obama's attack on coal helps his buddy george soros buy coal stocks….

It would be nice if I could eat the crayfish out of my creek.

Now that the coal burning power plant a few miles upwind has just switched to natgas, that may eventually be possible. I don't know how long the mercury will linger.

Eat a couple pounds of them and tell us if your temperature goes up.

no kidding. we've lived all these YEARS with coal. yet they don't whine over their Government releasing TOXIC sludge that was contained into our River.

So now republicans don't believe in pollution. Let's see if your candidate runs on that stupidity.

do you just go around babbling nonsense? You rush in and overtake a thread with dumb stuff like this. it's a waste. see ya
He is brainless.

Repubs are denying pollution exists, now that is brainless.

Back in the real world, the news is good. Coal use is declining. So as usual, good news for the USA and the world is sending Steph into a meltdown. After all, her kook fringe cult profits off of human misery. That's why her type has to be watched so closely. If they can sabotage the USA to push their political agenda, they will.

Back in the real world, the news is good. Coal use is declining. So as usual, good news for the USA and the world is sending Steph into a meltdown. After all, her kook fringe cult profits off of human misery. That's why her type has to be watched so closely. If they can sabotage the USA to push their political agenda, they will.
:bs1:

Coal??? And what about battling global warming? I thought coal burning causes terrible CO2 emission turning our planet into hell! What is he thinking about? I guess Soros has to be lynched by Greenpeace.

It's no different than Obama's no on Keystone, Soros owns about 22% of Burlington Northern and he's making a killing on transporting oil that would go through the pipeline

That's not the only reason. Koch brothers own most of the Canadian Tar Sands Oil Production. They wanted that pipeline for their oil. Koch Brothers hate & attack Obama like he is their worst enemy. Also there is no actual US demand for that more expensive dirty oil or that pipeline.

Coal??? And what about battling global warming? I thought coal burning causes terrible CO2 emission turning our planet into hell! What is he thinking about? I guess Soros has to be lynched by Greenpeace.

China is the world’s largest carbon emitter. They have been lying big time about their CO2 emissions & dramatically under-reporting the amount of coal they consume each year by 17%. The shit will hit the fan at key climate talks in Paris, triggering Obama to loosen the regulations on Coal. Soros is positioning himself to make a lot of money if this happens.

It's no different than Obama's no on Keystone, Soros owns about 22% of Burlington Northern and he's making a killing on transporting oil that would go through the pipeline

That's not the only reason. Koch brothers own most of the Canadian Tar Sands Oil Production. They wanted that pipeline for their oil. Koch Brothers hate & attack Obama like he is their worst enemy. Also there is no actual US demand for that more expensive dirty oil or that pipeline.

Koch brothers own most of the Canadian Tar Sands Oil Production.

No they don't.

Also there is no actual US demand for that more expensive dirty oil or that pipeline

Let them build it and go broke then.

No they don't.

Also there is no actual US demand for that more expensive dirty oil or that pipeline

"Koch is the largest American and foreign holder of leases in the region."

Fuck you idiot! I don't want my government to confiscate private land from US citizens for a foreign company to build their pipeline to transport their dirty oil that will not benefit most US citizens. You go donate your own property to their cause! Bakken & Canadian crude oil price differential to WTI proves there is no demand for Keystone XL Pipeline. It's all bullshit political demand. Flanagan South, Koch/MN, Express & other pipelines each handle more oil than Keystone XL would. They have more pipeline capacity than demand.

Last edited:

No they don't.

Fuck you idiot! I don't want my government to confiscate private land from US citizens for a foreign company to build their pipeline to transport their dirty oil that will not benefit most US citizens. You go donate your own property to their cause! Bakken & Canadian crude oil price differential to WTI proves there is no demand for Keystone XL Pipeline. It's all bullshit political demand. Flanagan South, Koch/MN, Express & other pipelines each handle more oil than Keystone XL would. They have more pipeline capacity than demand.

Koch is the largest American and foreign holder of leases in the region

I know you're a moron, but that isn't proof of your claim. Try again?

I don't want my government to confiscate private land from US citizens for a foreign company to build their pipeline to transport their dirty oil that will not benefit most US citizens.

Confiscate? I don't think that word means what you think it means.

A larger supply of secure oil won't benefit the US? Are you sure?

Bakken & Canadian crude oil price differential to WTI proves there is no demand for Keystone XL Pipeline.

Wait, there is a price for Canadian crude?
I thought you said there was no demand? Are you right about anything?

No they don't.

I don't want my government to confiscate private land from US citizens for a foreign company to build their pipeline to transport their dirty oil that will not benefit most US citizens.

Bakken & Canadian crude oil price differential to WTI proves there is no demand for Keystone XL Pipeline.

You prove your idiocy with every post! If Canadian oil had no price, it would mean there was a transportation blockage between the producer & consumer. They fact that Canadian oil sells for the same as WTI mean it flows as freely as WTI to consumer. People simply don't come any dumber than you idiot!

US shale is producing a condensate glut here in the USA, preventing refiners from producing cheaper gasoline & fuel. Canada needs this condensate to stop it's dirty sands production & increase cleanly extracting oil from their sands in an environmentally friendly way. This condensate will also cut in half the cost of oil production from Canada's sands. That means cleaner & cheaper oil for US here in the USA. Canada already needs 400,000 barrels of condensate per day. Soon Canada's condensate demand from the USA will max-out the capacity of a Keystone XL pipeline flowing in reverse.

No they don't.

You prove your idiocy with every post! If Canadian oil had no price, it would mean there was a transportation blockage between the producer & consumer. They fact that Canadian oil sells for the same as WTI mean it flows as freely as WTI to consumer. People simply don't come any dumber than you idiot!

They fact that Canadian oil sells

Means your claim was idiotic. Thanks for admitting your idiocy.

They fact that Canadian oil sells for the same as WTI mean it flows as freely as WTI to consumer.

That's not what that would mean, you moron.

And it's not even true, idiot.

Selected Crude Oil Prices Monthly - 2015 | Natural Resources Canada

No they don't.

They fact that Canadian oil sells for the same as WTI mean it flows as freely as WTI to consumer.

Dear Retard: Transporting oil through a pipeline is not FREE!!! Yes Canadian Oil sells for 7 cents a gallon less because it cost 5 cents to transport through pipelines. Rail cost 16 cents, so we know it is being shipped by pipeline or it would sell for 16-20 cents less.

"There is sufficient capacity to move all our production," said Greg Stringham, vice-president of oilsands and markets with Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP). "There hasn't been any production that has been shut in because of pipeline capacity."

OMG Repubtards are infuriated about the 2 cent profit made by transporters because stopping Keystone land confiscation somehow destroyed the economy & jobs.

Last edited:

No they don't.

Dear Retard: Transporting oil through a pipeline is not FREE!!! Yes Canadian Oil sells for 7 cents a gallon less because it cost 5 cents to transport through pipelines. Rail cost 16 cents, so we know it is being shipped by pipeline or it would sell for 16-20 cents less.

"There is sufficient capacity to move all our production," said Greg Stringham, vice-president of oilsands and markets with Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP). "There hasn't been any production that has been shut in because of pipeline capacity."

OMG Repubtards are infuriated about the 2 cent profit made by transporters because stopping Keystone land confiscation somehow destroyed the economy & jobs.

Dear Retard: Transporting oil through a pipeline is not FREE!!!

Dear Fucktard: It's not free, but it is cheaper than moving it by train or truck.
And it moves, because there is a market for it.
Tell me again that there's no difference between the price of Canadian and WTI. Twit.

Forum List

Back