "fully operational."

ExxonMobil’s Torrance refinery may not ramp up until 2016 - United States Oilfield Association

And even at 20% capacity, the average gas price in California has dropped from about $3.45 a gallon when the refinery reopened 2 months ago, to about $2.80 now.

Obamacare has helped to slow healthcare spending every year since it has gone into effect and it is true that gas prices are markedly lower under Obama, but that's because he has turned America into the world's #1 producer of oil & gas. If conserving money is now "liberal", fine, I'm a liberal, but no way am I pissed about it.

Lmao.....Obama turned America into the number one producer of oil and gas?

How did he do that????

God damn you liberals have your head up Obama's ass it is not even fuckin funny.

He has earned it

Just sayin'.

I remember the days of Bushgas

People going door to door begging for a cup of gas

And if you wanted to buy some, they waterboarded you.

With Obamagas I get a slice of cake, ice cream and a blow job.

Lmao.....Obama turned America into the number one producer of oil and gas?

How did he do that????

God damn you liberals have your head up Obama's ass it is not even fuckin funny.
How did he do that?

drill baby, drill

$1.92 here today. It keeps going down, we'll be back to pricing in the 70s. What was that about $.25 a gallon? I just looked it up and it was under $1.

Obamagas is so cool.

Forum List

Back