Obama's Birth Cerificate: Is His Last Name The Issue?

:lol: Is the OP under you skin that fast? Sad.
Uh oh, ad hominem!
:eek:
And red herring!

Did you vote for him? If you voted for McCain, that means you did not vote Obama in to office.
How hard is that to understand.
Yes, you do have questions. You aren't getting answers to your questions because they are unreasonable questions and it would seem that I, as one of we the people do not have the question. Should the government listen to you because you got out of the wrong side of bed one day and decided to ask these retarded questions? Didn't think so. Your irrational question will never get answered, so you might as well suck it up.:lol::lol::lol:

LOL, i have questions about everyone and everything. Right or left make no difference to me. All questions are valid.

obamas non actions in this thing, to me, say much.

Conversely, if you did vote for obama, it means you are biased beyond all rationalism, and your are unworthy of being answered.

really? you demanded george bush's birth certificate?

i'm so bored of birfers...

Last edited:
:lol: Is the OP under you skin that fast? Sad.
Uh oh, ad hominem!
And red herring!

Did you vote for him? If you voted for McCain, that means you did not vote Obama in to office.
How hard is that to understand.
Yes, you do have questions. You aren't getting answers to your questions because they are unreasonable questions and it would seem that I, as one of we the people do not have the question. Should the government listen to you because you got out of the wrong side of bed one day and decided to ask these retarded questions? Didn't think so. Your irrational question will never get answered, so you might as well suck it up.:lol::lol::lol:

LOL, i have questions about everyone and everything. Right or left make no difference to me. All questions are valid.

Conversely, if you did vote for obama, it means you are biased beyond all rationalism, and your are unworthy of being answered.

All questions are valid. Not all questions are reasonable. Unreasonable questions such as yours won't get answered any time soon. :eusa_drool:

Last edited:
The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -74 reputation points from The Infidel.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
go jump in a lake you immature baby

Regards,
The Infidel

Note: This is an automated message.

Back atcha, loser. :lol::lol:

No wonder you are so upset that Obama was legitimately elected. You are a sore loser.:clap2:

The Infidel said:

Comment:

Regards,
The Infidel

No wonder you are so upset that Obama was legitimately elected. You are a sore loser.:clap2:

Id post you neg rep, but I erased it

you immature baby :lol:

The Infidel said:

Comment:

Regards,
The Infidel

Id post you neg rep, but I erased it

you immature baby :lol:
I'm going to ignore you now.

I see now why you cling to this birther shit: You are a clinging shit.:eusa_whistle:

Uh oh, ad hominem!
And red herring!

If there had been questions about bush's origon of birth or what his legal name was, sure i would have wondered along with everyone else. I would also have had the same feelings if bush did not produce a birth cert. to end the debate and questions.

As i said... makes not difference to me left or right.

:)

If there had been questions about bush's origon of birth or what his legal name was, sure i would have wondered along with everyone else. I would also have had the same feelings if bush did not produce a birth cert. to end the debate and questions.

not if the questions were made up in the first place.

they're pathetic actually.

and it doesn't matter what he provides...

it doesn't matter that he was certified...

the loons will keep on going no matter what.

Uh oh, ad hominem!
And red herring!

All questions are valid. Not all questions are reasonable. Unreasonable questions such as yours won't get answered any time soon. :eusa_drool:

LOL, i was not aware i was asking any questions at all. I made a statement about the OP's theory. Do go and find it.

You, on the other hand, have been the one spouting "answers" and what one should be asking or not asking, thinking or not thinking.

Exactly, so why not make the loons look like loons and produce the birth cirt. and answer all of the loon questions.

The way i look at things, if there is nothing to hide, why hide. If there is nothing to cover up, why try and cover up.

Exactly, so why not make the loons look like loons and produce the birth cirt. and answer all of the loon questions.

The way i look at things, if there is nothing to hide, why hide. If there is nothing to cover up, why try and cover up.

because it HAS been provided.

it doesn't matter to the loons.

and frankly, i don't pander to nutbars and if i were him i'd tell the birfers to stick it.

and frankly, i don't pander to nutbars and if i were him i'd tell the birfers to stick it.

I dont pander to nutbars either, but i would be flying it in their faces as a fuck you. Just me.

I dont pander to nutbars either, but i would be flying it in their faces as a fuck you. Just me.
You must be a nutbar.

I reasonable person would not give in to nutbars. A reasonable person would give the nutbars an ounce of credibility by providing them with anything they ask.

Appeasement gets you more demands, not less.

With Bush it was his college transcripts and then the whole deserter BS, remember they even tried to get a Secretary to claim she typed up letters 50 years earlier. He had to lay out his entire Military record and they still haven't let up even now. Who was it lost their job for fake documents?

Last edited:

With Bush it was his college transcripts and then the whole deserter BS, remember they even tried to get a Secretary to claim she typed up letters 50 years earlier. He had to lay out his entire Military record and they still haven't let up even now. Who was it lost their job for fake documents?

Do we need to get into the Clintons?

Do we need to get into the Clintons?

That is actually part of the point, Obama is the most secretive President we have ever had. And it appears that he is hiding something from his past. Yet because he seems to be the anointed one the questions are off limits. Why?

Why? Because The Followers have all the zeal of religious fanatics. We must not harsh their faith in The One.

Why? Because The Followers have all the zeal of religious fanatics. We must not harsh their faith in The One.

Again, why is this thread in the Political forum?

I think it has been established beyond a shadow of a doubt that the OP is a Looney Tune, and this thread is just more birther bullshit.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back