Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

When Obama blocks drilling offshore and in Alaska and tries to block fracking those reduce supply and cause prices to go up.

Opening the Eastern Seaboard to oil companies is a prize the industry has sought for decades and is a blow to environmental groups. They argue that the move would put the coasts of Virginia, the Carolinas and Georgia at risk for an environmental disaster like the BP spill that struck the Gulf Coast in 2010, when millions of barrels of oil washed ashore after the explosion of the Deepwater Horizon rig.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/27/u...ing-oil-drilling-off-atlantic-coast.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON, DC – Today, President Obama designated the pristine waters of Bristol Bay as off limits to consideration for oil and gas leasing. This action safeguards one of the nation’s most productive fisheries and preserves an ecologically rich area of the Bering Sea off the coast of Alaska that is vital to the commercial fishing and tourism economy and to Alaska Native communities.

Bristol Bay is at the heart one of the world’s most valuable fisheries, helping to provide 40 percent of America’s wild-caught seafood and support a $2 billion annual fishing industry.

President Obama Protects Alaska s Bristol Bay From Future Oil and Gas Drilling The White House

Obama says fracking can be a bridge to a clean-energy future. It s not that simple. - The Washington Post

The discussion is about economics, Skippy. Having a reason doesn't change the economic impact of the policy. I am not conceding your point, I'm just not letting you move the goal posts

Except two out of the three of the policies apply downward pressure on prices. The fight for drilling rights in ANWR is as old as the refuge and has little influence on prices. The President has not permanently blocked offshore drilling. He has not regulated fracking and in fact has encouraged it.

Every article liberals are pointing to is recent, when Obama ran in front of the parade. Yes, now he's taking credit. After it happened. That can't cause it to happen, before he was fighting every initiative.

You can say he is supporting it now, sort of, but nothing you or the other liberals have presented has shown he caused it when he was fighting it. That's why articles saying he supports domestic energy are all a year old or less
Do you ever stop lying? I myself posted links dating back to 2009 and 2010.

When Obama blocks drilling offshore and in Alaska and tries to block fracking those reduce supply and cause prices to go up.

Opening the Eastern Seaboard to oil companies is a prize the industry has sought for decades and is a blow to environmental groups. They argue that the move would put the coasts of Virginia, the Carolinas and Georgia at risk for an environmental disaster like the BP spill that struck the Gulf Coast in 2010, when millions of barrels of oil washed ashore after the explosion of the Deepwater Horizon rig.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/27/u...ing-oil-drilling-off-atlantic-coast.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON, DC – Today, President Obama designated the pristine waters of Bristol Bay as off limits to consideration for oil and gas leasing. This action safeguards one of the nation’s most productive fisheries and preserves an ecologically rich area of the Bering Sea off the coast of Alaska that is vital to the commercial fishing and tourism economy and to Alaska Native communities.

Bristol Bay is at the heart one of the world’s most valuable fisheries, helping to provide 40 percent of America’s wild-caught seafood and support a $2 billion annual fishing industry.

President Obama Protects Alaska s Bristol Bay From Future Oil and Gas Drilling The White House

Obama says fracking can be a bridge to a clean-energy future. It s not that simple. - The Washington Post

The discussion is about economics, Skippy. Having a reason doesn't change the economic impact of the policy. I am not conceding your point, I'm just not letting you move the goal posts

Except two out of the three of the policies apply downward pressure on prices. The fight for drilling rights in ANWR is as old as the refuge and has little influence on prices. The President has not permanently blocked offshore drilling. He has not regulated fracking and in fact has encouraged it.

Every article liberals are pointing to is recent, when Obama ran in front of the parade. Yes, now he's taking credit. After it happened. That can't cause it to happen, before he was fighting every initiative.

You can say he is supporting it now, sort of, but nothing you or the other liberals have presented has shown he caused it when he was fighting it. That's why articles saying he supports domestic energy are all a year old or less

Show links from 2009 and 2010 where he actually did anything to lower prices. Not what he said, he says a lot of things. What he did

We the people promised that we'd show up at the polls last November. We kept that promise.

By showing up in record low numbers? LOL. Like every item in your post, it's 180 Degrees from reality.
Yet you still lost the senate,and more hopuse seats,local Gov right on up to DC nation wide,who was i
We the people promised that we'd show up at the polls last November. We kept that promise.

By showing up in record low numbers? LOL. Like every item in your post, it's 180 Degrees from reality.
Yet a clean sweep from local on up to both houses,who was it that didn't turn out to vote?
Talk about a departure from reality

Well if dems and obama were so into expanding oil extraction then why did the hack-in-chief reimpose drilling restrictions upon entering office?

He didn't re-impose a single restrictions. He took Bushes proposed plan and expanded upon it. Unfortunately it was released only a few weeks prior to the Horizon explosion, only then did the impose any kind of restriction and that was only on deep water wells.
How many times do I have to post this? It's not been that long. Democrats not only have poor math skills but incredibly faulty memories, too.

Bush-era offshore drilling plan shelved - US news - Environment NBC News

Every article liberals are pointing to is recent, when Obama ran in front of the parade.

That's why articles saying he supports domestic energy are all a year old or less

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/31/science/earth/31energy.html

Published: March 31, 2010

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is proposing to open vast expanses of water along the Atlantic coastline, the eastern Gulf of Mexico and the north coast of Alaska to oil and natural gas drilling, much of it for the first time, officials said Tuesday.

The proposal — a compromise that will please oil companies and domestic drilling advocates but anger some residents of affected states and many environmental organizations — would end a longstanding moratorium on oil exploration along the East Coast from the northern tip of Delaware to the central coast of Florida, covering 167 million acres of ocean.

Now a "proposal" drives down prices? Do you have any idea how many times the liberal media has written what Obama is considering, or as they always like to say "mulling?"
What started with a proposal, ended with a deal...

Obama Administration Announces New Gulf Oil Exploration Deal - US News

Yet you still lost the senate,and more hopuse seats,local Gov right on up to DC nation wide,who was i

Yet a clean sweep from local on up to both houses,who was it that didn't turn out to vote?
On the state level, every liberal measure that was on the ballot won. Even in red states. Increases in the minimum wage. Legalizing pot.

The big win in Congress was for the Establishment. The GOP got caught with its pants down during the Tea Party revolution in 2010. But now the Establishment has quashed them and is back on top, big-time.

Now they can get back to business as usual while they play some theater for the rubes.

Too bad you didn't notice!

Every article liberals are pointing to is recent, when Obama ran in front of the parade.

That's why articles saying he supports domestic energy are all a year old or less

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is proposing to open vast expanses of water along the Atlantic coastline, the eastern Gulf of Mexico and the north coast of Alaska to oil and natural gas drilling, much of it for the first time, officials said Tuesday.

The proposal — a compromise that will please oil companies and domestic drilling advocates but anger some residents of affected states and many environmental organizations — would end a longstanding moratorium on oil exploration along the East Coast from the northern tip of Delaware to the central coast of Florida, covering 167 million acres of ocean.

Now a "proposal" drives down prices? Do you have any idea how many times the liberal media has written what Obama is considering, or as they always like to say "mulling?"

Typical punt. In fact one of the reasons I posted this was to disprove GOP talking point you've been parroting. The President has been pro-drilling since the 08 campaign.

"Mr. Obama said several times during his presidential campaign that he supported expanded offshore drilling. He noted in his State of the Union address in January that weaning the country from imported oil would require “tough decisions about opening new offshore areas for oil and gas development.”"

On the state level, every liberal measure that was on the ballot won. Even in red states. Increases in the minimum wage. Legalizing pot.

The big win in Congress was for the Establishment. The GOP got caught with its pants down during the Tea Party revolution in 2010. But now the Establishment has quashed them and is back on top, big-time.

Now they can get back to business as usual while they play some theater for the rubes.

who didnt notice? the GOP gained in many places,just because some bills passed,that were liberal,mean that some bills passed,your point is weak try again. Not everyone thinks on a monolithic fashion.

Well if dems and obama were so into expanding oil extraction then why did the hack-in-chief reimpose drilling restrictions upon entering office?

He didn't re-impose a single restrictions. He took Bushes proposed plan and expanded upon it. Unfortunately it was released only a few weeks prior to the Horizon explosion, only then did the impose any kind of restriction and that was only on deep water wells.
How many times do I have to post this? It's not been that long. Democrats not only have poor math skills but incredibly faulty memories, too.

You mean the draft plan President Bush announced the week he left office?

who didnt notice? the GOP gained in many places,just because some bills passed,that were liberal,mean that some bills passed,your point is weak try again. Not everyone thinks on a monolithic fashion.
It means when you ask Americans specific questions, they tend to support liberal policies.

They support raising the minimum wage.

They support, in overwhelming numbers, giving illegal immigrants legal status or a path to citizenship.

Which is why I have said many times that the rubes on the Right are going to be shocked when the GOP Congress grants illegals "amnesty".

You mean the draft plan President Bush announced the week he left office?
The Bush plans that were a result of the expiration of drilling restrictions during 2008. The restrictions that obama reimposed.
Stop excusing the hack already. He has fucked this economy all by himself.

It means when you ask Americans specific questions, they tend to support liberal policies.

They support raising the minimum wage.

They support, in overwhelming numbers, giving illegal immigrants legal status or a path to citizenship.

Which is why I have said many times that the rubes on the Right are going to be shocked when the GOP Congress grants illegals "amnesty".
You have one of those magical links supporting your position,or just your opinion?
Bottom line Dems lost big Obama lost big,nobody is going to get everything they want,Repub include,nor should they,but the monolithic marching lock step as the left has and did last election,if the left had gotten voters out,the results would be different,but they didn't.

damn Obama .. sorry sob

I paid 2.09 today for his sorry gas. I demand a refund from the WH !

;)

Liar.

EVEN THE AVERAGE isn't $3.50 for California, which means yeah you can find it for that, but hell you can find it here in Carolina for that much if you really want to but I paid 2.59 yesterday for premium. And I have to break the bad news: Orange County ain't exactly the center of the California universe. Get over yourself.

Your new word for the day: "average". If you get that down we'll move on to the derivation of "Nazi". Next year we'll move on to Rachel Carson.

Fucking nimrod.

ROFL

Oh my, you are an excitable little fuck, aren't you?

$3.43 - shall I mail you the seven cents so that you can save up for another can of Easy-Off to huff?

There's this element of the Bubbleosphere that has somehow convinced itself that even if they're caught in a demonstrable lie, if they just click their red shoes together three times and keep murmuring the same shit over and over and over it'll somehow become the reality. They used the same self-delusionary ploy to convince themselves that the ploy itself would work. Unfortunately it would take an audience of equally moronic drones to actually buy it. So nobody does, and they don't even notice.

:cuckoo:

Huffer, you are rather stupid and I'm sure failed to quite complete a high school education. You love to scream "LAIR" at your political foes (spelling intentional.) You fail to grasp however, what a "lie" is.

lie1
[lahy]
IPA Syllables
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

Show links from 2009 and 2010 where he actually did anything to lower prices. Not what he said, he says a lot of things. What he did
I already gave them to you. You're doubly insane if you think I'm going to give them to you again. :cuckoo:

None! Porch Monkey!

I despise sniveling cowards like you who claim laurels belonging to men better than you.

Then you'll love the Jakeass!, What was your MOS there boy, did you have one?

You are a chickenshit liar. I think people on this forum should know that you claim to have served this country in Vietnam. You are clearly lying.
\
What was your MOS :ahole-1:, funny the Jakeass who claims to have spent 12 years in the service couldn't tell me that either!....I can wait on a porch monkey!

MOS 97c, MAC 37. Now let's hear your story.

Took you over 30 minutes to look up you were a Army Area Intelligence Specialist...... I believe you.....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....I REALLY DO! Porch Monkey.... another stolen valor liberal! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What started with a proposal, ended with a deal...

Obama Administration Announces New Gulf Oil Exploration Deal - US News

The net of his policies has been to consistently impede, not expand production

Obama policies threaten America s energy boom - POLITICO.com

Typical punt. In fact one of the reasons I posted this was to disprove GOP talking point you've been parroting. The President has been pro-drilling since the 08 campaign.

"Mr. Obama said several times during his presidential campaign that he supported expanded offshore drilling. He noted in his State of the Union address in January that weaning the country from imported oil would require “tough decisions about opening new offshore areas for oil and gas development.”"

What he says proves nothing, it's what he does. A concept you would grasp we were talking about Republicans. Keep parroting Democrat talking points...

Forum List

Back