Obama's college transcripts have been released.

Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released – What They Say Could Get Him Impeached | USA Politics Today
won't let me paste and copy the story.
Basically says Barry lied to the college and claimed foreign citizenship in order to qualify for a grant granted only to foreign kids.

Conservatives are so gullible

Capture.PNG

Obama had to apply for the Illinois Bar. He had to submit all of his transcripts. Why doesn't someone go to them to find his transcript?

Of course you would believe the guy sitting in his underwear copying and pasting this to his blog.

Fact check has said it is illegal for colleges to release transcripts without the students permission. Most presidents don't release their college transcripts. Bushes were leaked of course. So if Obama wanted to he could have them released but he hides behind the student confidentiality, not unlike his predecessors. I wonder how come Obamas haven't been leaked, no wait, I don't have to wonder. The point now is that this is a red herring, nothing is going to come off it so why bother wasting time talking about it.
It's only fair that if they're going to leak conservative transcripts they should leak Liberal ones as well.

Yeah- crooks who illegally obtain transcripts are very concerned about what is 'fair'.

LOL....meanwhile- Gore's were leaked at the same time Bush's transcripts were leaked.

I mean for those folks who are interested in those thingies called facts.

Why do these ignorant white wingers assume a black man like Obama is supposed to justify himself and prove himself to them? They are drips. Obama is so much more.
They just assume that because he's black and they are white, it's the "natural order" of things.

I guess Syr considers this right wing falsehoods that we just accept without question.Ghost Student: Obama's Columbia 30th Reunion and NO Classmate Remembers Seeing Him | Restoring Liberty.....

There is an oft repeated argument about Obamas roommate and one essay attributed to him but that is it, nada...........

I am sure this won't go down well either.

In 2008, Harvard Law classmate, law review colleague remembered Obama as ‘a pretty cold fish’

Both Obama and dems are pros at rewriting history so it is not surprising that any blemishes to Obamas biography have been air brushed away by liberal sycophants.

I guess Syr considers this right wing falsehoods that we just accept without question.Ghost Student: Obama's Columbia 30th Reunion and NO Classmate Remembers Seeing Him | Restoring Liberty.....

There is an oft repeated argument about Obamas roommate and one essay attributed to him but that is it, nada...........

In 2008, Harvard Law classmate, law review colleague remembered Obama as ‘a pretty cold fish’

Both Obama and dems are pros at rewriting history so it is not surprising that any blemishes to Obamas biography have been air brushed away by liberal sycophants.
So he was there. Only he was a "pretty cold fish".

Why do ass-wipes think Obama owes them something? It's why white officers shoot young blacks. Because they feel they have the right.

Racist white wingers feel every black should "explain" because that's the "natural order" of things. Blacks are supposed to answer to whites.

Well, I got news for you. Obama is a success and you white wingers are unmemorable pantie stains.

Sorry white boy. If I was Obama I would hold a news conference just to say "I was thinking about releasing my transcripts but I changed my mind. That is all."

Well, I learned something today.

Just how absolutely amazing it is to see so many opposing responses to a thread.

At least the thread has interested some.

Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released – What They Say Could Get Him Impeached | USA Politics Today
Basically says Barry lied to the college and claimed foreign citizenship in order to qualify for a grant granted only to foreign kids.

And where are those records? When you click on the link in the OP, this is their source article

"In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has Released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College."

BREAKING: OBAMA COLLEGE RECORDS RELEASED-FINANCIAL AID AS A FOREIGNER!

Which cites an article that is IDENTICAL to an April Fools joke from 2009

"In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has Released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College."

April 1, 2009

Was Obama Born in the USA?

Sigh.

It never occurred to you to fact check any of it. Did it?

Well, I learned something today.

Just how absolutely amazing it is to see so many opposing responses to a thread.

At least the thread has interested some.

I'm more interested in the mindless support for the OP from lemmings that didn't fact check a thing.

OR... The college transcripts are true and he was born in Kenya with the name Barry Soetoro. The fact that he wouldn't release his records was always a red flag to anyone with an intellect.
When going for the Bar Exam, I believe one of the questions was, "have you ever been known under another name?" He answered no and that was a lie. He was known as Barry Soetoro.

Did he ever get his name changed legally? Who in the hell is now? Obama or Soetoro? Which lie is not a lie?

Think of all the important documents he signed with "Obama". All of those EO's and legislation should be considered null and void.

Good work on the part of the person who got this information out. So, Libs, maybe birthers are more intelligent than the sheeples who just saw color and voted for that...

And where are those records? When you click on the link in the OP, this is their source article

BREAKING: OBAMA COLLEGE RECORDS RELEASED-FINANCIAL AID AS A FOREIGNER!

Which cites an article that is IDENTICAL to an April Fools joke from 2009

April 1, 2009

Was Obama Born in the USA?

Sigh.

It never occurred to you to fact check any of it. Did it?
Fact check what? How? He wanted those records kept secret. Wonder Why?

Of course liberals won't believe it unless it is on CNN or NBC, but since they are protectors of the messiah and the democrat party, they would never cover this. So for them it's impossible to prove or disprove.
Of course Repubs will always believe it without any proof. If I said he was extraterrestrial, they'd insist it was true and only liberals needed to see it on CNN.
You believe he was "Obama" during college with no proof.

Forum List

Back