🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's CNN gun propaganda beaten by reruns

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Evidently nobody cared but the good news is not many witnessed Boy Blunder crying like a pussy and embarrassing the United States.

Obama-CNN gun propaganda beaten in ratings by reruns of Family Guy and American Dad

CNN and leftists really tried to hype the ‘Guns in America’ Obama anti-gun infomercial. Problem for them is, no one cared. In the early days of his presidency, Obama could pull in ratings simply for the novelty of having ‘the first black president’. But those Obama glory days are long gone. Americans have tuned him now no matter how much the media still fawns over him. CNN’s little anti-gun infomercial staring Obama was a big flop in the ratings. It couldn’t even beat reruns of Family Guy or American Dad. Needless to say, Fox News also kicked CNN’s ass during the Obama anti-gun infomercial.

Obama-CNN gun propaganda beaten in ratings by reruns of Family Guy and American Dad

"Obama's CNN gun propaganda beaten by reruns"

lol

The stupidity of most conservatives is remarkable, that they infer this "means" anything.

Is it a "composition fallacy or red herring"? You've pretty much been exposed for what you are

Holding a discussion after the decision has been made and action taken.

Very Obamaesque and why I didn't even bother to give him 2 seconds.

Used-a-bomb.jpg

"Obama's CNN gun propaganda beaten by reruns"

lol

The stupidity of most conservatives is remarkable, that they infer this "means" anything.

Since some liberals are so stupid let me explain:

1. Only CNN was interested enough to air the piece.
2. Almost the entire viewing public did not watch.
3. Shows that people already saw, they considered a better option.
4. Even liberals watched other programming.

I've tried to watch his speeches, but after 5 or so minutes into it. I turn it off. Don't like to be lied too that much.

Let me be clear, me, me, me, I, I, I......heard one you've heard them all
I bet his followers are wacking off through the entire speech.

I could name a couple on here who I'm sure does. :ack-1:
gooeysticky

and they push this poll of how 67% of the people agrees with him, when only something 2Million people watched it . CNN needs to be shunned. they are now the station for Propaganda and misleading the people

How many laws were changed to prevent the next Tim mcveigh attack? Fertilizer sales where changed for one .

The big shootings get all the press, but they ain't the real problem . It's the everyday shooting that adds up to tens of thousands of death per year.

How many laws were changed to prevent the next Tim mcveigh attack? Fertilizer sales where changed for one .

The big shootings get all the press, but they ain't the real problem . It's the everyday shooting that adds up to tens of thousands of death per year.

Fertilizer isn't protected under the Constitution, unless you consider it a freedom of speech right...

Forum List

Back