Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

You lying sack of shit! If Obama had his way gas would be above five dollars a gallon!

Evidently not Bozo

Obamagas is slightly over $2 a gallon

Bush was $1.86 a gal., but that might upset the agenda!

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

You lying sack of shit! If Obama had his way gas would be above five dollars a gallon!

Evidently not Bozo

Hey Trigger, did I tell you to come out? Get back in the stable where you belong.

Evidently not Bozo

Hey Trigger, did I tell you to come out? Get back in the stable where you belong.

What's the matter Stolen Valor Hero, when you feel froggy, just jump...back into your swamp!

Evidently not Bozo

What's the matter Stolen Valor Hero, when you feel froggy, just jump...back into your swamp!

So when are you going to tell everyone all about your legendary combat experiences? I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation.

Evidently not Bozo

So when are you going to tell everyone all about your legendary combat experiences? I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation.

After you get back from FANTASY LAND with a script written by Michael Moore!

Evidently not Bozo

I guess it's difficult to draw from experiences you never had.

Or stolen valor, you hawk!

Or stolen valor you hawk!

Valor? You shouldn't use words you don't understand.

Poor, demented, :gay: vagisil :gay:. It's losing this argument so bad, it's resorting to lies. :rolleyes: I never said I don't know.

But g'head ... tell the forum again how a glut of oil is what caused refineries to shut down.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Of course you stated the article didn't say, and neither did you, fucking perverted retard!
gay.gif
Pawned...still again! Is this the shut down time which starts in the SPRING for a changeover? That's not what the articles said either! :ahole-1:
nah, that's just you making up more shit

Your telling us that those article contradicted each other?
What I'm telling you is that you're an imbecile for claiming a glut of oil caused refineries to shut down. How else must I say that for you to understand?
I didn't say that I said they shut down to be more efficient. All equipment has to be maintained in order to be the most efficient, and with oil, the process naturally builds up residue that has to be taken care of. Don't you have any idea of what your talking about?...Or just go off half cocked all the time.. Oh, I forget your NPD problem! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
First you said they cut back since there was a glut of oil; and then you modified that and added a link, after your inanity was pointed out, to claim they shut down so they could do maintenance to handle that glut; even though the article didn't say that.
You sad that. It was stupid then and it's stupid now as it was actually a scheduled annual maintenance which occurs every year no matter how much oil is waiting to be refined. :cuckoo:

You should have searched for a more BELIEVABLE MOS.....

194476.jpg

Evidently not Bozo

Here's the only combat experience that idiot ever saw...

Trust me ... everyone here knows this.

194476.jpg

What the fuck would a tourist like you know about it?

Of course you stated the article didn't say, and neither did you, fucking perverted retard!
gay.gif
Pawned...still again! Is this the shut down time which starts in the SPRING for a changeover? That's not what the articles said either! :ahole-1:
nah, that's just you making up more shit

Your telling us that those article contradicted each other?
What I'm telling you is that you're an imbecile for claiming a glut of oil caused refineries to shut down. How else must I say that for you to understand?
I didn't say that I said they shut down to be more efficient. All equipment has to be maintained in order to be the most efficient, and with oil, the process naturally builds up residue that has to be taken care of. Don't you have any idea of what your talking about?...Or just go off half cocked all the time.. Oh, I forget your NPD problem! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
First you said they cut back since there was a glut of oil; and then you modified that and added a link, after your inanity was pointed out, to claim they shut down so they could do maintenance to handle that glut; even though the article didn't say that.
You sad that. It was stupid then and it's stupid now as it was actually a scheduled annual maintenance which occurs every year no matter how much oil is waiting to be refined. :cuckoo:

You mean there can't be TWO reasons for an action???... I've been waiting for this! :ahole-1:

Evidently not Bozo

I like your purple shirt... it goes with you....
gay.gif

194476.jpg

What the fuck would a tourist like you know about it?

Watching your reactions.....classic phony soldier syndrome!:321:

Evidently not Bozo

I'm still sorting out which one's are the most egregious liars and cowards.

Now a "proposal" drives down prices?
Pretty stupid isn't it!

But to the Right it was "folly" to disagree when Bush makes the proposal!!!
What a bunch of hypocrites!

Bush Vs. Obama On Gasoline Prices In One Very Simple Picture Start Thinking Right

After trading at a record high of $147 a barrel Friday, the price of oil saw its largest one-day drop since the 2003 beginning of the Iraq war on Tuesday, falling $6.44 a barrel. Wednesday, it fell another $3.71, to $135.03, and at one point was trading as low as $132...

on Monday – again, the day of the single biggest one-day drop in oil prices in five years – President Bush removed the executive order imposing a moratorium on offshore drilling in the United States.

To think that this dramatic and unexpected move by the Bush administration didn’t have a significant effect on oil prices is folly.

Evidently not Bozo

Bushgas hit $1.86 for about a week and a half. It was the result of a collapsing economy

Bushgas was the most expensive in US history. About $4.23 a gallon

Would you feel better if I called you PUSSY?

Would you feel better if I called you PUSSY?

There's really nothing to you, is there. It must be horribly frustrating for you to go through life as a non entity.

Forum List

Back