Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Man, RW ate shit in this thread. Obama sold out to the oil companies, prices are going up once again under Obama... SO sad that Obama feels the poor and middle class need to suffer so he and huge oil corporations can make millions and billions, so very sad.

Obama gave is $2 a gallon gas

Some sellout

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office.

Current Avg. $2.448 $2.666 $2.849 $2.920
Yesterday Avg. $2.453 $2.671 $2.853 $2.922
Week Ago Avg. $2.441 $2.652 $2.835 $2.915
Month Ago Avg. $2.185 $2.390 $2.573 $2.805
Year Ago Avg. $3.489 $3.675 $3.837 $4.009

The average, through 45 months in office? Obama: $3.04; Bush's second term: $2.98

Owned you again ding dong. Get back to collecting your welfare checks, it's all yer good at these days~

Don't even bother comparing Obamagas to Bushgas

Bush gave us $4.35 a gallon gas and laughed while he did it
Obamagas has dropped to $2 a gallon six years after Bush tried to give us $4 gas

I seem to have no problem getting you to keep posting

LOOK!.............Squirel!

:eusa_clap: Bravo, you post on message boards and you get replies, you are a rhetorical genius

Rinse, repeat

Kaz has been buying into this thread for 42 pages
they don't call him a lolibertarian for nuthin' ;)

Two months and 1247 posts and I have not bumped this stupid thread once

There is a sucker born every minute

That is pretty clever, every day you guys suck Obama off, so you decide as a lark to suck Obama off and see if anyone notices that it's different doing what you always do

This may be the most bizarre post I've read since the last time Special Ed showed up.

Gotta be the gas. :cuckoo:

Which part didn't you understand? RW starts an inane thread and responds constantly with the same inane points that he does in every other thread and decides that it's a joke. A bunch of other liberals come in and agree with it like they do every other post. You come in being snotty, condescending and writing things that have little to do with the discussion. You all mindlessly parrot Democrats and Democratic talking points.

Then you all decide it's a joke, while you do a thread like every other thread you do. You don't get humor. Humor would mean you add a dimension to it or go in a creative direction that has some form of irony or cleverness to it. Posting what you always post isn't humor, or at least it's not humorous. There is no difference between this thread or your posts and the rest of your idiotic liberal government worshiping threads on every other subject.

What about that is unclear to you?

That is pretty clever, every day you guys suck Obama off, so you decide as a lark to suck Obama off and see if anyone notices that it's different doing what you always do

This may be the most bizarre post I've read since the last time Special Ed showed up.

Gotta be the gas. :cuckoo:

Which part didn't you understand? RW starts an inane thread and responds constantly with the same inane points that he does in every other thread and decides that it's a joke. A bunch of other liberals come in and agree with it like they do every other post. You come in being snotty, condescending and writing things that have little to do with the discussion. You all mindlessly parrot Democrats and Democratic talking points.

Then you all decide it's a joke, while you do a thread like every other thread you do. You don't get humor. Humor would mean you add a dimension to it or go in a creative direction that has some form of irony or cleverness to it. Posting what you always post isn't humor, or at least it's not humorous. There is no difference between this thread or your posts and the rest of your idiotic liberal government worshiping threads on every other subject.

What about that is unclear to you?

Have to admit I'm running out of fresh material here. There are only so many ways to beat a dead horse. But you guys keep bumping it and taking it seriously......... thats the humor of the thread

How about we do this kaz, I'll start another thread mocking libertarians and you can post on that one

Have to admit I'm running out of fresh material here. There are only so many ways to beat a dead horse. But you guys keep bumping it and taking it seriously......... thats the humor of the thread

How about we do this kaz, I'll start another thread mocking libertarians and you can post on that one

It took 42 pages for you to realize you are out of fresh material? Seriously?

Rock bottom gas Prices. Our President is riding high & Pootie Poot's econ is hemorrhaging badly lol.

More than it was under bush... When will the fade of being a partisan hack die out? Get a higher IQ, like us libertarians =D
under who? That name doesn't ring a bell. Is he a libertarian lol

No he's the guy you hated for Iraq, Afghanistan, immigration, deficits, debt, taxes, gas prices, homeland security and more... Obama's the guy you love for having all the same policies as Bush except in most cases he expanded them, he even took us back into Iraq after Bush ended it.

Well who has enough material to keep it fresh after 42 pages?

Man, RW ate shit in this thread. Obama sold out to the oil companies, prices are going up once again under Obama... SO sad that Obama feels the poor and middle class need to suffer so he and huge oil corporations can make millions and billions, so very sad.

Some sellout

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office.

The average, through 45 months in office? Obama: $3.04; Bush's second term: $2.98

Owned you again ding dong. Get back to collecting your welfare checks, it's all yer good at these days~

$2.98 in 2008 is the equivalent of $3.23 in 2015 dollars.

oopsie.

And wages are stagnate under Obama! That means people are making like 6% less than they were under Bush because of Obama!

OOOOooooopsie!

Don't you hate it when you fuck yourself like that?

Some sellout

Obamagas has dropped to $2 a gallon six years after Bush tried to give us $4 gas

Collecting welfare for so long has made you dumb~

Might wana invest in educating yourself. Bush left Obama with 1.80$ gas, Obama brought it over 4 bucks because the oil companies pay him a cut ( you know like they did for Bush).

What can I do?

This stupid thread won't die. My thousands of fans on USMB expect me to keep taunting you assholes until you finally realize the thread is satire.

My public demands it

RW gets looooooootz of emails telling him what to copy and paste on political boards.

What can I do?

This stupid thread won't die. My thousands of fans on USMB expect me to keep taunting you assholes until you finally realize the thread is satire.

My public demands it

We keep it going because people like you helped Obama and Dems take historic losses in 2014. Keep talking, people are rejecting you. No seriously, looking at reality and not fiction you're party is dying faster than the GOP.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Some sellout

Collecting welfare for so long has made you dumb~

Might wana invest in educating yourself. Bush left Obama with 1.80$ gas, Obama brought it over 4 bucks because the oil companies pay him a cut ( you know like they did for Bush).

Bush experemented with raising gas over $4 a gallon to see what the market would bear. The $1.80 a gallon showed up right before the 2008 election in a feeble attempt to get votes

RW gets looooooootz of emails telling him what to copy and paste on political boards.

Copy and paste?

I don't get paid for copy and paste. My public demands fresh material

Forum List

Back