Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

You lying sack of shit! If Obama had his way gas would be above five dollars a gallon!

Evidently not Bozo

Obamagas is slightly over $2 a gallon

Bush was $1.86 a gal., but that might upset the agenda!

Bushgas hit $1.86 for about a week and a half. It was the result of a collapsing economy

Bushgas was the most expensive in US history. About $4.23 a gallon

Wasn't the Obuma gas prices on average HIGHER than Bush's???

New Obama Record 3 Years of 3 a Gallon Gas FrontPage Magazine

What's the matter Stolen Valor Hero, when you feel froggy, just jump...back into your swamp!

So when are you going to tell everyone all about your legendary combat experiences? I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation.
Here's the only combat experience that idiot ever saw...

Trust me ... everyone here knows this.

I'm still sorting out which one's are the most egregious liars and cowards.

Would you feel better if I called you PUSSY?

There's really nothing to you, is there. It must be horribly frustrating for you to go through life as a non entity.

ROTFLMFAO...... You're hilarious, besides thinking what you say mean a fucking thing to me! Pathetic little piss ant!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So when are you going to tell everyone all about your legendary combat experiences? I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation.

There's really nothing to you, is there. It must be horribly frustrating for you to go through life as a non entity.

ROTFLMFAO...... You're hilarious, besides thinking what you say mean a fucking thing to me! Pathetic little piss ant!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I actually feel sorry for you. Talking to you makes me feel bad inside, guilty, like I did something wrong. It really is wrong of me to pick easy targets like you, I should be more generous and understanding, have compassion for the weak and foolish. I don't think you can help yourself, so maybe it isn't your fault.

I actually feel sorry for you. Talking to you makes me feel bad inside, guilty, like I did something wrong. It really is wrong of me to pick easy targets like you, I should be more generous and understanding, have compassion for the weak and foolish. I don't think you can help yourself, so maybe it isn't your fault.

Talk about RED FLAGS!!!!!

slide-1-638.jpg

nah, that's just you making up more shit

Your telling us that those article contradicted each other?
What I'm telling you is that you're an imbecile for claiming a glut of oil caused refineries to shut down. How else must I say that for you to understand?
I didn't say that I said they shut down to be more efficient. All equipment has to be maintained in order to be the most efficient, and with oil, the process naturally builds up residue that has to be taken care of. Don't you have any idea of what your talking about?...Or just go off half cocked all the time.. Oh, I forget your NPD problem! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
First you said they cut back since there was a glut of oil; and then you modified that and added a link, after your inanity was pointed out, to claim they shut down so they could do maintenance to handle that glut; even though the article didn't say that.
You sad that. It was stupid then and it's stupid now as it was actually a scheduled annual maintenance which occurs every year no matter how much oil is waiting to be refined. :cuckoo:

You mean there can't be TWO reasons for an action???... I've been waiting for this! :ahole-1:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:gay: vagisil :gay: falls back to, "I know you are but what am I," retorts. Truly is the limit of your intellect.

slide-1-638.jpg

So now we can add psychology to the list of things you know nothing about.

nah, that's just you making up more shit

What I'm telling you is that you're an imbecile for claiming a glut of oil caused refineries to shut down. How else must I say that for you to understand?
I didn't say that I said they shut down to be more efficient. All equipment has to be maintained in order to be the most efficient, and with oil, the process naturally builds up residue that has to be taken care of. Don't you have any idea of what your talking about?...Or just go off half cocked all the time.. Oh, I forget your NPD problem! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
First you said they cut back since there was a glut of oil; and then you modified that and added a link, after your inanity was pointed out, to claim they shut down so they could do maintenance to handle that glut; even though the article didn't say that.
You sad that. It was stupid then and it's stupid now as it was actually a scheduled annual maintenance which occurs every year no matter how much oil is waiting to be refined. :cuckoo:

You mean there can't be TWO reasons for an action???... I've been waiting for this! :ahole-1:
You can make up as many as you want, :gay: vagisil :gay:, they're still both idiotic and neither one supported by the link you offered. :eek:

You can make up as many as you want, :gay: vagisil :gay:, they're still both idiotic and neither one supported by the link you offered. :eek:

Pemex refineries will process 4 percent less crude oil in 2015 due to refinery maintenance. This decrease in process may require Pemex to import more gasoline and diesel in order to fulfill the demand that is rising as the economy grows. The maintenance will be on five dozen major units at six different refineries....I know you don't understand this! You fucking idiot!

slide-1-638.jpg

So now we can add psychology to the list of things you know nothing about.

You do?......:haha:

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

You lying sack of shit! If Obama had his way gas would be above five dollars a gallon!

Evidently not Bozo

Obamagas is slightly over $2 a gallon

Bush was $1.86 a gal., but that might upset the agenda!

Bushgas hit $1.86 for about a week and a half. It was the result of a collapsing economy

Bushgas was the most expensive in US history. About $4.23 a gallon

Wasn't the Obuma gas prices on average HIGHER than Bush's???

New Obama Record 3 Years of 3 a Gallon Gas FrontPage Magazine

Eight years later?

Yea....I guess so

But Bush, the darling of the oil companies, still holds the record for most expensive gas......seven years ago

The refinery workers are on strike you know?
Fire them all...Greedy bastards...$40 per hour and the best benefits and pensions and it's never enough for the union thug
I will wager that the average refinery worker does not earn anywhere near $40 and hour.
Pay by Experience Level for Refinery Operator
$30K$40K$50K$60K$70K$80K$90K$100K$110KEntry-Level0-5 yrsMid-Career5-10 yrsExperienced10-20 yrsLate-Career>20 yrs
Late-Career (>20 yrs)
$84,000
COUNT: 12
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.

Refinery Operators generally obtain higher compensation for more plentiful past experience. Although individuals who have less than five years' experience earn $54K on average, people with five to 10 years benefit from a notably larger average of $74K. After working for 10 to 20 years, Refinery Operators make a median salary of $81K. Folks who have racked up more than 20 years in the field report incomes that aren't that much higher than less experienced individuals' earnings; the veterans make just $84K on average.
None of this includes overtime or benefits.
payscale.com

The refinery workers are on strike you know?
Fire them all...Greedy bastards...$40 per hour and the best benefits and pensions and it's never enough for the union thug
I will wager that the average refinery worker does not earn anywhere near $40 and hour.
The union scale is much higher than the average.
The fracking sites pay much more than the established oil industry places such as California Texas and Louisiana.
Don't tell me these people don't make a lot of money.
They are in fact in the top 25% of wage earners in the US.

Men represent the vast majority of Refinery Operators in the United States. People in this role can earn an average of $26.79 per hour nationwide.

Refinery Operator Salary United States

The average salary for oil refinery worker jobs is $30,000. Average oil refinery worker salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits.

Oil Refinery Worker Salaries Simply Hired
The BLS avg is $28+.....That does not separate out union scale. That also does not figure in the per hour rate including benefits..
Either way, these people make a very good living. They have no reason wo complain....Not when other skilled and semi skilled positions pay less.
The USW is demanding pay raises( of course) smaller contributions to medical benefits and hiring of more workers. ....

Pemex refineries will process 4 percent less crude oil in 2015 due to refinery maintenance. This decrease in process may require Pemex to import more gasoline and diesel in order to fulfill the demand that is rising as the economy grows. The maintenance will be on five dozen major units at six different refineries....I know you don't understand this! You fucking idiot!
Oh, no! You fucking imbecile ... That's Central American oil being processed in Mexican refineries by Mexico's state-run oil company. You're so confused, you think the oil glut you spoke of earlier is in Mexico, not the U.S.!

Oh, and rightard -- even the article you pilfered that from doesn't attribute the pre-scheduled maintenance to a glut of oil, as you idiotically claimed. :eusa_doh:

Oh, no! You fucking imbecile ... That's Central American oil being processed in Mexican refineries by Mexico's state-run oil company. You're so confused, you think the oil glut you spoke of earlier is in Mexico, not the U.S.!

Oh, and rightard -- even the article you pilfered that from doesn't attribute the pre-scheduled maintenance to a glut of oil, as you idiotically claimed. :eusa_doh:

Why would it, it's common sense, something you sorely lack.... but I'm glad to see I'm still kicking that empty head of yours.... Subversives, all NPD obsessed!

What was that Carly Simon song....oh yes..."You're so VAIN"...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

narcissistic-personality-disorder-774.jpg

Why would it, it's common sense, something you sorely lack.... but I'm glad to see I'm still kicking that empty head of yours.... Subversives, all NPD obsessed!

What was that Carly Simon song....oh yes..."You're so VAIN"...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You're kicking my head by idiotically posting about Mexican oil when we're talking about U.S. oil?

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif

You're as dumb as they come, :gay: vagisil :gay:. I used to think the rabbit was the dumbest poster here -- but it looks like you have him beat by a mile.

You're kicking my head by idiotically posting about Mexican oil when we're talking about U.S. oil?

You're as dumb as they come, :gay: vagisil :gay:. I used to think the rabbit was the dumbest poster here -- but it looks like you have him beat by a mile.

Using Pemex as an EXAMPLE ...Pemex refineries will process 4 percent less crude oil in 2015 due to refinery maintenance..... you don't understand this?.... Why would you! Keep on rolling Pawn....
gay.gif
You make me chuckle!

LOL.jpg

Forum List

Back