Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Gas is nowhere near $3.00 a gallon, dipshit.

Nice try.

Gas is $3.50 a gallon for the cheapest here in California, dipshit.
Liar.

lol....

lemme guess who lied.... hmmm.....

Why would you need to guess?

Because the member whose ass you are handing back to him - is a member I have on ignore...

I'm still learning.

What am I lying about?

{Los Angeles had the highest-price gas in the lower 48 cities surveyed, at $3.48. California saw prices jump a whopping 57 cents.}

Survey CA gas prices jump 57 cents a gallon in 2 weeks News - KCRA Home

You are a stupid motherfucker - you must be a democrat.
See if you can make something out of these numbers.
California Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in California

You're a fucking retard, you must be a democrat;

From your own cite;

upload_2015-3-9_9-13-2.png

Gas is $3.50 a gallon for the cheapest here in California, dipshit.
Liar.

lol....

Because the member whose ass you are handing back to him - is a member I have on ignore...

I'm still learning.

You are doing just fine. Simply don't feed the trolls.

What am I lying about?

{Los Angeles had the highest-price gas in the lower 48 cities surveyed, at $3.48. California saw prices jump a whopping 57 cents.}

From your own cite;

View attachment 37595

You said there was no gas for less than $3.50 per gallon in California. Obviously you were wrong, weren't you....stupid fuck.

When Obama blocks drilling offshore and in Alaska and tries to block fracking those reduce supply and cause prices to go up.

Opening the Eastern Seaboard to oil companies is a prize the industry has sought for decades and is a blow to environmental groups. They argue that the move would put the coasts of Virginia, the Carolinas and Georgia at risk for an environmental disaster like the BP spill that struck the Gulf Coast in 2010, when millions of barrels of oil washed ashore after the explosion of the Deepwater Horizon rig.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/27/u...ing-oil-drilling-off-atlantic-coast.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON, DC – Today, President Obama designated the pristine waters of Bristol Bay as off limits to consideration for oil and gas leasing. This action safeguards one of the nation’s most productive fisheries and preserves an ecologically rich area of the Bering Sea off the coast of Alaska that is vital to the commercial fishing and tourism economy and to Alaska Native communities.

Bristol Bay is at the heart one of the world’s most valuable fisheries, helping to provide 40 percent of America’s wild-caught seafood and support a $2 billion annual fishing industry.

President Obama Protects Alaska s Bristol Bay From Future Oil and Gas Drilling The White House

Obama says fracking can be a bridge to a clean-energy future. It s not that simple. - The Washington Post

The discussion is about economics, Skippy. Having a reason doesn't change the economic impact of the policy. I am not conceding your point, I'm just not letting you move the goal posts

lol....

I'm still learning.

These people apparently have no sense of pride or honor, they lie as naturally as taking a shit in the morning.

What am I lying about?

From your own cite;

View attachment 37595

You said there was no gas for less than $3.50 per gallon in California. Obviously you were wrong, weren't you....stupid fuck.

Right now, 13 stations are showing at between 2.50 and 3.00:

And the current average is: 3.433

That is LESS than 3.50

lol....

I'm still learning.

These people apparently have no sense of pride or honor, they lie as naturally as taking a shit in the morning.

No sense of humor either. Satire flies blissfully over their pointy li'l heads.

OPEC is trying to squeeze out domestic production in the US by flooding the market. If they are successful, prices will soar.

I'm still learning.

No sense of humor either. Satire flies blissfully over their pointy li'l heads.

They never seem to get any funnier than The Five on FOX.

When Obama blocks drilling offshore and in Alaska and tries to block fracking those reduce supply and cause prices to go up.

Opening the Eastern Seaboard to oil companies is a prize the industry has sought for decades and is a blow to environmental groups. They argue that the move would put the coasts of Virginia, the Carolinas and Georgia at risk for an environmental disaster like the BP spill that struck the Gulf Coast in 2010, when millions of barrels of oil washed ashore after the explosion of the Deepwater Horizon rig.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/27/u...ing-oil-drilling-off-atlantic-coast.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON, DC – Today, President Obama designated the pristine waters of Bristol Bay as off limits to consideration for oil and gas leasing. This action safeguards one of the nation’s most productive fisheries and preserves an ecologically rich area of the Bering Sea off the coast of Alaska that is vital to the commercial fishing and tourism economy and to Alaska Native communities.

Bristol Bay is at the heart one of the world’s most valuable fisheries, helping to provide 40 percent of America’s wild-caught seafood and support a $2 billion annual fishing industry.

President Obama Protects Alaska s Bristol Bay From Future Oil and Gas Drilling The White House

Obama says fracking can be a bridge to a clean-energy future. It s not that simple. - The Washington Post

The discussion is about economics, Skippy. Having a reason doesn't change the economic impact of the policy. I am not conceding your point, I'm just not letting you move the goal posts

Except two out of the three of the policies apply downward pressure on prices. The fight for drilling rights in ANWR is as old as the refuge and has little influence on prices. The President has not permanently blocked offshore drilling. He has not regulated fracking and in fact has encouraged it.

That is a because I whipped your ass repeatedly in debates and you can't handle dealing with your betters, Statist.

YOU??
rofl.gif

Pothead, you couldn't whip a cappuccino if a barista held your hand. Rachel Carson done whupped your ass from the grave, after she wiped out the population of India. Why don't you tell us the derivation of the word "Nazi". You know -- a bonus track.

Your own what you think is a gotcha screencap lists AVERAGE California gas prices, which by definition far exceed the cheaper stations as they include for example the gougers down the street from the rental car agencies, and the $5+ one listed in SF.. The same page immediately to the right of that same image lists 13 stations ALL of which are under three bucks a gallon, with Obamagas as cheap as 2.65. Right now.

Dishonesty thy name is Pothead.

Forum List

Back