Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

What I'm telling you is that you're an imbecile for claiming a glut of oil caused refineries to shut down. How else must I say that for you to understand?
I didn't say that I said they shut down to be more efficient. All equipment has to be maintained in order to be the most efficient, and with oil, the process naturally builds up residue that has to be taken care of. Don't you have any idea of what your talking about?...Or just go off half cocked all the time.. Oh, I forget your NPD problem! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
First you said they cut back since there was a glut of oil; and then you modified that and added a link, after your inanity was pointed out, to claim they shut down so they could do maintenance to handle that glut; even though the article didn't say that.
You sad that. It was stupid then and it's stupid now as it was actually a scheduled annual maintenance which occurs every year no matter how much oil is waiting to be refined. :cuckoo:

You mean there can't be TWO reasons for an action???... I've been waiting for this! :ahole-1:
You can make up as many as you want, :gay: vagisil :gay:, they're still both idiotic and neither one supported by the link you offered. :eek:

Pemex refineries will process 4 percent less crude oil in 2015 due to refinery maintenance. This decrease in process may require Pemex to import more gasoline and diesel in order to fulfill the demand that is rising as the economy grows. The maintenance will be on five dozen major units at six different refineries....I know you don't understand this! You fucking idiot!
And since you're lost and don't know what country you're in, here's a free lesson for ya ...

This is the U.S. .......

US-Map-Detailed-EPS.png

... and this is Mexico ...

Map_of_Mexico_highlighting_OCA_Mexican_Exarchate.png

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif

I didn't say that I said they shut down to be more efficient. All equipment has to be maintained in order to be the most efficient, and with oil, the process naturally builds up residue that has to be taken care of. Don't you have any idea of what your talking about?...Or just go off half cocked all the time.. Oh, I forget your NPD problem! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
First you said they cut back since there was a glut of oil; and then you modified that and added a link, after your inanity was pointed out, to claim they shut down so they could do maintenance to handle that glut; even though the article didn't say that.
You sad that. It was stupid then and it's stupid now as it was actually a scheduled annual maintenance which occurs every year no matter how much oil is waiting to be refined. :cuckoo:

You mean there can't be TWO reasons for an action???... I've been waiting for this! :ahole-1:
You can make up as many as you want, :gay: vagisil :gay:, they're still both idiotic and neither one supported by the link you offered. :eek:

Pemex refineries will process 4 percent less crude oil in 2015 due to refinery maintenance. This decrease in process may require Pemex to import more gasoline and diesel in order to fulfill the demand that is rising as the economy grows. The maintenance will be on five dozen major units at six different refineries....I know you don't understand this! You fucking idiot!
Oh, no! You fucking imbecile ... That's Central American oil being processed in Mexican refineries by Mexico's state-run oil company. You're so confused, you think the oil glut you spoke of earlier is in Mexico, not the U.S.!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh, and rightard -- even the article you pilfered that from doesn't attribute the pre-scheduled maintenance to a glut of oil, as you idiotically claimed. :eusa_doh:
Uhh. Gasoline and oil inventories are at their highest in years..
http://www.eia.gov/petroleum/supply/weekly/pdf/figure1.pdf

Oh, you were saying WHAT about US inventories? ....
US crude prices to drop to 40 a barrel as inventories rise - Goldman

Oh, no! You fucking imbecile ... That's Central American oil being processed in Mexican refineries by Mexico's state-run oil company. You're so confused, you think the oil glut you spoke of earlier is in Mexico, not the U.S.!

Oh, and rightard -- even the article you pilfered that from doesn't attribute the pre-scheduled maintenance to a glut of oil, as you idiotically claimed. :eusa_doh:

Why would it, it's common sense, something you sorely lack.... but I'm glad to see I'm still kicking that empty head of yours.... Subversives, all NPD obsessed!

What was that Carly Simon song....oh yes..."You're so VAIN"...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

narcissistic-personality-disorder-774.jpg
You're kicking my head by idiotically posting about Mexican oil when we're talking about U.S. oil?

You're as dumb as they come, :gay: vagisil :gay:. I used to think the rabbit was the dumbest poster here -- but it looks like you have him beat by a mile.

Using Pemex as an EXAMPLE ...Pemex refineries will process 4 percent less crude oil in 2015 due to refinery maintenance..... you don't understand this?.... Why would you! Keep on rolling Pawn....
gay.gif
You make me chuckle!

LOL.jpg
Uh-oh! :gay: vagisil's :gay: desperation is growing by leaps and bounds. Now it's claiming I ever denied refineries performing maintenance cause a reduction in production.

:eek::eek::eek:

Sorry to break the news to ya, :gay: vagisil :gay:, but you ascribing idiotic comments to me that I didn't make doesn't actually detract from the idiotic comments you actually do make.

Either quote me disputing any of that or you're exposed as just another brain-dead lying rightard......

Either quote me disputing any of that or you're exposed as just another brain-dead lying rightard......

I don't have to quote you, read this thread! But your NPD is still quite entertaining! Do you still kiss your mirror?

conditions-disorders_personality_narcissistic.jpg

I don't have to quote you, read this thread! But your NPD is still quite entertaining! Do you still kiss your mirror?

hmmm ... is this a confession that spoon is your sock, :gay: vagisil :gay:?

Like genius think alike...... that's why you are one of the 2 digit IQ brigade!
Pawned.....again!
gay.gif

Pawned.....again!
gay.gif

"Genius"

giphy.gif

Too fucking funny, :gay: vagisil :gay:! You crack me up. You really do.

Need I remind you the one you're humorously referring to as a "genius" (yourself) first claimed a "glut of oil" in the U.S. is what caused refineries in the U.S. to "cut back production." When it was pointed out to you what an abject imbecile you are for making such a ridiculously stupid comment like that, you doubled down on stupid and produced an article from 2013, thinking it was current. If that wasn't idiotic enough, you then tripled down on stupid and posted an article about refineries in Mexico, thinking the article was about U.S. refineries.

Is it your plan to make me feel so guilty for picking on a mentally handicapped person like you that I'll stop?

Pawned.....again!
gay.gif

"Genius"

giphy.gif

Need I remind you the one you're humorously referring to as a "genius" (yourself) first claimed a "glut of oil" in the U.S. is what caused refineries in the U.S. to "cut back production." When it was pointed out to you what an abject imbecile you are for making such a ridiculously stupid comment like that, you doubled down on stupid and produced an article from 2013, thinking it was current. If that wasn't idiotic enough, you then tripled down on stupid and posted an article about refineries in Mexico, thinking the article was about U.S. refineries.

Is it your plan to make me feel so guilty for picking on a mentally handicapped person like you that I'll stop?

I said that the maintenance made for more efficiency.....But don't let your NPD get in the way of one of your hysterical rants.... You're funnier than Franco, and he's simply crazy..... Work on it, you'll get there!

gay.gif
Go Pawn...GO...
117.gif

That's been done time and again, he just pretends not to notice. You shouldn't be so hard on him, just take pity on the less fortunate, leave him with some semblance of dignity, what little he has , he doesn't seem to have much of anything to live for.

Pawned.....again!
gay.gif

"Genius"

giphy.gif

I said that the maintenance made for more efficiency.....But don't let your NPD get in the way of one of your hysterical rants.... You're funnier than Franco, and he's simply crazy..... Work on it, you'll get there!

gay.gif
Go Pawn...GO...
117.gif
Sure ya did, :gay: vagisil :gay: ... after I pointed out what a fucking retard you were for idiotically claiming an oil glut is what caused them cut back production.

I'm tellin' ya! You can't make this shit up!!! You really are a pinhead, zippy.

Schlitzie4.gif

That's been done time and again, he just pretends not to notice. You shouldn't be so hard on him, just take pity on the less fortunate, leave him with some semblance of dignity, what little he has , he doesn't seem to have much of anything to live for.
I'm sure you've noticed by now, these cretins have no dignity at all.

I'm sure you've noticed by now, these cretins have no dignity at all.

In future I think I should try to avoid coming down to their level, it's demeaning to stoop that low. I feel soiled after participating in a thread like this.

Fire them all...Greedy bastards...$40 per hour and the best benefits and pensions and it's never enough for the union thug
rather than being insanely jealous of union workers, why don't you join one?
Oh, that's right, unqualified!

Pawned.....again!
gay.gif

Pawned again?

I don't think that word means what you think it means

Now a "proposal" drives down prices?
Pretty stupid isn't it!

But to the Right it was "folly" to disagree when Bush makes the proposal!!!
What a bunch of hypocrites!

Bush Vs. Obama On Gasoline Prices In One Very Simple Picture Start Thinking Right

That you have to go back to W again shows what a loser you know Obama is. It's time to man up and get over W. He sucked, he's gone now. And if you do still want to argue W yet again, do that with a Republican. W has nothing to do with the economic effect Obama's polices have on oil,none at all

Bush was $1.86 a gal

Yet at the time few could reap the benefits because........

December 2008 Center for American Progress

800,000 a month were losing their jobs....but they could buy cheap gas
... to drive where ... ?

Notice when gas prices plummeted because the economy was in freefall, the right cheered for the president; when gas prices plummet because supply is up and demand is down and the economy is doing well, they jeer the president.

Fire them all...Greedy bastards...$40 per hour and the best benefits and pensions and it's never enough for the union thug
rather than being insanely jealous of union workers, why don't you join one?
Oh, that's right, unqualified!
Jealous...You have that backward...I am not the one who has to fork over 5 to ten percent of my earnings to some pinky ring wearing Guido that drives a black Cadillac and sends his kids to a private school....And get nothing in return.
I would not join a labor collective if it the union thugs had to pay ME.
At least you waited a few posts before using the old fall back argument of "jealousy"...
In fact I'm over qualified. If a union guy had to come work with me, he'd quit in the first week...
"We don't disconnect dishwashers. The plumber has to do that"..."I don't remove garbage disposals. The electrician has to do that"...
"You want to work how late?!!!! What about overtime for the day?!!!!!"
"WHAT..No coffee break?!!!!!"
Yeah I could only imagine having to deal with unionized helpers. I'd never get anything done.

Forum List

Back