Obama’s Asst Def Sect, Evelyn Farkas, Pictured in Ukraine in Burisma Outfit w/Shady Atlantic Council

I'm cornfused.

• Obama said Russia was a nothingburger in 2012. Now Russia is at the heart of everything? Obama said in 2016 that our elections were solid as gold impossible to corrupt. Farkas said they had real good intelligence on Russia, but not even enough to know that they were trying to change all our solid as gold elections?
Trump asked Putin-Puppet Medvedev to pass on to Vlad he would be more flexible after re-election in 2012....hardly a 'nothingburger'...

Correction it was Barry Soetoro Obama that told Medvedev (Putin's Puppet) that he would be more flexible after the 2012 election which lead to the invasion of the Ukraine and the annexation of the Crimea. Obama went as far as to deny arms to the Ukraine, but he did give them blankets and MRE's so they wouldn't immediately starve in captivity.
Soetoro?
Why don't you have a few balls and call him what you really think?
An uppity nixxer?

I'm cornfused.

• Obama said Russia was a nothingburger in 2012. Now Russia is at the heart of everything? Obama said in 2016 that our elections were solid as gold impossible to corrupt. Farkas said they had real good intelligence on Russia, but not even enough to know that they were trying to change all our solid as gold elections?
Trump asked Putin-Puppet Medvedev to pass on to Vlad he would be more flexible after re-election in 2012....hardly a 'nothingburger'...

Correction it was Barry Soetoro Obama that told Medvedev (Putin's Puppet) that he would be more flexible after the 2012 election which lead to the invasion of the Ukraine and the annexation of the Crimea. Obama went as far as to deny arms to the Ukraine, but he did give them blankets and MRE's so they wouldn't immediately starve in captivity.
Good catch - slip

I'm cornfused.

Good catch - slip
Still to stupid to know what snowflake means?
English 2 nd language?

I'm cornfused.

Good catch - slip
English 2 nd language?

That is pretty good coming from a person who just made at least 5 grammatical errors in two sentences of eleven words! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm cornfused.

Good catch - slip

Don't you zero college white rubes ever research?
Easier to blab the cons 16000 lies?
: Trump is being hyperbolic here. While the Obama administration was criticized for its refusal to provide lethal assistance to Ukraine, it did provide more than $100 million in security assistance, as well as a significant amount of defense and military equipment.

Hardly:

Snowflake (slang) - Wikipedia

Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

Credited Originator: Chuck Palahniuk / Movie 'Fight Club'
-- "You are not special, you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake".

According to Merriam-Webster, in the 2000s snowflake referred "mostly to millennials who were allegedly too convinced of their own status as special and unique people to be able (or bothered) to handle the normal trials and travails of regular adult life".

Snowflake is a term used to describe DEMOCRATS, especially those who have proven they could not / can not get over / accept Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election to Donald Trump....butt-hurt, TDS-suffering, emotionally stunted, easily manipulated, hate-driven 'snowflakes' who went as far as going out into the street and screaming at the sky like raving lunatics and who created a web site they could go that reports news and acts like Hillary won the 2016 election for those who cannot handle the truth.

Actor George Takei, who claims to 'speak for millions of snowflakes', has embraced the term...

'Actor George Takei extended the metaphor to emphasize the power of snowflakes, saying: "The thing about 'snowflakes' is this: They are beautiful and unique, but in large numbers become an unstoppable avalanche that will bury you."

This definition perfectly identified Democrat snowflakes such as yourself

I find it humorous that you are so EASILY OFFENDED by being referred to someone who is EASILY OFFENDED....

Bwuhahahahaha.......

Looks like the entire corrupt Obama regime was cashing in on Ukraine.

Obama was the most corrupt President in history.

Firing the guy for not prosecuting enough?
Guess this is why his admin is the least prosecuted?
Nixon 1
Ronnie 2
The 5 deferment con ???
This darn deep state

One nation, two laws....

The most corrupt administration demonstrably and hands down was that of Potentate Obamugabe.

{
A curious pattern began to emerge. Obama and his administration would attack industries with government power, which led to substantially lower valuations for these companies. Nesbitt and Vistria, or others close to Obama, could then acquire those assets for pennies on the dollar."

As an example, Schweizer cites the case of for-profit higher education schools like University of Phoenix, ITT Technical Institute, and DeVry University. In 2013, Obama blamed the schools for taking advantage of students by saddling them with massive amounts of student debt, ruining their credit and making a profit on it. He ordered the Federal Trade Commission to go after them.

In the case of the University of Phoenix, its parent Apollo Education Group was suspended after a Federal Trade Commission investigation in 2015. The following year, three companies, including Vistria, swooped in to buy what remained of Apollo at a price 90% below its share price before the investigation.

As Vistria's education investment portfolio bulged, a number of Obama Education Department officials, including Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, ended up taking high-level jobs with Vistria.}

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/think-obama-administration-wasnt-corrupt-think-again/

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-3_14-48-27.png
    upload_2020-1-3_14-48-27.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 23
I'm cornfused.

Soetoro?
An uppity nixxer?

~~~~~~
Sorry, I don't see him as what you're claiming. Neither I, my son in law, and my grand daughter's husband would not like those racist words used. I was referring to the aliases that he has used. Can you name any president before him that previous to becoming president used various aliases to identify himself?.

I'm cornfused.

Soetoro?
An uppity nixxer?

~~~~~~
Sorry, I don't see him as what you're claiming. Neither I, my son in law, and my grand daughter's husband would not like those racist words used. I was referring to the aliases that he has used. Can you name any president before him that previous to becoming president used various aliases to identify himself?.
You mean the con?
He used aliases
And which alias did Obama use?

Nixon 1
Ronnie 2
The 5 deferment con ???
This darn deep state

One nation, two laws....

The most corrupt administration demonstrably and hands down was that of Potentate Obamugabe.

{
A curious pattern began to emerge. Obama and his administration would attack industries with government power, which led to substantially lower valuations for these companies. Nesbitt and Vistria, or others close to Obama, could then acquire those assets for pennies on the dollar."

As an example, Schweizer cites the case of for-profit higher education schools like University of Phoenix, ITT Technical Institute, and DeVry University. In 2013, Obama blamed the schools for taking advantage of students by saddling them with massive amounts of student debt, ruining their credit and making a profit on it. He ordered the Federal Trade Commission to go after them.

In the case of the University of Phoenix, its parent Apollo Education Group was suspended after a Federal Trade Commission investigation in 2015. The following year, three companies, including Vistria, swooped in to buy what remained of Apollo at a price 90% below its share price before the investigation.

As Vistria's education investment portfolio bulged, a number of Obama Education Department officials, including Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, ended up taking high-level jobs with Vistria.}

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/think-obama-administration-wasnt-corrupt-think-again/
Obamugabe?
No need to read further
We know where your small zero college old white fart mind is

Nixon 1
Ronnie 2
The 5 deferment con ???
This darn deep state

One nation, two laws....

{

Schweitzer ??
The proven liar?
Must be a bud of our 16000 lie pres

Nixon 1
Ronnie 2
The 5 deferment con ???
This darn deep state

One nation, two laws....

{

Obamugabe?
No need to read further
We know where your small zero college old white fart mind is

Aww, did your widdle feewings get hurted?

Scumbag pile of shit Obama used the FBI to spy on the opposition candidate during a presidential election. Yeah, is unquestionably a Mugabe clone, a third world potentate who uses his power to corrupt elections.

Don't like it? Fuck you, and fuck Potentate Obamugabe, he is a disgrace to this nation and a disgrace to the office of the presidency. I will NOT address that vile fuckwad as president, he is not worthy of the title,

I'm cornfused.

Good catch - slip
English 2 nd language?

That is pretty good coming from a person who just made at least 5 grammatical errors in two sentences of eleven words! :auiqs.jpg:

That caused me to spit my drink on my keyboard. Absolutely incredible to see a person with zero grammatical skills criticizing others. Maybe he thinks he's " leet?" Oh well, he's good for a laugh....

Nixon 1
Ronnie 2
The 5 deferment con ???
This darn deep state

One nation, two laws....

{

Schweitzer ??
The proven liar?
Must be a bud of our 16000 lie pres

Oh, did the lying vermin over at Snopes slander him or something?

"Proven liar" my ass. David Mikkelson is a lying pile of shit; and yes, I've told him that to his face.

Dave and his ex wife Barbara used to run Snopes to debunk urban legends. Everyone pretty much just accepted what they said at face value. But then Dave got political, not just political, but RADICAL left. And it became clear that he was lying, not occasionally, but constantly. Anything in Snopes about Bush was going to be slander and libel. DailyKOS level partisan bullshit. Once Barb dumped his filthy, lying ass, he lost all grip on sanity and is like Robert De Niro level batshit crazy.

Given what a fucking liar Dave is, one has to wonder if all the urban legend shit was just made up? The man has no ethics or honor.

So, let's see this supposed proof that Schweitzer is a liar? Go ahead and post Snopes....

Good catch - slip
English 2 nd language?

That caused me to spit my drink on my keyboard. Absolutely incredible to see a person with zero grammatical skills criticizing others. Maybe he thinks he's " leet?" Oh well, he's good for a laugh....
So you knew what snowflake meant?
Apologies for the fat fingers
Can you list the 5?
I'm always trying to learn

Forum List

Back