Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Please provide examples of anything Obama has done to cause the price of oil and gasoline to fall to current levels. Name one single policy.

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-30354011-640-387.jpg
You can't either. Hence the vapid reply.

Now, tell your right wing nutjobs that when gas prices go up. It is not the presidents fault.
TY!

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Gas prices are low DESPITE Obama.

Fucking lib idiot
Cut the bullshit.

I paid $1.97 for my Obamagas over the weekend

Now that the summer surge is over, look for Obama to start lowering the price below $1.75 by Christmas

But you said when Obama Gas was over $4.00 a gallon that Obama had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAS PRICES!!!!

That's because Bush was president when the national gasoline price was over $4/gallon.

The national gasoline price was never $4/gallon or over while Obama has been president.

Really, seems CNN believes you're a LIAR!!!!!!

Gas prices from $1.89 the day Obama took over to $4 a gallon today.
Posted February 24, 2012

News flash: Obama and the Democrats have controlled oil policy for the last three years with the resulting 111% increase in gas prices in three years from $1.89 the day Obama took over to $4 a gallon today.

America needs a comprehensive energy policy. Oil, natural gas, coal and nuclear production needs to be encouraged along with other forms of green energy production

President Obama wallows in his own incompetence. He blames anyone and anything for his inability to get results. He never takes responsibility for a long list of failures.

$4 a gallon :rofl:

Where the fuck can you even go to find gas for four bucks a gallon? Hawaìi?
It's teetering just above 2 here, and this is not a cheap state. Down to $1.69 in the other Carolina.

We are talking about PRICE under the 7 years of Obama, NOT currently, BUT even THIS week when it's on average 30 cents cheaper GasBuddy, $3.14 in Nevada, $3.37 in California and $3.39 in Alaska. In some California cities, the numbers are grimmer. The price of gas in Los Angeles is $3.58, in Santa Barbara $3.55 and San Diego $3.50.

Now that the summer surge is over, look for Obama to start lowering the price below $1.75 by Christmas

But you said when Obama Gas was over $4.00 a gallon that Obama had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAS PRICES!!!!

That's because Bush was president when the national gasoline price was over $4/gallon.

The national gasoline price was never $4/gallon or over while Obama has been president.
Bush sold out the country to big oil when he priced Bushgas at over $4 an hour
Thankfully, Obamagas sells for under $2.00 an hour

How many gallons do I get per HOUR???? :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Really, seems CNN believes you're a LIAR!!!!!!

Posted February 24, 2012

News flash: Obama and the Democrats have controlled oil policy for the last three years with the resulting 111% increase in gas prices in three years from $1.89 the day Obama took over to $4 a gallon today.

America needs a comprehensive energy policy. Oil, natural gas, coal and nuclear production needs to be encouraged along with other forms of green energy production

President Obama wallows in his own incompetence. He blames anyone and anything for his inability to get results. He never takes responsibility for a long list of failures.

:lol: A fake bullshit I Report post on CNN website. :lol: You are a R-E-T-A-R-D-!!!

With gas in California being as high as $3.58 per gallon this week, what do you think it was when a barrel of oil was 50% higher, you fucking Jaskass! :badgrin::badgrin::321:

We are talking about PRICE under the 7 years of Obama, NOT currently,

Because "currently" would be inconvenient? That why you picked a three-year-old blog from Sahit Muja of "Albanian Minerals"?

Funny, Mittens picked an aberrational "current" price when he wrote the fallacy that this thread has been lampooning for the last eight months.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Btw gas is being sold in California for $2.43, although that's a Costco/Sam's thing so you have to be a member. Non-members have to go to Pilot and pay $2.59. And I checked Hawaiigasprices.com -- there's no station listed anywhere, even among the highest, where you can pay four bucks a gallon.

But you have fun with your butthurt. I suggest a nice gasoline ointment. It's cheap.

Its amazing, Obama does everything he can to increase the price of gas and when it falls anyway liars on the left try to give him the credit.

Because "currently" would be inconvenient? That why you picked a three-year-old blog from Sahit Muja of "Albanian Minerals"?

Funny, Mittens picked an aberrational "current" price when he wrote the fallacy that this thread has been lampooning for the last eight months.

Btw gas is being sold in California for $2.43, although that's a Costco/Sam's thing so you have to be a member. Non-members have to go to Pilot and pay $2.59. And I checked Hawaiigasprices.com -- there's no station listed anywhere, even among the highest, where you can pay four bucks a gallon.

But you have fun with your butthurt. I suggest a nice gasoline ointment. It's cheap.

I see you know MORE THAN GAS BUDDY with all the current prices in California! ROTFLMFAO!!! OCDGirl is at it again!

I see you know MORE THAN GAS BUDDY with all the current prices in California! ROTFLMFAO!!! OCDGirl is at it again!

Actually that's exactly where I got it.
Costco and Sam's in Roseville..... $2.43
Pilot, 2828 El Centro Rd & W El Camino Ave Sacramento ..... $2.59

Right here pal. Don't wait to click, or it'll be even lower.

As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Obama has absutely nothing to do with gas prices up or down.

Domestic production is up and the price of crude overseas is down hence the low gas prices.

Your an idiot.

He's just showing how idiotic it is when cons blamed him for high gas prices, but it's over your head, obviously.

Forum List

Back