Obama's daughters living lavish lifestyle at tax payer expense.

So on the one hand we have the IRS punishing conservatives and on the other doling out your tax money for this nonsense.

Obama's Daughter Living Lavish Lifestyles Like Their Mom: He is Furious After Personal Info Leaks Out -
Might I suggest an extra heavy dosage of:

butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1-1024x423.jpg

Sounds like she may be a little trampish like the Bush daughters. She was caught doing Beer Bongs lol

-Geaux

Sounds like she may be a little trampish like the Bush daughters. She was caught doing Beer Bongs lol

-Geaux
Lol the Bush daughters are a "little" trampish like Bristol Palin has a "little" trouble using condoms

If I recall, one of the Bush's showed her shaved toto :banana:

-Geaux

A picture of the Bush like party girl went viral. Seems Obama's daughter has a penchant for beer bongs. WIth (2) parents like she has, amazing she's not on suicide watch

-Geaux

So on the one hand we have the IRS punishing conservatives and on the other doling out your tax money for this nonsense.

Obama's Daughter Living Lavish Lifestyles Like Their Mom: He is Furious After Personal Info Leaks Out -

Why are you so fixated about getting fucked in the ass?
You are such a weird poster...

:cuckoo:
Just a lot smarter than you.

Why are you so fixated about getting fucked in the ass?
You are such a weird poster...

Just a lot smarter than you.
Yeah butt sex jokes are so wise...

so is the mommy-in-law for a built in baby sitter.

we'll be shocked at the amount of money these people has hosed us taxpayers down for.

Forum List

Back