Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

well here in Liberal paradise Kalifornia, unleaded regular at the cheapest station is $3.35 and at name brand stations it is $3.54. So thank you cap and trade, and every other tax our idiotic voters pass. Arizona it is $2.15. So figure it out.....

We did this yesterday when Pothead soiled himself trying to tell us his cheapest state price was more than his average. :rofl:

In the world of real your cheapest California price is still in the $2.60s.

And it's got nothing to do with "Liberal" or anything else; oil prices on the whole are set by the international market, which the last Republican nominee for POTUS didn't seem to know (hence this thread), and state prices vary because of varying state and local taxes. That's how it works.

well here in Liberal paradise Kalifornia, unleaded regular at the cheapest station is $3.35 and at name brand stations it is $3.54. So thank you cap and trade, and every other tax our idiotic voters pass. Arizona it is $2.15. So figure it out.....
No one ever said livin' in paradise is cheap.

Well I am warm. I spend $7.32 a gallon for race gas to shred the desert apart too. Just got back fro a week of sand dune paradise, burning race fuel and 6 miles per gallon in my RV, not to mention all the soot I put in the sky with a 24 hour a day bonfire. Screw you liberals:mm::mm::party::up_yours:

Now, now, Pogo. We all know presidents have nothing to do with the price of gasoline....though Nixon did but only for short time. The point is that you extreme liberals were dancing naked in the street thanking Your (failed) Messiah when gas prices fell when you should have been crying bitter tears over His failure to make them skyrocket.....as he promised!

Riiiiiight, "the Republican guy has nothing to do with it, the Democrat guy has everything to do with it, and I'm not a Republican".

:lmao:

Self-delusion; it's what's for dinner.

Correct, we are discussing the effect of Obama’s oil policies on energy prices. W is irrelevant to that

There can be no comparison of Bushgas to Obamagas

Bushgas was designed for the oil companies, Obamagas is for We the People

Yes... yes I see now. That's why Bushgas sold at record highs -- because Big Oil has deep pockets and can afford it. :thup:

Now, now, Pogo. We all know presidents have nothing to do with the price of gasoline....though Nixon did but only for short time. The point is that you extreme liberals were dancing naked in the street thanking Your (failed) Messiah when gas prices fell when you should have been crying bitter tears over His failure to make them skyrocket.....as he promised!

How come nobody ever tells me about these "Messiahs"? And the naked dancing? :crybaby:
Do I need an app on my phone or sump'm? Can I get it at the Obamagas Station?

I sure am glad we have sentinels like Henry. Without these posts I would have no idea what I'm missing. :)

You sound like you've been huffing ObamaGas.

That might have been a possibility had your nose not been clogging the source.
Never ceases to amaze me how quickly you rightards run to, I know you are but what am I? I'm estimating the average intellect of your hive is somewhere between the equivalent of a 3 to 4 year year old.

Never ceases to amaze me how quickly you rightards run to, I know you are but what am I? I'm estimating the average intellect of your hive is somewhere between the equivalent of a 3 to 4 year year old.

Please excuse, my eyes are not what they once were. It was easy, especially given your choices in makeup, to mistake those lips for your nose.

No one ever said livin' in paradise is cheap.

Well I am warm. I spend $7.32 a gallon for race gas to shred the desert apart too. Just got back fro a week of sand dune paradise, burning race fuel and 6 miles per gallon in my RV, not to mention all the soot I put in the sky with a 24 hour a day bonfire. Screw you liberals:mm::mm::party::up_yours:
How does that screw me? I don't breathe the same air you do. Your fumes ain't reaching me.

Please excuse, my eyes are not what they once were. It was easy, especially given your choices in makeup, to mistake those lips for your nose.
Given I understand you're stuck with your G-d given limitations, I always make excuses for you righties.

Funny how the left so applauded when their failed Messiah wasn't able to keep his promise to make gasoline prices skyrocket. But, then, they DO seem failure as they keep voting for it.
Such is the genius of our President

He knew if he said he wanted low gas prices, Republicans would do everything in their power to keep them high
So Obama announced he wanted $5 gas and look what happened

You really work hard at your posts, don't you? I can see all the effort that it must take to make the same shallow point over and over and over...
40 pages in and you are still falling for it

I'm not falling for your schick, you are. That's what's funny. You're like a kid hiding behind the sofa thinking he's clever because he thinks you can't see him.

40 pages ago I knew you thought you were clever, you didn't realize it's the same point you make anyway
I keep putting up the hoops.....

You keep jumping through them

Here's how satire works. You have to say something different than you normally say. Get it now?
If you keep drawing the same suckers with the same line, why mess with a winning hand?

That would be true if you kept doing that. What you are doing is hiding behind the sofa thinking no one sees you

Riiiiiight, "the Republican guy has nothing to do with it, the Democrat guy has everything to do with it, and I'm not a Republican".

:lmao:

Self-delusion; it's what's for dinner.

Correct, we are discussing the effect of Obama’s oil policies on energy prices. W is irrelevant to that

There can be no comparison of Bushgas to Obamagas

Bushgas was designed for the oil companies, Obamagas is for We the People

Yes... yes I see now. That's why Bushgas sold at record highs -- because Big Oil has deep pockets and can afford it. :thup:

That is pretty clever, every day you guys suck Obama off, so you decide as a lark to suck Obama off and see if anyone notices that it's different doing what you always do

40 pages in and you are still falling for it

I'm not falling for your schick, you are. That's what's funny. You're like a kid hiding behind the sofa thinking he's clever because he thinks you can't see him.

40 pages ago I knew you thought you were clever, you didn't realize it's the same point you make anyway
I keep putting up the hoops.....

You keep jumping through them

Here's how satire works. You have to say something different than you normally say. Get it now?
If you keep drawing the same suckers with the same line, why mess with a winning hand?

That would be true if you kept doing that. What you are doing is hiding behind the sofa thinking no one sees you

I seem to have no problem getting you to keep posting

LOOK!.............Squirel!

Vigilante

Hey :gay: vagisil :gay: ... I give you my permission to keep posting your inanities about how a glut of oil caused refineries to shut down. Just in case that's the reason you stopped posting about it. :mm:

Vigilante

Hey :gay: vagisil :gay: ... I give you my permission to keep posting your inanities about how a glut of oil caused refineries to shut down. Just in case that's the reason you stopped posting about it. :mm:

Not what I said :ahole-1:, go back and see how many time I told you why! But I do like the NPD you're showing...just like the obomanation!

UlmsVQX.jpg

Man, RW ate shit in this thread. Obama sold out to the oil companies, prices are going up once again under Obama... SO sad that Obama feels the poor and middle class need to suffer so he and huge oil corporations can make millions and billions, so very sad.

Man, RW ate shit in this thread. Obama sold out to the oil companies, prices are going up once again under Obama... SO sad that Obama feels the poor and middle class need to suffer so he and huge oil corporations can make millions and billions, so very sad.

Obama gave is $2 a gallon gas

Some sellout

Forum List

Back