Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

YAWN.......This again? How many times are you going to let shills like Carlson whip you up into a frenzy over something that will never happen unless Barr and Durham manufacture evidence. Damn, it really is disappointing. I gotta ask, what happened to conservatives over the last four decades? When did you all devolve into whiny little bitches? I love the fact that Obama ran a clean ship for 8 years despite the absolute river of bile and hatred coming from the right wing in this country. 8 years. No grand juries convened, no indictments, no prison sentences handed down. He'll be remembered as a good President. Well liked and respected. Any day now....Snooooooooze.....
Like Russia Russia Russia whipped you assholes into a frenzy...then it ends up a huge nuthin burger. Lol, you poor lil thing
Typical Trumpette who does not care and is actually happy that Russia inteferred in our election tio help Trump win. Not important at all to you.

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

abuse of power
he used the IRS, NSA, CIA, FBI and the DOJ as his political weapons

and you forgot Kislyak, OBAMA literally used a Russian diplomat as his agent and weapon=conspiring with the Russians to over throw our administration and "manipulate an election".....enough said!

You got any proof to back up your silly claim?

Where have you been the last 3 1/2 years that I was the first to notice and report this stuff even before Greg Jarred's book. I'VE BEEN 100% ACCURATE ON EVERYTHING RELATING TO THESE SCANDALS.
TRY TO KEEP UP.
And to answer your question, go find and dig into Obama's whitehouse visitor logs in archives and you'll notice Kislyak visited him 22times in the WH, even though it took only 1 visit to claim warranted investigating of Flynn the unusual 22 times meeting Obama of this supposed problematic figure did not open suspicious inklings towards Obama=can't be a problematic figure then least you accuse Obama of something.
Furthermore it was Obama who sent Jeff Sessions (they both admitted) to meet Kislyak in order to use that meeting as an excuse to spy on Trumps campaign (political opponent=watergate like behavior).
=using a Russian diplomat as an agent.
Proof is there but you guys are always 20 years late to noticing what I see and know...
So Try to keep up, in 16 1/2 years you will all be saying, "oh now I get it", that's if you are not like Biden and might actually remember this conversation. *L*

Obama was president and it was his job to talk to ambassadors. Flynn was not.
And to make an excuse you exposed Obamas crime, spying on what you admit is a citizen not yet an official in the Administration.
-checkmate. You admit you know of a crime yet still argue to get 1 single example. *L*
How do you know about Obama didn't set up the meeting as everything he did to Flynn was revenge on him? I always assumed that it required an administration to come to be in contact with the country you have to syncronize a suprise attack on Isis with on day one of office.
It's not a suprise attack if your media leaks or you wait longer into the term where the complete unexpected suprise is no longer a tactical benefitial strategy. In that case if Flynn tells the reason or Truth he's committing a greater issue of releasing important classified info of a surprise attack. I assumed that is what happened even with the new details, that might still be part of the reason (to prevent leaks or sabotage of the planed mission) you do not tell the leak riddled FBI everything.

You're making shit up again. The Russian official had his phone monitored. Flynn was caught by that monitoring effort. Nobody set flynn up, and it's insane to make that claim.

it was illegal to unmask Flynn

I love this excuse. Flynn did it but you found out illegally therefore Flynn did nothing wrong.

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

abuse of power
he used the IRS, NSA, CIA, FBI and the DOJ as his political weapons

Sounds like you are confusing Obama with Trump.

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.

Credible evidence that Obama did that?

Now do I think Obama, or any other democrat for that matter, will be convicted of a crime? Hell no!!!!!!!!

Since 1965....

DEMOCRATS.........25 years in power
3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
REPUBLICANS.......28 YEARS IN POWER
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences

According to the media and history, here is what we know about democrats

1. They never commit sexual abuse

2. They never are racist

3. They never commit a crime.

It's almost as if they are God's elect righteous chosen. Not even a small demographic society can measure up to the righteous democratic party. They would have even been high priests in the Catholic church had they not been appalled at all of the pedophiles within the church.

Speaking of church, I personally think they should convert churches into buildings to worship the DNC. Take the crosses down and erect statues of FDR, Marx, and Barak Obama.

Worse than Watergate.

Now do I think Obama, or any other democrat for that matter, will be convicted of a crime? Hell no!!!!!!!!

Since 1965....

3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences

2. They never are racist

It's almost as if they are God's elect righteous chosen. Not even a small demographic society can measure up to the righteous democratic party. They would have even been high priests in the Catholic church had they not been appalled at all of the pedophiles within the church.

Speaking of church, I personally think they should convert churches into buildings to worship the DNC. Take the crosses down and erect statues of FDR, Marx, and Barak Obama.

It would be silly to say Democrats never commit crimes, but it's obvious that they don't commit them anywhere near as often as right wingers do.

Worse than Watergate.

Spying on your opponents campaign isn’t illegal. The original Watergate charge was Burglary. The Break-In at DNC headquarters.

What got Nixon impeached wasn’t spying on the Democrats, which is all very legal, it was the obstruction of justice and the coverup of the break in.

Worse than Watergate.

Since 1965....

3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences

2. They never are racist

It would be silly to say Democrats never commit crimes, but it's obvious that they don't commit them anywhere near as often as right wingers do.

Actually, it's obvious they are much better at burying their shit.

Worse than Watergate.

Since 1965....

3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences

2. They never are racist

Actually, it's obvious they are much better at burying their shit.

So right wingers are stupid too.

Kicker is PROGS love to share how stupid Trump is. I guess you have a choice where Obama is concerned, he either proved to be the most corrupt POTUS in our nation's history or like many PROGS he was just dumb-foolish to buy into a fucking story book intent to take down a POTUS under text-book treason. Difference being he acted on it.

You know the answer, Obama is plain corrupt.
Obama: 8 yrs

0 indictments 0 lawsuits 0 rape accusations 0 articles of impeachment

Trump: 3 yrs

34 indictments 3500 lawsuits 22 rape accusations 2 articles of impeachment 1 impeachment
These guys are just mad because Obama, a former president, commented on his predasessor. Sorry I can't spell. Anyways, the point I want to make is how many months after Trump leaves office will he comment on his predisesser? I say 1 week. So it's funny watching Republicans mad about it now but they would forgive Trump no problem if/when he does it. WHEN he does it. The only way he won't is if he doesn't live beyond or suffers a terrible stroke and can no longer talk.

It's never enjoyable to watch PROGS defend their own with speculation based on emotional responses, even less when they avoid context, which you did.

I'm reminded of Bill Maher. For years he's been riding the train "what will we do when Trump refuses to leave office". I'm sure Maher is a fucking moron. Kicker of it is, as all things PROG his short-think took a spin on him, because his favorite POTUS Obama proved he had no intention of leaving office from a mental standpoint. After all, he instructed his admin. and justice depts. to circumvent the incoming admin. under false pretenses., and that's proven.

CONTEXT MATTERS, it's just that it's inconvenient huh?
Ah, from a mental standpoint. That's just like not leaving office after you've been voted out.

Like I said, Trump won't wait 6 weeks before he starts weighing in on the next POTUS especially if they are a Democrat. So STFU really
Obama is fucked! Justice Department reviewing ‘unmasking,’ but source suggests decision on releasing files is DNI's 'call'
Let us know when this hits the mainstream media.

Is this punishment for Obama speaking out? Wow. Trump is a dictator who's going to jail his adversaries.

But so far only people who've gone to jail are Trump guys. Go figure.

Let us know when Obama is officially fucked.
Fake dossier, spying on Trump campaign, AG meeting with lying Bill at an airport tarmac, faked evidence to obtain FISA warrants. Obama didn't do shit for this country but give out free phones to welfare bums, wasted billion dollar "shovel ready jobs" package and kissed Iran and China's ass. Stupid motherfucker and his horse faced Sec of State wanted to give Iran a nuclear weapon while shitting on our ally Israel at same time.
I love it. Bill can't meet with the AG at the airport but Trump can call in the AG and make him be his political puppet. Do you understand the level of hypocricy here is mindblowing?

Or call Comey in and demand his loyalty and then fire him when he doesn't get it.

Funny Trump can fire whoever he wants for whatever he wants. And he can get caught asking a President of another country to make up shit on his political opponent, and all that is ok, but you hold Democrats to a higher standard. Interesting don't you think?

Worse than Watergate.

Spying on your opponents campaign isn’t illegal. The original Watergate charge was Burglary. The Break-In at DNC headquarters.

What got Nixon impeached wasn’t spying on the Democrats, which is all very legal, it was the obstruction of justice and the coverup of the break in.
Using your political position to Call for Barr to be removed and running a MSM snear campaign attack on the AG while he's investigating you or your collegues is considered obstruction of justice according to Dems themselves otherwise they abused their power when they made that claim ad nauseam and interfered with former AG Jeff Sessions as well when forcing his recusal.

The fact that the OP has to ask what 'Obamagate' is after 4 years of the crap and all of the overwhelming undeniable evidence that has come out proves this thread is nothing more than an attempt to endlessly lie, deny, justify, and engage in further denial of reality while defending the proven most corrupt President and administration in US history.

Good luck with that....have fun.

It's the gradually emerging information, hidden by the Deep State for 3 plus years---that it was Barack Obama who was apparently running the illegal attempted coup d'etat against, first Trump and his campaign---using Government power to undermine and spy on a political opponent; and then, after that Fraud and Scam failed---attacking his presidency.

Its these texts between seditious lovers Page and Strzok being filled in with long hidden facts:

"The President wants to know everything we're doing."

"The White House is running this."

Its the twice appointed Attorney General saying that what was done to Trumps Campaign and his presidency thereafter was "one of the worst travesties in American History." And that it was an attempt to "sabotage" his presidency.

This from an honorable man who now has most or all of the FACTS...as opposed to you, who have almost none, as you are an obvious viewer of the NY Media....which were co-conspirators on the attempted Coup.

Naturally they won't tell you what's actually going on...leaving you ignorant.

But, it a start for you to come here and ask. You will learn more here in a day than you can ever learn from CNN and MSNBC, who both prey on the gullible, like you. Question is:

Can you handle the Truth?

________

Forum List

Back