Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

You are painfully stupid. Cuomo admitted to more riskier loans being written. But as you were shown, those riskier loans accounts for only about 6% of the toxic loans which crashed the system. And if you're blaming Cuomo for pushing risky loans on minorities -- you throw Bush under the bus with him....

Bush Minority Homeownership Plan Rests Heavily on Fannie and Freddie

When President Bush announced his Minority Homeownership plans last week in Atlanta, his top priorities were new federal programs: a $2.4 billion tax credit to facilitate home purchases by lower-income first-time buyers, and a $200 million national downpayment grant fund.

But none of the new federal programs--if passed by Congress--will come even close to achieving the 5.5 million-household increase in minority homeownership the President set as his target.

Instead, most of the heavy lifting was assigned to two mortgage market players that have sometimes come under fire from Bush administration officials and Congressional Republicans: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Fannie's and Freddie's commitments are the bedrock core of the President's ambitious plans--but didn't get the headlines. Fannie Mae agreed to increase its already substantial lending efforts to minority families by targeting another $260 billion of mortgage purchases to them during the next nine years. Freddie Mac agreed to buy an additional $180 billion in minority-household home loans during the same period.

Ah yes, when rightards lose this fight, they drag out Barney Frank, as though one member of the minority party crashed the economy against the will of the majority party in both chambers of Congress.

Amazingly though, to this day, rightards have yet to produce a single bill calling for GSE reform that Barney Frank blocked.

Not one.

Thanks for the reminder that rightards are brain-dead imbeciles, vagisil! :thup:

Why, the DemocRATs just did it with the majority Republican Congress! You're dumber than your fageral avatar! :321:

I actually believe you really are dumb enough to believe that. :cuckoo:

And they did it without blocking any related bills sponsored by Republicans, right? :cuckoo:

They did it using the force on Republicans, huh?

They did it with HELP from the feckless republicans!...Why do you think Trump has a 2 to 1 lead over everyone else that is a career politician?...Perhaps you're not smart enough to know the answer, I'll help a 2 digit IQ'd subversive...

7Bf8hQl.jpg

Holyfuck, you're retarded. But then, I'm saying that to the moron who posted an ireport thinking it was a CNN article. :eusa_doh:

Again, the Democrat party didn't sponsor the bills which led to the collapse. Nor did they block any GSE reform measures in Congress. It's a pity you're incapable of comprehending anything but cartoons.

Ah yes, when rightards lose this fight, they drag out Barney Frank, as though one member of the minority party crashed the economy against the will of the majority party in both chambers of Congress.

Amazingly though, to this day, rightards have yet to produce a single bill calling for GSE reform that Barney Frank blocked.

Not one.

Thanks for the reminder that rightards are brain-dead imbeciles, vagisil! :thup:

Why, the DemocRATs just did it with the majority Republican Congress! You're dumber than your fageral avatar! :321:

And they did it without blocking any related bills sponsored by Republicans, right? :cuckoo:

They did it with HELP from the feckless republicans!...Why do you think Trump has a 2 to 1 lead over everyone else that is a career politician?...Perhaps you're not smart enough to know the answer, I'll help a 2 digit IQ'd subversive...

7Bf8hQl.jpg

Holyfuck, you're retarded. But then, I'm saying that to the moron who posted an ireport thinking it was a CNN article. :eusa_doh:

Again, the Democrat party didn't sponsor the bills which led to the collapse. Nor did they block any GSE reform measures in Congress. It's a pity you're incapable of comprehending anything but cartoons.

You mean those video's DIDN'T indict you commie fuckers...I could have sworn they ripped you a new asshole...:ahole-1:

Not one.

7Bf8hQl.jpg

You mean those video's DIDN'T indict you commie fuckers...I could have sworn they ripped you a new asshole...:ahole-1:

Again, cries the delusional idiot who thinks ireport is a CNN report. :eusa_doh: You really are as dumb as you look.

And again, there is no video which indicts them -- they weren't in charge, ya moron. Republicans were. There is no video of them passing the bills Republicans passed or blocking the bills Republicans sat on. Republicans controlled the House for 12 years, 10½ in the Senate, and 8 in the Executive branch. You really are dumb enough to believe with all that control, their policies over all those years had nothing to do with the economy. :cuckoo:

And again, we know who to blame ...

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all-time high." ~ George Bush, 9.2.2004, RNC acceptance speech

7Bf8hQl.jpg

Again, cries the delusional idiot who thinks ireport is a CNN report. :eusa_doh: You really are as dumb as you look.

And again, there is no video which indicts them -- they weren't in charge, ya moron. Republicans were. There is no video of them passing the bills Republicans passed or blocking the bills Republicans sat on. Republicans controlled the House for 12 years, 10½ in the Senate, and 8 in the Executive branch. You really are dumb enough to believe with all that control, their policies over all those years had nothing to do with the economy. :cuckoo:

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all-time high." ~ George Bush, 9.2.2004, RNC acceptance speech

This really is too easy, especially to those, unlike Pawned, that understand English!

7Bf8hQl.jpg

This really is too easy, especially to those, unlike Pawned, that understand English!

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You post a video of Republicans saying they wanted greater reform......

They were in charge.....

Where was the reform? Where were the bills? Oh, that's right .... they didn't pass any.

:lmao:

Thanks for the entertainment, vagisil. I can always count on you for a good laugh. :thup:

7Bf8hQl.jpg

They were in charge.....

Where was the reform? Where were the bills? Oh, that's right .... they didn't pass any.

Thanks for the entertainment, vagisil. I can always count on you for a good laugh. :thup:

Let's see more spin from this imbecile... He's our entertainment, especially when you see and hear the DemocRATS fucking up royally! I believe I have a few dozen more of these that confirm each other!

The President lowered gas prices. He is awesome!!!

Did you say that about Bush when he left office and a gallon was $1.86????

Bush destroyed the global economy & oil / gas demand. Obama increased the economy, jobs & supply holding prices down.

Yup, that's EXACTLY Opposite of what the POSER in the White House said on all those video cuts of him...You :ahole-1:'s have a SUSPENSION OF REALITY!

You dishonest idiot! Those videos are taken out of context or not even of Obama. He wanted to lower CO2 emissions with renewable energy & conservation through efficiency, both of which lower oil consumption & oil prices. Obama was for increasing all forms of domestic US energy production that is exactly what he did. In 2009 Obama said: "As I've often said, in the short term, as we transition to renewable energy, we can and should increase our domestic production of oil and natural gas."

CBXqDj4U0AAq3qG.jpg

Oil+Consumption.jpg

EIA-Texas-Crude-Production.jpg

Barack Obama is the greatest energy president ever!!!

In 2009 Obama said: "And while we seek new forms of fuel to power our homes and cars and businesses, we will rely on the same ingenuity -- the same American spirit -- that has always been a part of our American story

Now, this will not be easy. There aren't any silver bullets. There's no magic energy source right now. Maybe some kid in a lab somewhere is figuring it out. Twenty years from now, there may be an entirely new energy source that we don't yet know about. But right now, there's no silver bullet. It's going to take a variety of energy sources, pursued through a variety of policies, to drastically reduce our dependence on oil and fossil fuels. As I've often said, in the short term, as we transition to renewable energy, we can and should increase our domestic production of oil and natural gas.

We're not going to transform our economy overnight. We still need more oil, we still need more gas. If we've got some here in the United States that we can use, we should find it and do so in an environmentally sustainable way. We also need to find safer ways to use nuclear power and store nuclear waste.

But the bulk of our efforts must focus on unleashing a new, clean-energy economy that will begin to reduce our dependence on foreign oil, will cut our carbon pollution by about 80 percent by 2050, and create millions of new jobs right here in America.

It's work that begins with the simplest, fastest, most effective way we have to make our economy cleaner, and that is to make our economy more energy efficient. California has shown that it can be done; while electricity consumption grew 50 percent in this country over the last three decades, in California, it remained flat.

Think about this. I want everybody to think about this. Over the last several decades, the rest of the country, we used 50 percent more energy; California remained flat, used the same amount, even though that they were growing just as fast as the rest of the country -- because they were more energy efficient. They put in some good policy early on that assured that they weren't wasting energy. Now, if California can do it, then the whole country can do it."

Last edited:
As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Obama has absutely nothing to do with gas prices up or down.

Domestic production is up and the price of crude overseas is down hence the low gas prices.

Your an idiot.

Exactly....
And you don't see the Obama fluffers here splain what it was that the cummunity organizer in Chief did to lower the price of gas....
They kind of blow that off.

The price of crude has been down for some time now....
Maybe that has something to do with it....

But they never pass on an opportunity to praise their King.

Oil companies are defaulting on low interest loans. Banks are stuck with oil toxic assets. Regulators are moving bank oil troubled assets to workout groups to keep them from going under.

Idiot Repubtards are posting that Obama is making gasoline $1.97 higher when is selling under that. They are so stupid!
It all comes back to the same dynamic, that being supply vs demand. Obama stifled supply to the tune of costing the average American household $10k annually in disposable income.

You are clueless about supply vs demand. The market is oversupplied & drillers are going broke. That is impossible if Obama stifled supply. Just more proof that you are an idiot!

The market is oversupplied & drillers are going broke. That is impossible if Obama stifled supply.

What did Obama do to increase supply?

WTF? What is wrong with you? Obama is lowering the price of fossil fuels in the middle of a global warming impending disaster and you're celebrating that? The doom of humanity? You and Obama are two sick mother fuckers causing and cheering for the destruction of mankind and the end of life on earth
Petty jealousy

Obama is once again giving us ridiculously low Obamagas. The right, being owned by big oil, is outraged

Jealousy? Comrade big guy, global warming is driven by fossil fuels. What is wrong with you, you're celebrating that? The ice caps melting? Entire cities under water? You're actually happy about that and you praise Caesar for it? What is wrong with you? Obama is pushing us off the cliff into global warming
Ice caps?

Who gives a fuck about ice caps when I can get $2.00 a gallon Obamagas?

Serious question, I'm wondering if you have any integrity at all

This has gotta be the longest-ever run for a joke that dullards still don't get -- even after eight months and having it explained straight out.

facepalm-bear.jpg

OMG, what a dim wit. You say I'm a dullard for not getting it when I say this:

"Comrade big guy, global warming is driven by fossil fuels. What is wrong with you, you're celebrating that? The ice caps melting? Entire cities under water? You're actually happy about that and you praise Caesar for it? What is wrong with you? Obama is pushing us off the cliff into global warming"

You read that, and you say I don't get it. That is just completely fucking hilarious. That is unbelievable.

Dude, you have a spot on your tie. Here, let me get it for you...

Un fucking believable...

WTF? What is wrong with you? Obama is lowering the price of fossil fuels in the middle of a global warming impending disaster and you're celebrating that? The doom of humanity? You and Obama are two sick mother fuckers causing and cheering for the destruction of mankind and the end of life on earth
Petty jealousy

Obama is once again giving us ridiculously low Obamagas. The right, being owned by big oil, is outraged

Jealousy? Comrade big guy, global warming is driven by fossil fuels. What is wrong with you, you're celebrating that? The ice caps melting? Entire cities under water? You're actually happy about that and you praise Caesar for it? What is wrong with you? Obama is pushing us off the cliff into global warming
Ice caps?

You want me to cry over Polar Bears when I can buy Obamagas for $1.97 a gallon?
Get your priorities straight

Yes, you want to save $10 on gas for your labor day vacation, clearly that's more important than the ice caps.

You are so funny. You're like a five year old who hides behind a sofa and says you're invisible, then you keep giggling because you think people actually think you're invisible.

Then Pogo says OMG, they think he's invisible!

You two simpletons are the ones who don't get it. Can't make up the stupid that you people actually are.

Speaking of which, how's global warming working out for you, Comrade Big Guy? You buy a bigger car yet to drive on your obamagas?

Petty jealousy

Ice caps?

Yes, you want to save $10 on gas for your labor day vacation, clearly that's more important than the ice caps.

You are so funny. You're like a five year old who hides behind a sofa and says you're invisible, then you keep giggling because you think people actually think you're invisible.

You two simpletons are the ones who don't get it. Can't make up the stupid that you people actually are.

Speaking of which, how's global warming working out for you, Comrade Big Guy? You buy a bigger car yet to drive on your obamagas?

Who cares about Polar Bears? I can see them in the zoo

$1.97 for Obamagas!
Now, we are talking

They were in charge.....

Let's see more spin from this imbecile... He's our entertainment, especially when you see and hear the DemocRATS fucking up royally! I believe I have a few dozen more of these that confirm each other!

You think no one noticed that you opted to post more videos rather than answer my question? The video certainly didn't answer it....

The earlier video you posted had a Republican saying we needed to reform the GSE's....

Name the bill Republicans passed with GSE reform or your entire meme blows up in your face......

Ice caps?

Who cares about Polar Bears? I can see them in the zoo

$1.97 for Obamagas!
Now, we are talking
who could argue w/ that. :dunno: Thangod :eusa_pray: we have a NON_Repub President so that gas prices stay low.

Trumpgas will cost $20 a gallon

I can't see how anyone could support that asshole who wants only the wealthy to buy gas

I can't see how anyone could support that asshole who wants only the wealthy to buy gas
Here gas is still 3.50 a gallon and this is the most liberal state in the union.

And most of it comes from a state tax on gasoline.

Here gas is still 3.50 a gallon and this is the most liberal state in the union.

Nothing stops you from moving to NJ for cheap Obamagas

Guess what -- state taxes on gasoline define pump prices everywhere.
3.50 a gallon -- when was the last time you checked? Because the highest state's average price (Alaska) is 3.37, and that's an average, meaning it's available for less.

Without even leaving town I can get 2.25 here, and this is not a cheap state.

Obama's Has Always Said He Would Increase US Oil & Gas Production!

Obama Delivered!
EIA-Texas-Crude-Production.jpg

Now is the time for the second part of his plan to pursue a variety of domestic energy sources with a carbon tax to reduce our oil dependency to prevent another price spike & keep prices low. Republicans only believe in never paying any tax so they can continue cause & profit from the massive inflation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back