Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

i don't even bother looking at their signs w/ the prices anymore. Thank you President Obama.

The Bush plans that were a result of the expiration of drilling restrictions during 2008. The restrictions that obama reimposed.
Stop excusing the hack already. He has fucked this economy all by himself.
i don't even bother looking at their signs w/ the prices anymore. Thank you President Obama.

The benefits of Obamagas seem to be endless. Mostly for all the flies it's caught. I converted our heater to Obamagas earlier this winter and every time the heater comes on, little rainbows shoot out of the vents. It's down right amazing!!!!

:disbelief:

The Bush plans that were a result of the expiration of drilling restrictions during 2008. The restrictions that obama reimposed.
Stop excusing the hack already. He has fucked this economy all by himself.

The benefits of Obamagas seem to be endless. Mostly for all the flies it's caught. I converted our heater to Obamagas earlier this winter and every time the heater comes on, little rainbows shoot out of the vents. It's down right amazing!!!!

:disbelief:
Barack delivers AOT his Repub predecessors.

damn Obama .. sorry sob

I paid 2.09 today for his sorry gas. I demand a refund from the WH !

;)
Should be $1.09. That's after six years of a $3.70 average when it should have been < $1.50.

You have to understand that Obama was nothing but a community organizer

It took him a couple of years to figure out how to adjust the price of Obamagas

damn Obama .. sorry sob

;)
Should be $1.09. That's after six years of a $3.70 average when it should have been < $1.50.

I drove from Brookings Or. To Coos Bay and back today, 211 miles and the cheapest gas I saw was $2.81 a gallon. So much for lower prices.

damn Obama .. sorry sob

;)

It was moving Jeep to China that made it happen.
Jeeps were sucking all the gas. After they were shipped off, supply just ballooned. Pure genius I tell ya.

:eusa_shifty:

I drove from Brookings Or. To Coos Bay and back today, 211 miles and the cheapest gas I saw was $2.81 a gallon. So much for lower prices.

Now you've done it, the Communists are going to go all hair on fire on you and shriek "liar" at you......

The U.S. has decreased consumption, the world, the arena that oil is sold on is up 5% overall. Prices to the U.S. will not decrease as long as world demand is up.
And yet, prices in the U.S. were down some 46% since last Spring before bouncing back up in recent weeks.

So much for your post. :eek:

Fracking on PRIVATE LAND tends to do that.....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
Fracking on private property exploded under Obamacrats, not repubtards, due to the removal of setback boundaries on "EcoPad drillers".

And he DIDN'T open PUBLIC LAND to it....you damn fool, if anything he HELD IT BACK, just like he did with a pipeline that would employ 30,000 workers!

Overstated by 29,960 but hey that's pocket ball pocket change for Pennyante.
Pogo girl, wrong again believing those liberal lies!

The Keystone Pipeline Would Create Thousands Of Jobs - Forbes

I explained all that, you refuse to acknowledge the answer... Once you get your ass beaten in, you simply have to continue with your NPD obsession... Keep going, I'm chuckling, as I'm sure others are! You are just too pathetic to take seriously!

crazy%2Bcrazy%2Bcrazy.png
There is no explanation, you moron. You made a claim that was refuted by an article you posted. Sorry to interfere with your delusions, but no explanation in the world is going to change that article from reading the oil glut was caused by the refineries shut down -- to -- the refineries shut down due to the oil glut. I don't care if your dementia says otherwise.

I don't care what YOU think, I know what you wrote....You posted a link to an article explaining refineries shut down this time of year to perform maintenance. It doesn't actually explain why.

Now you're trying to spin your way out of stupidity as it doesn't actually explain why!ROTFLMFAO.... You hadn't a fucking clue, you knuckle dragger! Oh, the hilarity, I must PLAY with this fool much more!

021.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
You're completely insane, :gay: vagisil :gay: you post an article which refutes your idiotic claim that an oil glut caused refineries to shut down -- but rather than own up to your idiocy, you deride me for pointing out the article doesn't cite a reason for why refineries perform annual maintenance -- which it doesn't.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
You even admitted YOU had no idea, and apparently cause and effect you have no idea about either, You' dumber that the Porch Ape, and that's hard to do! Doesn't site a reason? YOU are supposed to know the reason, or STFU, idiot, posting with no information... You are hilarious, I see your ....

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

keeps you coming back....I LOVE IT! :ahole-1::gay:Pawned.....again!
Poor, demented, :gay: vagisil :gay:. It's losing this argument so bad, it's resorting to lies. :rolleyes: I never said I don't know.

But g'head ... tell the forum again how a glut of oil is what caused refineries to shut down.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Of course you stated the article didn't say, and neither did you, fucking perverted retard!
gay.gif
Pawned...still again! Is this the shut down time which starts in the SPRING for a changeover? That's not what the articles said either! :ahole-1:

Last edited:
There is no explanation, you moron. You made a claim that was refuted by an article you posted. Sorry to interfere with your delusions, but no explanation in the world is going to change that article from reading the oil glut was caused by the refineries shut down -- to -- the refineries shut down due to the oil glut. I don't care if your dementia says otherwise.

I don't care what YOU think, I know what you wrote....You posted a link to an article explaining refineries shut down this time of year to perform maintenance. It doesn't actually explain why.

Now you're trying to spin your way out of stupidity as it doesn't actually explain why!ROTFLMFAO.... You hadn't a fucking clue, you knuckle dragger! Oh, the hilarity, I must PLAY with this fool much more!

021.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
You're completely insane, :gay: vagisil :gay: you post an article which refutes your idiotic claim that an oil glut caused refineries to shut down -- but rather than own up to your idiocy, you deride me for pointing out the article doesn't cite a reason for why refineries perform annual maintenance -- which it doesn't.

043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
You even admitted YOU had no idea, and apparently cause and effect you have no idea about either, You' dumber that the Porch Ape, and that's hard to do! Doesn't site a reason? YOU are supposed to know the reason, or STFU, idiot, posting with no information... You are hilarious, I see your ....

Poor, demented, :gay: vagisil :gay:. It's losing this argument so bad, it's resorting to lies. :rolleyes: I never said I don't know.

But g'head ... tell the forum again how a glut of oil is what caused refineries to shut down.

Of course you stated the article didn't say, and neither did you, fucking perverted retard!
gay.gif
Pawned...still again! Is this the shut down time which starts in the SPRING for a changeover? That's not what the articles said either! :ahole-1:
nah, that's just you making up more shit

021.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif

043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif

gay.gif

Your telling us that those article contradicted each other?

That is hard to believe as the AVERAGE price is less than what you say is the cheapest!

California Fuel Prices AAA s Daily Fuel Gauge Report
Regular
Current Avg. $3.434

Apparently in Sacramento there is still some cheaper gas. EVEN shitty USA gas is $3.50 here in Orange County. No good reason for it either - yes the scumbagcrats put a huge new tax on gas - but that is only $.25 a gallon more.

043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif

gay.gif

What I'm telling you is that you're an imbecile for claiming a glut of oil caused refineries to shut down. How else must I say that for you to understand?

043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif

gay.gif

What I'm telling you is that you're an imbecile for claiming a glut of oil caused refineries to shut down. How else must I say that for you to understand?
I didn't say that I said they shut down to be more efficient. All equipment has to be maintained in order to be the most efficient, and with oil, the process naturally builds up residue that has to be taken care of. Don't you have any idea of what your talking about?...Or just go off half cocked all the time.. Oh, I forget your NPD problem! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

You lying sack of shit! If Obama had his way gas would be above five dollars a gallon!

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

You lying sack of shit! If Obama had his way gas would be above five dollars a gallon!

You hit it on the head!

Evidently not Bozo

Obamagas is slightly over $2 a gallon

Forum List

Back