Obama's Economy FAIL- 0.0% GDP Growth In The First Quarter

Most of them don't. Most of them are baby boomers who've retired.

um wrong again idiot. you just cant stop lying to YOURSELF HUH?
record numbers of WORKING-AGE AMERICANS arent participating in the Labor Market
You're too fucking stupid for words. They're record numbers because we have a record high number of people 62 and older, which is growing at a rate of about 10,000 every day.

Meanwhile, there have been over 7 million people retire since Obama became president.

Social Security Beneficiary Statistics

you are a joke. seriously when are you going to post a fact?
I really don't need you to accept my facts as facts for them to be facts. :itsok:

um but they arent dummy. that's the problem.
Spits the idiot who actually stated the retired folks are "not a factor in the rate of labor force participation."

You clearly have no fucking clue what a fact even looks like.

:lmao:

what is truly sad is the smug arrogant way with which you make a complete fool of yourself trying to dismiss others as ignorant of facts when you are either; willingly ignorant of facts; or just ignorant.
either way it's embarrassing watching you

um wrong again idiot. you just cant stop lying to YOURSELF HUH?
record numbers of WORKING-AGE AMERICANS arent participating in the Labor Market
You're too fucking stupid for words. They're record numbers because we have a record high number of people 62 and older, which is growing at a rate of about 10,000 every day.

Meanwhile, there have been over 7 million people retire since Obama became president.

I really don't need you to accept my facts as facts for them to be facts. :itsok:

Spits the idiot who actually stated the retired folks are "not a factor in the rate of labor force participation."

i backed it up

you're a clown

retirees are not counted in the labor force you dullard; hence they are not a factor in the rate of labor force participation; which counts working-age people. population increases would have made up for retiring workers
This may just be the dumbest post I ever read on this forum ... and that saying A LOT.

Retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate?? Are you fucking nuts???

Don't answer -- your post answered that question answered for you.

ok here is the Bureau of Labor Statistics own website; show me where retirees are counted genius. then; if you're a man. come back and apologize ok?

www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

may i direct your attention about halfway down the page leftard? to the paragraph titled "Who is Not Counted In The Labor Force"???

3rd sentence
You fucking rightard. You said they're not a factor in the labor force participation rate. You really can't get any dumber.

retirees are not counted in the labor force you dullard; hence they are not a factor in the rate of labor force participation; which counts working-age people. population increases would have made up for retiring workers
This may just be the dumbest post I ever read on this forum ... and that saying A LOT.

Retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate?? Are you fucking nuts???

ok here is the Bureau of Labor Statistics own website; show me where retirees are counted genius. then; if you're a man. come back and apologize ok?

may i direct your attention about halfway down the page leftard? to the paragraph titled "Who is Not Counted In The Labor Force"???

3rd sentence
You fucking rightard. You said they're not a factor in the labor force participation rate. You really can't get any dumber.

you wont look huh?

once again; an article on people collecting SS isnt relevant; they arent part of the labor force

lol

i cant read leftard; please direct me to the part of your source that confirms retirees are part of the labor force?

3rd sentence
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Now you're trying to conflate the labor force with the labor force participation rate to mask your idiocy??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You said retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate.

they arent the reason the labor market participation rate is down

because unlike you; i'm a man and not a coward; i'll tell you that they are less than 1/4 of the reason for the 40-year low in labor market participation

i cant read leftard; please direct me to the part of your source that confirms retirees are part of the labor force?
I never said that, you flaming imbecile. What I am saying is that the dumbest thing I ever read here is your moronic claim that retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate.

What do you think the labor force participation rate is comprised of??

3rd sentence
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

ur right dummy; the
Now you're trying to conflate the labor force with the labor force participation rate to mask your idiocy??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You said retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate.

you're right dummy the labor market has nothing to do with the labor froce participation rate!!

lmao

cuckoo cuckoo!

I never said that, you flaming imbecile. What I am saying is that the dumbest thing I ever read here is your moronic claim that retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate.

What do you think the labor force participation rate is comprised of??

people in the labor force leftard

i backed it up

you're a clown
You backed up shit, you idiot. You backed up retired folks are not in the labor force, which no one was contesting.

meanwhile, your idiotic claim that retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate remains the dumbest nonsense I've ever read here.

You're clearly out of your league.

i backed it up

you're a clown
You backed up shit, you idiot. You backed up retired folks are not in the labor force, which no one was contesting.

meanwhile, your idiotic claim that retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate remains the dumbest nonsense I've ever read here.

You're clearly out of your league.

um yes you did contest it

what a loser

Forum List

Back