🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's America sure is a flaming disaster

Border is out of control.

Cities having more casualties to violence than our current war zones.

Cities/states constantly suing the feds.

Stock market creating a new bubble we get to look forward to bursting.

Main street America still full of vacant businesses.

UE still too high.

POTUS constantly under fire from the high courts.

Bus loads of criminal illegal aliens being shipped to cities around the country without the feds even notifying the locals.

Religion constantly under fire from the left.

Real issues overlooked because they dont fit a political narrative.

Debt continuing to spiral out of control.

A president who bypasses congress and changes laws all on his own.

A president who thinks the crisis in texas is better ignored while he plays pool in a local Texas bar.

A media who all but refuses to hold an administration to the fire LIKE THEY WERE CREATED TO DO. Instead they constantly make excuses or just flat out ignore stories.

A seemingly detached & unformed public.

Liberal policies ruining our country........

So are you leaving soon? No? I guess it's not so bad. It would probably be better if you did leave though.
Did you notice that the OP was in no way a remark on the OP's happiness on these boards?

Reading is fundamental.

Did you notice that the OP is in America and if it is a "flaming disaster" he should seek a better place to live?

Common sense isn't that common to persons like you.

I admit that I voted for this corrupt and incompetent ass-clown. And, I knew he was Black when I did it--so to begin with...Eric Holder can stick his Race Card up his ass.

When he first appeared on the scene, he was giving that talk about "Yes, you can" and I could see him as President giving that speech over and over to junior high schools all over and helping blacks kids overcome the scars that they must carry from decades of not having a fair chance.

An articulate and intelligent Black man in the highest office in the world, telling Black kids "Yes, you can" would have made a difference in the years to come.

But, I guess Obama figured they wouldn't be voting in time to help him...so he played golf and vacationed and went to fund raisers instead.

And when he has governed, it has been one long series of mis-governance, malpractice, corruption, and Lie after Lie after Lie. He literally tells the American people the exact opposite of what he means to do.

Except for the one about "fundamentally changing America".

Who knew he meant to copy the old collapsed Soviet Union model.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
He's been a wonderful great UNITER

ok that was sarcasm...we are more divided than ever and he and his Wife has led the charge

worst President I've lived under...At least Jimmy Carter had a heart when he was claimed to be, the worst President

Lets face it......the country is a veritable Jonestown. Total free fall......but I have to admit it. The fraud running it did promise a fundamental change in America and sure as shit he is succeeding. That's what happens when you have complete morons going to the polls and pulling the lever for a fake.......low information assholes always go for the Democrat. Throw in the lazy who want to spend their lives on the taxpayer dime, you have a society that is morphing into a third world country.......which has exactly been the plan all along.

Not sure what is going to trigger the pushback but when it does happen its going to be biblical :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:.......and those with personal defense wiffle ball bat collections will be needing lots of Vitamin D supplements because they wont be leaving their humble abodes!!!:D:D

I admit that I voted for this corrupt and incompetent ass-clown. And, I knew he was Black when I did it--so to begin with...Eric Holder can stick his Race Card up his ass.

When he first appeared on the scene, he was giving that talk about "Yes, you can" and I could see him as President giving that speech over and over to junior high schools all over and helping blacks kids overcome the scars that they must carry from decades of not having a fair chance.

An articulate and intelligent Black man in the highest office in the world, telling Black kids "Yes, you can" would have made a difference in the years to come.

But, I guess Obama figured they wouldn't be voting in time to help him...so he played golf and vacationed and went to fund raisers instead.

And when he has governed, it has been one long series of mis-governance, malpractice, corruption, and Lie after Lie after Lie. He literally tells the American people the exact opposite of what he means to do.

Except for the one about "fundamentally changing America".

Who knew he meant to copy the old collapsed Soviet Union model.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

History tells a different story than you are offering above.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of right wing hoopla

I probably should not say this, because it will immediately become clear that all the things listed above are all my fault, but I've never had it so good! I wonder what I am doing wrong?

I especially get a kick out of, "Stock market getting a new bubble that we can look forward to bursting". Maybe the Right would be happier if stocks were tanking?

The one thing that is absolutely consistent with the Right is that the glass is NOT half full, nor is it half empty. It is COMPLETELY empty!

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably should not say this, because it will immediately become clear that all the things listed above are all my fault, but I've never had it so good! I wonder what I am doing wrong?

I especially get a kick out of, "Stock market getting a new bubble that we can look forward to bursting". Maybe the Right would be happier if stocks were tanking?

The one thing that is absolutely consistent with the Right is that the glass is NOT half full, nor is it half empty. It is COMPLETELY empty!

gloom,dispare and agony on me - YouTube

Good for you. Make sure you adopt one or two of those illegal urchins.

Don't worry, gramps. Your tears will put out the flames.

Forum List

Back