Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Vigilante

Hey :gay: vagisil :gay: ... I give you my permission to keep posting your inanities about how a glut of oil caused refineries to shut down. Just in case that's the reason you stopped posting about it. :mm:

Not what I said :ahole-1:, go back and see how many time I told you why! But I do like the NPD you're showing...just like the obomanation!
That's exactly what you said, zippy ... "The real truth is that the refineries have cut back production since there is such a glut of oil. IF they started to OVERSTOCK gas again, the price would fall...."

Oh, and I appreciate you responding so quickly to my prompting, thanks! :thup:

Last edited:
Vigilante

Hey :gay: vagisil :gay: ... I give you my permission to keep posting your inanities about how a glut of oil caused refineries to shut down. Just in case that's the reason you stopped posting about it. :mm:

Not what I said :ahole-1:, go back and see how many time I told you why! But I do like the NPD you're showing...just like the obomanation!
That's exactly what you said, zippy ... "The real truth is that the refineries have cut back production since there is such a glut of oil. IF they started to OVERSTOCK gas again, the price would fall...."

Is there a glut of oil? Are the refineries cutting back production. IF they overstock gas again, will prices fall? Are these all truths, if not point out the one that isn't!

Vigilante

Is there a glut of oil? Are the refineries cutting back production. IF they overstock gas again, will prices fall? Are these all truths, if not point out the one that isn't!
Ummm, zippy .... they're not cutting back since there's a glut of oil. They're shutting down since they typically do maintenance this time of year. That's why you look like such a retard saying they cut back since there's a glut. :eusa_doh:

$2 Obamagas is far from a failure

Not bad for a community organizer eh Henry?

Oh, Jeez!

Another pre-teen struck down by Alzheimer's at a tender age. Obviously you've forgotten His goal was to make energy prices skyrocket so people would have to stay at home shivering in the dark and thereby Save The Planet!

But if you call $2 gas "skyrocketing" then I'd fault your education rather than the Alzie's.

Funny how the left so applauded when their failed Messiah wasn't able to keep his promise to make gasoline prices skyrocket. But, then, they DO seem failure as they keep voting for it.
Such is the genius of our President

He knew if he said he wanted low gas prices, Republicans would do everything in their power to keep them high
So Obama announced he wanted $5 gas and look what happened
no wonder our Proud President's poll #'s are 2x that of his Repub predecessors
laugh3.gif

Funny how the left so applauded when their failed Messiah wasn't able to keep his promise to make gasoline prices skyrocket. But, then, they DO seem failure as they keep voting for it.
Such is the genius of our President

He knew if he said he wanted low gas prices, Republicans would do everything in their power to keep them high
So Obama announced he wanted $5 gas and look what happened
no wonder our Proud President's poll #'s are 2x that of his Repub predecessors
laugh3.gif
Umm, don't laugh too hard at this but ...... Reagan is a god to the right -- but on this same point in Reagan's presidency, Reagan's JAR was lower than Obama's is now according to Gallup. :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Vigilante

Ummm, zippy .... they're not cutting back since there's a glut of oil. They're shutting down since they typically do maintenance this time of year. That's why you look like such a retard saying they cut back since there's a glut. :eusa_doh:

So all those statements, that you wrote that I said are true! Thanks for straightening yourself out!

crazy%2Bcrazy%2Bcrazy.png

The deflecting is just a sort of holding action while they wait for official word on how they're to handle this incredible fumble!

Risk is one of them is going to start thinking and then the whole cookie unravels and there'll be NO putting it back in the tube!

Man, RW ate shit in this thread. Obama sold out to the oil companies, prices are going up once again under Obama... SO sad that Obama feels the poor and middle class need to suffer so he and huge oil corporations can make millions and billions, so very sad.

Obama gave is $2 a gallon gas

Some sellout

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office.

Current Avg. $2.448 $2.666 $2.849 $2.920
Yesterday Avg. $2.453 $2.671 $2.853 $2.922
Week Ago Avg. $2.441 $2.652 $2.835 $2.915
Month Ago Avg. $2.185 $2.390 $2.573 $2.805
Year Ago Avg. $3.489 $3.675 $3.837 $4.009

The average, through 45 months in office? Obama: $3.04; Bush's second term: $2.98

Owned you again ding dong. Get back to collecting your welfare checks, it's all yer good at these days~

Riiiiiight, "the Republican guy has nothing to do with it, the Democrat guy has everything to do with it, and I'm not a Republican".

:lmao:

Self-delusion; it's what's for dinner.

Correct, we are discussing the effect of Obama’s oil policies on energy prices. W is irrelevant to that

There can be no comparison of Bushgas to Obamagas

Bushgas was designed for the oil companies, Obamagas is for We the People

Yes... yes I see now. That's why Bushgas sold at record highs -- because Big Oil has deep pockets and can afford it. :thup:

That is pretty clever, every day you guys suck Obama off, so you decide as a lark to suck Obama off and see if anyone notices that it's different doing what you always do

This may be the most bizarre post I've read since the last time Special Ed showed up.

Gotta be the gas. :cuckoo:

Vigilante

So all those statements, that you wrote that I said are true! Thanks for straightening yourself out!

crazy%2Bcrazy%2Bcrazy.png
Teeth are white. Sugar is white. Both true statements. But only a flaming imbecile would make the claim that one's teeth are white since they are eating sugar.

Savvy, Zippy?

Man, RW ate shit in this thread. Obama sold out to the oil companies, prices are going up once again under Obama... SO sad that Obama feels the poor and middle class need to suffer so he and huge oil corporations can make millions and billions, so very sad.

Obama gave is $2 a gallon gas

Some sellout

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office.

Current Avg. $2.448 $2.666 $2.849 $2.920
Yesterday Avg. $2.453 $2.671 $2.853 $2.922
Week Ago Avg. $2.441 $2.652 $2.835 $2.915
Month Ago Avg. $2.185 $2.390 $2.573 $2.805
Year Ago Avg. $3.489 $3.675 $3.837 $4.009

The average, through 45 months in office? Obama: $3.04; Bush's second term: $2.98

Owned you again ding dong. Get back to collecting your welfare checks, it's all yer good at these days~

$2.98 in 2008 is the equivalent of $3.23 in 2015 dollars.

oopsie.

Rock bottom gas Prices. Our President is riding high & Pootie Poot's econ is hemorrhaging badly lol.
How stupid. Oil is $48 a barrel. Gas should be less than $1.79 a gallon. Yet it is $2.45 on average. $3.45 in the Leftytoon states.

$2 Obamagas is far from a failure

Not bad for a community organizer eh Henry?

Oh, Jeez!

Another pre-teen struck down by Alzheimer's at a tender age. Obviously you've forgotten His goal was to make energy prices skyrocket so people would have to stay at home shivering in the dark and thereby Save The Planet!

But if you call $2 gas "skyrocketing" then I'd fault your education rather than the Alzie's.
It is obvious that our president only claimed he wanted high gas prices so that Republicans would do everything in their power to make them lower

Rock bottom gas Prices. Our President is riding high & Pootie Poot's econ is hemorrhaging badly lol.
How stupid. Oil is $48 a barrel. Gas should be less than $1.79 a gallon. Yet it is $2.45 on average. $3.45 in the Leftytoon states.
It was 2.29 here the other day.

Marathon - Store Home - Marathon Gas - CIRCLE K 5443 - 28350 Oregon Rd Perrysburg OH 43551-6571

I honestly didn't see a date on that link but it looks like it's updated from time to time.

Forum List

Back