Obama's college transcripts have been released.

Of course liberals won't believe it unless it is on CNN or NBC, but since they are protectors of the messiah and the democrat party, they would never cover this. So for them it's impossible to prove or disprove.

Even if it's on Al-CNN, bed wetters will distort, contort, obfuscate, or flat out lie about the facts.

The moonbat messiah could sodomize and strangle a 10 year old boy on the WH lawn and the media will blame the kid for seducing the meat muppet faggot, the democrooks will claim the videos are republicrat fakes that have been edited, and the ghetto rats will threaten to burn the cities down if he is prosecuted.

Just so ya know, you can't prove any of that.

Of course liberals won't believe it unless it is on CNN or NBC, but since they are protectors of the messiah and the democrat party, they would never cover this. So for them it's impossible to prove or disprove.

Even if it's on Al-CNN, bed wetters will distort, contort, obfuscate, or flat out lie about the facts.

The moonbat messiah could sodomize and strangle a 10 year old boy on the WH lawn and the media will blame the kid for seducing the meat muppet faggot, the democrooks will claim the videos are republicrat fakes that have been edited, and the ghetto rats will threaten to burn the cities down if he is prosecuted.

Look above,

That's the slimey, disgusting, ilk of the righteous republican party.....trying to pretend they are intelligent..... and holy. :rolleyes:

Fact check has said it is illegal for colleges to release transcripts without the students permission. Most presidents don't release their college transcripts. Bushes were leaked of course. So if Obama wanted to he could have them released but he hides behind the student confidentiality, not unlike his predecessors. I wonder how come Obamas haven't been leaked, no wait, I don't have to wonder. The point now is that this is a red herring, nothing is going to come off it so why bother wasting time talking about it.

Nowhere have I seen anything about what courses he took throughout his college time - or the grades!

Not hard to find out about what some of the courses he took are- there are lots of interviews with college friends and professors available online.

You haven't seen his grades- because like every other President- and Presidential candidate he chose not to voluntarily release them.

And why would he- or any candidate?

Lets just pretend for example that Donald Trump released his college grades- if he got straight 'A''s and one 'D'- the headline tomorrow would be that Donald Trump got a "D" in college.

So it goes. We have seen several candidates transcripts leaked- and nothing good for the candidate came of any of those leaks.

So the 'author' of the crap posted in the OP is some RWNJ named "Dean James III".

Its obvious now that what he posted was a lie.

But all of the fellow RWNJ's will continue to lap up the crap that "Dean Jones III" spews out- the RW equivalent of

images

What continues to amaze me is the dearth of those who actually claim to have taken courses with Obama. Not a single one has shown up as of today.

So, he was the editor of some big-shot college newspaper. Where are the people who worked there with him?

Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released – What They Say Could Get Him Impeached | USA Politics Today
won't let me paste and copy the story.
Basically says Barry lied to the college and claimed foreign citizenship in order to qualify for a grant granted only to foreign kids.

I gotta ask one more time. Why is every RWNJ thread a complete lie?

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

They actually believe they have choices in their nominations..

Silly far left drones!

What ever I might think about who is nominated, it doesn't change the fact that this OP is a lie, and that almost every right wing thread is based on lies.

What continues to amaze me is the dearth of those who actually claim to have taken courses with Obama. Not a single one has shown up as of today.

So, he was the editor of some big-shot college newspaper. Where are the people who worked there with him?

You disappoint me Longknife. Occasionally you post something that really is informative and it appears that you have taken a few minutes to read before you post.

Your post here is just embarrassingly ignorant- this is just a sampling of dozen's of interviews with classmates of his

From his Occidental days:
President-elect Obama and his years as a local college student - Media City Groove
In [Professor] Boesche's European politics class, Sulzer said he was impressed at how few notes Obama took. "Where I had five pages, Barry had probably a paragraph of the pithiest, tightest prose you'd ever see.... It was very short, very sweet. Obviously somebody almost Clintonesque in being able to sum a whole lot of concepts and place them into a succinct written style."

From Columbia

Michael J. Wolf, Classmate

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”

From Harvard Law Review

Robin West, Contributor, Harvard Law Review
Foreword: Taking Freedom Seriously; West, Robin. 104 Harv. L. Rev. 43 (1990-1991)

And when, in an unusual move, he selected a young woman from a non-Ivy League law school to fill one of the Review's most prestigious slots, she produced an essay focused on individual responsibilities as much as on liberties, which criticized both conservative judges and feminist scholars.

"I was very surprised and honored to receive the invitation, of course, as I was teaching at Maryland Law School at the time, and the Forward typically is extended to more established scholars at 'top' law schools," wrote Robin West, now a professor and associate dean at Georgetown Law Center, in an e-mail to Politico. While other articles are selected by the Review's editors as a group, the Forward is solicited by a smaller band led by the Review president.

West worked closely with Obama on her piece, she said, recalling him as gracious and helpful, if a bit polite, even formal: "He would always ask first about my baby," she recalled.

Obama "clearly agreed with me at the time that a shift in constitutional thinking from a rights-based discourse to one that centered [on] responsibility and duties ... would be a good thing," West told Politico. "Partly because of those conversations, I don't find it surprising at all that Sen. Obama's speeches are often marked by calls to spark a sense of responsibility, rather than a sense of grievance."

Federal Judge Michael W. McConnell, Contributor, Harvard Law Review
Article: The origins and historical understanding of free exercise of religion; McConnell, Michael W. 103 Harv. L. Rev. 1409 (1989-1990)
Once a piece is set, the president also sends a letter or fax and makes a follow-up phone call to each author. Federal Judge Michael W. McConnell, who was nominated by George W. Bush and has frequently been mentioned as one of Bush's potential Supreme Court nominees, recalls receiving one such letter and call in early 1990 for his article "The Origins and Historical Understanding of Free Exercise of Religion."

McConnell told Politico, "A frequent problem with student editors is that they try to turn an article into something they want it to be. It was striking that Obama didn't do that. He tried to make it better from my point of view." McConnell was impressed enough to urge the University of Chicago Law School to seek Obama out as an academic prospect.

Vicki Schultz, Contributor, Harvard Law Review
Telling Stories about Women and Work: Judicial Interpretations of Sex Segregation in the Workplace in Title VII Cases Raising the Lack of Interest Argument; Schultz, Vicki. 103 Harv. L. Rev. 1749 (1989-1990)
Yale professor Vicki Schultz, then an assistant professor at the University of Wisconsin law school, wrote a lengthy article for the June 1990 issue titled "Telling Stories About Women and Work" that compared how the courts handled sexual and racial discrimination cases. She was concerned that "some African-American scholars might be offended by the comparison," but says Obama was "incredibly reassuring and smart and nonideological" about the way he approached the piece.

You disappoint me Longknife. Occasionally you post something that really is informative and it appears that you have taken a few minutes to read before you post.

Your post here is just embarrassingly ignorant- this is just a sampling of dozen's of interviews with classmates of his

President-elect Obama and his years as a local college student - Media City Groove
In [Professor] Boesche's European politics class, Sulzer said he was impressed at how few notes Obama took. "Where I had five pages, Barry had probably a paragraph of the pithiest, tightest prose you'd ever see.... It was very short, very sweet. Obviously somebody almost Clintonesque in being able to sum a whole lot of concepts and place them into a succinct written style."

From Columbia

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”

From Harvard Law Review

Foreword: Taking Freedom Seriously; West, Robin. 104 Harv. L. Rev. 43 (1990-1991)

And when, in an unusual move, he selected a young woman from a non-Ivy League law school to fill one of the Review's most prestigious slots, she produced an essay focused on individual responsibilities as much as on liberties, which criticized both conservative judges and feminist scholars.

"I was very surprised and honored to receive the invitation, of course, as I was teaching at Maryland Law School at the time, and the Forward typically is extended to more established scholars at 'top' law schools," wrote Robin West, now a professor and associate dean at Georgetown Law Center, in an e-mail to Politico. While other articles are selected by the Review's editors as a group, the Forward is solicited by a smaller band led by the Review president.

West worked closely with Obama on her piece, she said, recalling him as gracious and helpful, if a bit polite, even formal: "He would always ask first about my baby," she recalled.

Obama "clearly agreed with me at the time that a shift in constitutional thinking from a rights-based discourse to one that centered [on] responsibility and duties ... would be a good thing," West told Politico. "Partly because of those conversations, I don't find it surprising at all that Sen. Obama's speeches are often marked by calls to spark a sense of responsibility, rather than a sense of grievance."

Article: The origins and historical understanding of free exercise of religion; McConnell, Michael W. 103 Harv. L. Rev. 1409 (1989-1990)
Once a piece is set, the president also sends a letter or fax and makes a follow-up phone call to each author. Federal Judge Michael W. McConnell, who was nominated by George W. Bush and has frequently been mentioned as one of Bush's potential Supreme Court nominees, recalls receiving one such letter and call in early 1990 for his article "The Origins and Historical Understanding of Free Exercise of Religion."

McConnell told Politico, "A frequent problem with student editors is that they try to turn an article into something they want it to be. It was striking that Obama didn't do that. He tried to make it better from my point of view." McConnell was impressed enough to urge the University of Chicago Law School to seek Obama out as an academic prospect.

Telling Stories about Women and Work: Judicial Interpretations of Sex Segregation in the Workplace in Title VII Cases Raising the Lack of Interest Argument; Schultz, Vicki. 103 Harv. L. Rev. 1749 (1989-1990)
Yale professor Vicki Schultz, then an assistant professor at the University of Wisconsin law school, wrote a lengthy article for the June 1990 issue titled "Telling Stories About Women and Work" that compared how the courts handled sexual and racial discrimination cases. She was concerned that "some African-American scholars might be offended by the comparison," but says Obama was "incredibly reassuring and smart and nonideological" about the way he approached the piece.
Good grief.....thought you asked him to look it up. Did you really need to c/p all of that?

From Columbia

From Harvard Law Review

Good grief.....thought you asked him to look it up. Did you really need to c/p all of that?

Don't read it you don't want to see it.

When I confront stupid Birther inspired lies, I like to confront them with the facts- and they never bother to look anything up.

From Columbia

From Harvard Law Review

Don't read it you don't want to see it.

When I confront stupid Birther inspired lies, I like to confront them with the facts- and they never bother to look anything up.
Oh, I agree....just a lot of thumb-scrolling :D

Fact check has said it is illegal for colleges to release transcripts without the students permission. Most presidents don't release their college transcripts. Bushes were leaked of course. So if Obama wanted to he could have them released but he hides behind the student confidentiality, not unlike his predecessors. I wonder how come Obamas haven't been leaked, no wait, I don't have to wonder. The point now is that this is a red herring, nothing is going to come off it so why bother wasting time talking about it.
It's only fair that if they're going to leak conservative transcripts they should leak Liberal ones as well.

My, my...you have quite the twisted imagination......it DOES just stay in your imagination, I hope.

Forum List

Back