Obama's Birth Cerificate: Is His Last Name The Issue?

But it cannot be denied that it does appear he is hiding something. We simply have no real clue as to what it is. Are you not in the least curious?

What do you mean "it cannot be denied"? I deny it.

Everything that's relevant has been put out there. When irrational people demand irrelevant information in an attempt to harass and annoy it's abuse of process. Why do you think the birfer lawyers keep getting sanctioned over...and over...and over again?

If instead of demanding Obama prove a negative over questions and insinuations that are completely irrelevant to his performance or position, y'all had actual evidence of a cover up that actually affects his eligibility or job performance....different story.

But all the birfers have are innuendos and vague leading questions from bloggers with money to rake in and an ax to grind. That's not evidence, it's trash.

It doesn't appear that he's hiding something? really? Then why is everything hidden? You are much smarter than denying this. We do not know how the man was able to afford his education, We do not know where all he may have traveled as a student and on what passport, We don't have a clue even if his parents were legally married. If Bush had any of these secrets the MSM would have torn him apart. Hell they even tried to get a secretary to try to remember one paper (Out of 10,000 or better) she had typed 40 years earlier. But this guy who has everything sealed has nothing to hide? Nothing? I can't believe that.

Why does it matter if his parents were ever married?

What do you mean "it cannot be denied"? I deny it.

Everything that's relevant has been put out there. When irrational people demand irrelevant information in an attempt to harass and annoy it's abuse of process. Why do you think the birfer lawyers keep getting sanctioned over...and over...and over again?

If instead of demanding Obama prove a negative over questions and insinuations that are completely irrelevant to his performance or position, y'all had actual evidence of a cover up that actually affects his eligibility or job performance....different story.

But all the birfers have are innuendos and vague leading questions from bloggers with money to rake in and an ax to grind. That's not evidence, it's trash.

It doesn't appear that he's hiding something? really? Then why is everything hidden? You are much smarter than denying this. We do not know how the man was able to afford his education, We do not know where all he may have traveled as a student and on what passport, We don't have a clue even if his parents were legally married. If Bush had any of these secrets the MSM would have torn him apart. Hell they even tried to get a secretary to try to remember one paper (Out of 10,000 or better) she had typed 40 years earlier. But this guy who has everything sealed has nothing to hide? Nothing? I can't believe that.

It doesn't, which is why he's stupid for not putting an end to the speculations. If that is what is being hidden.

It doesn't, which is why he's stupid for not putting an end to the speculations. If that is what is being hidden.
I guess Churchill was stupid for not giving in to the Nazis.

The speculation won't end no matter what Obama provides, so why provide anything?

The speculation won't end no matter what Obama provides, so why provide anything?

That's about the dumbest comparison I've seen in a while, a long while.

I don't hate him - I just hate his policies and philosophy...and his massive increases in government power and spending.

So are you a disagreeable Obama-loving birther?

Shhhh-sheesh. This is not a "birther" thread. This is a thread suggesting that he changed his name, renounced his citizenship, and traveled to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport.

The birthers are switching to a more "plausible" argument than the one about an 8 month pregnant woman in the 1960's traveling on a plane to Kenya from Hawaii to give birth. And planes were a lot less comfortable back then...

:eusa_whistle:

I don't hate him - I just hate his policies and philosophy...and his massive increases in government power and spending.

Shhhh-sheesh. This is not a "birther" thread. This is a thread suggesting that he changed his name, renounced his citizenship, and traveled to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport.

The birthers are switching to a more "plausible" argument than the one about an 8 month pregnant woman in the 1960's traveling on a plane to Kenya from Hawaii to give birth. And planes were a lot less comfortable back then...

:lol:

You got all of that out of the OP and thread? Funny that. You do seem a bit touchy about questions.

What i got out of the OP's quote was a more plausible reason for obama to want to hide his BC. Embarrassment.

And before you bet your panties in a bunch again.. i dont really give a shit what his legal name is.

:eusa_whist
le:

With Bush it was his college transcripts and then the whole deserter BS, remember they even tried to get a Secretary to claim she typed up letters 50 years earlier. He had to lay out his entire Military record and they still haven't let up even now. Who was it lost their job for fake documents?

Do we need to get into the Clintons?

That is actually part of the point, Obama is the most secretive President we have ever had. And it appears that he is hiding something from his past. Yet because he seems to be the anointed one the questions are off limits. Why?

Secretive my ass...

He just Realizes the more information you give to crazies, the more ridiculous they become

Does that mean that she's a "namer"?

Cool! A new term!

It hits too close to home for you.

You can call me all the names you want, but if you took the time to get your head out of your ass you would see how wrong you are. Or is your head in Obamas ass?

That is actually part of the point, Obama is the most secretive President we have ever had. And it appears that he is hiding something from his past. Yet because he seems to be the anointed one the questions are off limits. Why?

Secretive my ass...

He just Realizes the more information you give to crazies, the more ridiculous they become

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Secretive my ass...

Now what questions would the crazies have when the birth certificate says, "Barack Obama, born in Hawaii, Aug. 4, 1961?" None.

But he still doesn't release it which common sense tells us that his BC does not say that. However, I do believe he was born in Hawaii.

So what else does it say that he doesn't want revealed. Evidently it doesn't have a religion on it.

Even Gibbs remarked on it, which was probably a bad thing to do. Kept the can of worms open.

You can call me all the names you want, but if you took the time to get your head out of your ass you would see how wrong you are. Or is your head in Obamas ass?

I think yours must be up his ass. You seem so obsessed with proving some sick fantasy about him not being who he says he is.

I think yours must be up his ass. You seem so obsessed with proving some sick fantasy about him not being who he says he is.

See, i never said any of that. I said there were questions about his past, but that I believe there are no dis-qualifiers in his past. You must not have read the whole thread. Either that or you just have this comprehension problem. I say he's hiding something. And i believe it is something rather stupid.

Omar, why does this president let this discussion go on against him? That is not like him! He doesn't like bad PR. First thing you know, he would want people's ID on the Internet to see who's saying this stuff!...Oh, wait a minute.....:eusa_whistle:

Oh, those crazy birthers! :eusa_whistle:

Secretive my ass...
Now what questions would the crazies have when the birth certificate says, "Barack Obama, born in Hawaii, Aug. 4, 1961?" None.
But he still doesn't release it which common sense tells us that his BC does not say that. However, I do believe he was born in Hawaii.
So what else does it say that he doesn't want revealed. Evidently it doesn't have a religion on it.

Even Gibbs remarked on it, which was probably a bad thing to do. Kept the can of worms open.

As in what further questions could you have once the State of Hawaii has certified he was born there?

We don't trust what Hawaii says ?

Secretive my ass...

As in what further questions could you have once the State of Hawaii has certified he was born there?

We don't trust what Hawaii says ?

Oh, I think he was born in Hawaii. Now I just want to see his BC to see who he is! Or what is holding him back from releasing it. Any ideas on why he is holding it and not producing it?

Last edited:

See, i never said any of that. I said there were questions about his past, but that I believe there are no dis-qualifiers in his past. You must not have read the whole thread. Either that or you just have this comprehension problem. I say he's hiding something. And i believe it is something rather stupid.

I believe this is all stupid.

Forum List

Back