Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Now a "proposal" drives down prices?
Pretty stupid isn't it!

But to the Right it was "folly" to disagree when Bush makes the proposal!!!
What a bunch of hypocrites!

Bush Vs. Obama On Gasoline Prices In One Very Simple Picture Start Thinking Right

That you have to go back to W again shows what a loser you know Obama is. It's time to man up and get over W. He sucked, he's gone now. And if you do still want to argue W yet again, do that with a Republican. W has nothing to do with the economic effect Obama's polices have on oil,none at all

Riiiiiight, "the Republican guy has nothing to do with it, the Democrat guy has everything to do with it, and I'm not a Republican".

:lmao:

Self-delusion; it's what's for dinner.

Riiiiiight, "the Republican guy has nothing to do with it, the Democrat guy has everything to do with it, and I'm not a Republican".

Correct, we are discussing the effect of Obama’s oil policies on energy prices. W is irrelevant to that

Correct, we are discussing the effect of Obama’s oil policies on energy prices. W is irrelevant to that

There is no such issue, or claim. The entire satire of this thread continues to fly blissfully over your pointy little head.
We even tell you straight out, and you still don't get it. :banghead:

There can be no comparison of Bushgas to Obamagas

Bushgas was designed for the oil companies, Obamagas is for We the People

There is no such issue, or claim. The entire satire of this thread continues to fly blissfully over your pointy little head.
We even tell you straight out, and you still don't get it. :banghead:

I always admire the ability to do satire by saying the exact same thing you say all day long. Does that mean even you know how shallow your own points are?

You really work hard at your posts, don't you? I can see all the effort that it must take to make the same shallow point over and over and over...

You really work hard at your posts, don't you? I can see all the effort that it must take to make the same shallow point over and over and over...
40 pages in and you are still falling for it

I'm not falling for your schick, you are. That's what's funny. You're like a kid hiding behind the sofa thinking he's clever because he thinks you can't see him.

40 pages ago I knew you thought you were clever, you didn't realize it's the same point you make anyway

I'm not falling for your schick, you are. That's what's funny. You're like a kid hiding behind the sofa thinking he's clever because he thinks you can't see him.

40 pages ago I knew you thought you were clever, you didn't realize it's the same point you make anyway
I keep putting up the hoops.....

You keep jumping through them

Here's how satire works. You have to say something different than you normally say. Get it now?

Here's how satire works. You have to say something different than you normally say. Get it now?
If you keep drawing the same suckers with the same line, why mess with a winning hand?

So are you ready to make the switch to obamagas yet? 50% off on your first order. Mention my name and I'll get extra obamagas bonus points. Switch parties and I hear they'll give you a year long discount! You in?

well here in Liberal paradise Kalifornia, unleaded regular at the cheapest station is $3.35 and at name brand stations it is $3.54. So thank you cap and trade, and every other tax our idiotic voters pass. Arizona it is $2.15. So figure it out.....

well here in Liberal paradise Kalifornia, unleaded regular at the cheapest station is $3.35 and at name brand stations it is $3.54. So thank you cap and trade, and every other tax our idiotic voters pass. Arizona it is $2.15. So figure it out.....
No one ever said livin' in paradise is cheap.

Forum List

Back