Obama's approval rating on par with Reagan at this point in presidency. Bush was at 32%

Reagan, Clinton & Obama would have each easily won 3rd terms had the constitution not been tampered with by Republicans hoping to avoid losing the White House for 4 consecutive terms to one president like they did 80 years ago.

I'm thinking Obama will leave office with about a 55% approval and it will jump into the 60's after he leaves office and people look back and tip their caps to the fact he rescued capitalism and put America in a position of being able to move forward and prosper again, finally.

Clinton's was at 63%.

Face it repubs. You're losers. Your party is dying. Hell it's pretty much dead now.

President Obama’s Approval Rating Just Hit a Three-Year High

The most ignorant hateful religious and racially bigoted three quarters of the entire Republican Party along with non-aligned morons and goons supporting Trump, Cruz and Rubio will certainly drive Obama and HRC and Sanders' Approval ratings up over the next nine months.

The well of lies about Obama has dried up, with lower gas and energy prices, the ongoing defeat of Daesh terrorist scum in Iraq, the ongoing success of Obamacare, unemployment remains under 5% (got below 6% twice as fast as Romney said he could), very few Americans serving and dying in Bush's unfinished wars, positive job creation every month since pulling us out of the Great Bush recession. Momentum shifting to moderates in Iran following the great nuclear deal. And birtherism is dead but chief birtherism mouthpiece Trump is alive and well on GOP side.

No where to go but up for President Obama and the Dem Party and politicians. Thank the Donald for contributing to the Obama come back against the GOP lies.

It took people seeing the teabaggers in their televised spectacles for some folks to realize what Obama has had to deal with this whole time.

comparing barry to Reagan now, libs? You are delusional BEYOND belief. barry couldn't even lick Ronald's boots.
And yet you can't deny that we have had unprecedented job growth under Obama. A stretch of job creation going back to 2009. We have regained all the jobs lost plus a few million more since the Great Recession that began under Bush. It only took 6 months of Obama's presidency to end it. Now look where we are with unemployment? Under 5%. You can bitch all you want about the U6 rate but that was still higher under Bush.

Last edited:
The Republicans are drowning in invective, and a quick read of the posts here show it clearly.
The Dems quote chapter and verse showing how well the country is doing, and Repubs can only cuss and call names.
It is well that Trump will win the nomination, he will deliver another term of Democratic Pres, and by the time that's over, the Republicans will have disappeared up their own assholes. Thank goodness for the Donald!
PAY-Donald-Trump-Duck.jpg

Reagan, Clinton & Obama would have each easily won 3rd terms had the constitution not been tampered with by Republicans hoping to avoid losing the White House for 4 consecutive terms to one president like they did 80 years ago.

I'm thinking Obama will leave office with about a 55% approval and it will jump into the 60's after he leaves office and people look back and tip their caps to the fact he rescued capitalism and put America in a position of being able to move forward and prosper again, finally.

I'm a liberal, and a Liberal re: Canadian Politics. Also a progressive admirer of Bernie. I won't say I had a tingle up my leg when Obama first got elected 'cause somebody already got laughed out of the building for that. But I've been disheartened and disappointed by Obama's lack of ambition in pursuing any sort of disruptive progress in American politics. He seems more than satisfied with the status quo. I'm so disheartened I'm worried his nomination for the SCOTUS vacancy will be some stock unimaginative jurist so meek the Republicans will drop their "No to any appointment!" stance and grab their chance before a new Democratic Pres. is elected who won't have insurmountable barriers to appointing 2 or 3 lively Justices with vision. "He rescued Capitalism" without any restricting modifiers is not much more than a footnote for his "legacy". And when when "moving forward" means higher stock prices the middle class can't afford and more of the nation's wealth moving upwards, I can't characterize that as the country as a whole prospering. It did in the 50's and 60's and part of the 70's when the economic paradigm had built in machinery to guarantee forward motion for anyone meant everyone was moving forward. He hasn't made the smallest attempt to reinstall any of that progressive machinery the Reaganite/Friedman's sabotaged and has been losing the cogs and gears of economic equity for decades. Reaganite gremlins in the fiscal machinery have dislodged the middle class from their hard-earned position and elevated the Oligarchs as sure as the Enclosure Laws displaced the freedman from the Commons and land-enriched the aristocracy in 18th century England. No, Obama has resulted in much sadness and reflection for "Black Republican" types such as myself. He had a place of honor for the ages within reach and just didn't make the stretch.

Last edited:
Only proves how thoroughly brainwashed the American public is by the mainstream media and entertainment industry.

That is all it proves let us hear it from the ignorant about the artificially inflated stock market. Always love it when those occupy losers bragging about the Zero Interest Rate Policy pushed by this administration.

Fucking ignorant hypocrites.

comparing barry to Reagan now, libs? You are delusional BEYOND belief. barry couldn't even lick Ronald's boots.
And yet you can't deny that we have had unprecedented job growth under Obama. A stretch of job creation going back to 2009. We have regained all the jobs lost plus a few million more since the Great Recession that began under Bush. It only took 6 months of Obama's presidency to end it. Now look where we are with unemployment? Under 5%. You can bitch all you want about the U6 rate but that was still higher under Bush.
When the economy turns around and really improves. A record number of people on welfare will tremendously come down. It hasn't, so we have liberals lying to try to make Obama look like a successful president. You are failing.

Yup 9 out of 10 Illegals, 7 out of 10 'refugees', 8 of 10 Mexican Drug Cartels, and 6 out of 20 'free shit' recipients love Obama, helping to bring his average up to nearly equaling Reagan. :p

You can't possibly be serious....

Forum List

Back