Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Have to admit I'm running out of fresh material here. There are only so many ways to beat a dead horse. But you guys keep bumping it and taking it seriously......... thats the humor of the thread

How about we do this kaz, I'll start another thread mocking libertarians and you can post on that one

It took 42 pages for you to realize you are out of fresh material? Seriously?

What can I do?

This stupid thread won't die. My thousands of fans on USMB expect me to keep taunting you assholes until you finally realize the thread is satire.

My public demands it

A hint, when you satire yourself, try saying something different than what you normally say

Have to admit I'm running out of fresh material here. There are only so many ways to beat a dead horse. But you guys keep bumping it and taking it seriously......... thats the humor of the thread

How about we do this kaz, I'll start another thread mocking libertarians and you can post on that one

Well who has enough material to keep it fresh after 42 pages?

RW gets looooooootz of emails telling him what to copy and paste on political boards.

Copy and paste?

I don't get paid for copy and paste. My public demands fresh material

You haven't had fresh material since the Truman administration

Man, RW ate shit in this thread. Obama sold out to the oil companies, prices are going up once again under Obama... SO sad that Obama feels the poor and middle class need to suffer so he and huge oil corporations can make millions and billions, so very sad.

Obama gave is $2 a gallon gas

Some sellout

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office.

Current Avg. $2.448 $2.666 $2.849 $2.920
Yesterday Avg. $2.453 $2.671 $2.853 $2.922
Week Ago Avg. $2.441 $2.652 $2.835 $2.915
Month Ago Avg. $2.185 $2.390 $2.573 $2.805
Year Ago Avg. $3.489 $3.675 $3.837 $4.009

The average, through 45 months in office? Obama: $3.04; Bush's second term: $2.98

Owned you again ding dong. Get back to collecting your welfare checks, it's all yer good at these days~

Don't even bother comparing Obamagas to Bushgas

Bush gave us $4.35 a gallon gas and laughed while he did it
Obamagas has dropped to $2 a gallon six years after Bush tried to give us $4 gas

Collecting welfare for so long has made you dumb~

Might wana invest in educating yourself. Bush left Obama with 1.80$ gas, Obama brought it over 4 bucks because the oil companies pay him a cut ( you know like they did for Bush).

Bush experemented with raising gas over $4 a gallon to see what the market would bear. The $1.80 a gallon showed up right before the 2008 election in a feeble attempt to get votes

Then Obama brought it back up over 4 bucks a gallon to see what the market would bear.... Obama still has not brought it back down to where Bush had it to help the middle class and poor. And now it's going back up because Obama wants to test how much he screw over that poor and middle class again, and the oil companies give Obama a great bonus (like they did Bush).

Isn't Obama's average still higher than Bush's on fuel costs? Man that Obama hates the middle class and poor.

Keep it up RW, Hillary is eating chit daily and you put all your eggs in one basket. We all see the clown car that is packed with your other options, so if Hillary can't get it up again you will have to pick from one of the crazies the DNC has to offer... scary times for the Dem party!

Well who has enough material to keep it fresh after 42 pages?

RW gets looooooootz of emails telling him what to copy and paste on political boards.

Copy and paste?

I don't get paid for copy and paste. My public demands fresh material

You don't have a public... You can't even tell us what you do at your job that gives you welfare checks.... You are as transparent as Obama, meaning like Obama no one trusts anything you say because you hide shit and lie constantly.

It's crazy that there are prolly more youtube videos of Obama flip flopping and lying than Bush or Mitt Hahahah.

Obama gave is $2 a gallon gas

Some sellout

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office.

The average, through 45 months in office? Obama: $3.04; Bush's second term: $2.98

Owned you again ding dong. Get back to collecting your welfare checks, it's all yer good at these days~

Obamagas has dropped to $2 a gallon six years after Bush tried to give us $4 gas

Might wana invest in educating yourself. Bush left Obama with 1.80$ gas, Obama brought it over 4 bucks because the oil companies pay him a cut ( you know like they did for Bush).

Bush experemented with raising gas over $4 a gallon to see what the market would bear. The $1.80 a gallon showed up right before the 2008 election in a feeble attempt to get votes

Then Obama brought it back up over 4 bucks a gallon to see what the market would bear.... Obama still has not brought it back down to where Bush had it to help the middle class and poor. And now it's going back up because Obama wants to test how much he screw over that poor and middle class again, and the oil companies give Obama a great bonus (like they did Bush).

Isn't Obama's average still higher than Bush's on fuel costs? Man that Obama hates the middle class and poor.

Keep it up RW, Hillary is eating chit daily and you put all your eggs in one basket. We all see the clown car that is packed with your other options, so if Hillary can't get it up again you will have to pick from one of the crazies the DNC has to offer... scary times for the Dem party!

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Time to get back to work.....

Bushgas has the record for highest priced gas in US history. It was a combination of him selling out to Enron, the machinations of Dick Cheney and the control of the Republican Party by Big Oil

While Obamagas did flirt with $4 for a short period of time, this was due to Big Oil punishment for the severe penalties Obama inflicted on BP after the oil spill. You know...the same spill Republicans apologized to BP for

I know I'm doing well in a debate with RW when he takes that step towards his default personality that of being a "character of stupidity and sarcasm" as a way to avoid get owned repeatedly.

Now he has a public.... Ohh... I see.... So now he finally admits how popular he is, pointing to an imaginary hoard of supporters... Ahh...

Good for you RW, an invisible voiceless crowd loves you. Good for you.

To achieve that price from he all time high under President Bush, all we needed was for him to crash worlds economy and destroy millions of jobs here in the US.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Time to get back to work.....

Bushgas has the record for highest priced gas in US history. It was a combination of him selling out to Enron, the machinations of Dick Cheney and the control of the Republican Party by Big Oil

While Obamagas did flirt with $4 for a short period of time, this was due to Big Oil punishment for the severe penalties Obama inflicted on BP after the oil spill. You know...the same spill Republicans apologized to BP for

So when Bush has historic high gas prices it's because big oil owns him... and when Bush leaves Obama with crazy low gas prices (under 2 bucks) and Obama brings it way over 4 dollars a gallon it's because the oil companies are getting revenge....

So.... Why did the oil companies need to pay Bush for help on raising gas prices when even the great demi-god Obama couldn't stop these oil companies.

RW, I wonder, does getting owned hurt, like physically?

It is obvious that our president only claimed he wanted high gas prices so that Republicans would do everything in their power to make them lower

The genius of obamagas. Republicans don't know what hit them.

So your saying Obama brought gas costs down....? So now that it is going back up, is that Obama or did he just stop trying to keep fuel costs down?

I have to head into work...

W o r k .... Here I'll get a link to help you understand what I have to do RW.

work
wərk/
noun
  1. 1.
    activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.
    "he was tired after a day's work in the fields"
    synonyms: labor, toil, slog, drudgery, exertion, effort, industry, service; More
  2. 2.
    mental or physical activity as a means of earning income; employment.
    "I'm still looking for work"
    synonyms: employment, a job, a position, a situation, a post; More

\
verb
  1. 1.
    be engaged in physical or mental activity in order to achieve a purpose or result, especially in one's job; do work.
    "an engineer who had been working on a design for a more efficient wing"
    synonyms: toil, labor, exert oneself, slave (away); More
    • \
  2. 2.
    (of a machine or system) operate or function, especially properly or effectively.
    "his cell phone doesn't work unless he goes to a high point"
    synonyms: function, go, run, operate;
    informalbehave
    "his car was working perfectly

I know I'm doing well in a debate with RW when he takes that step towards his default personality that of being a "character of stupidity and sarcasm" as a way to avoid get owned repeatedly.

Now he has a public.... Ohh... I see.... So now he finally admits how popular he is, pointing to an imaginary hoard of supporters... Ahh...

Good for you RW, an invisible voiceless crowd loves you. Good for you.

I have over ten thousand loyal followers celebrating my every post. They quote my utterances more than any other poster on this board.

That is what makes me a USMB legend

It is obvious that our president only claimed he wanted high gas prices so that Republicans would do everything in their power to make them lower

It was a master strategy from our President

Pretend you want high prices and watch Republicans and the Oil Companies lower them

I have to head into work...

W o r k .... Here I'll get a link to help you understand what I have to do RW.

work
wərk/
noun
  1. 1.
    activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.
    "he was tired after a day's work in the fields"
    synonyms: labor, toil, slog, drudgery, exertion, effort, industry, service; More
  2. 2.
    mental or physical activity as a means of earning income; employment.
    "I'm still looking for work"
    synonyms: employment, a job, a position, a situation, a post; More

\
verb
  1. 1.
    be engaged in physical or mental activity in order to achieve a purpose or result, especially in one's job; do work.
    "an engineer who had been working on a design for a more efficient wing"
    synonyms: toil, labor, exert oneself, slave (away); More
    • \
  2. 2.
    (of a machine or system) operate or function, especially properly or effectively.
    "his cell phone doesn't work unless he goes to a high point"
    synonyms: function, go, run, operate;
    informalbehave
    "his car was working perfectly

You don't think paid posting on this message board is work?

So your saying Obama brought gas costs down....? So now that it is going back up, is that Obama or did he just stop trying to keep fuel costs down?

The prices of Obamagas has gone up since Republicans took Congress

You figure it out

So your saying Obama brought gas costs down

Either that or when the 2012 Republican candidate claimed the President was responsible for gas prices he was lying and playing politics. You decide.

Could you believe that Republicans thought they could win by promising $2.50 a gallon gas?

Our President had other tricks up his sleeve for Obamagas

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

The President doesn't control the price of gas, dumbass.

Forum List

Back