Obama's Economy FAIL- 0.0% GDP Growth In The First Quarter

they arent the reason the labor market participation rate is down

because unlike you; i'm a man and not a coward; i'll tell you that they are less than 1/4 of the reason for the 40-year low in labor market participation
The not in labor force category grew by 13 million under Obama. There have been over 7 million baby boomers retire over that same period.

Suffice it to say, the word of an imbecile who actually thinks retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate is the last person whose word I would accept.

You say you're a man ... are ya man enough yet to admit you're a fucking retard? Whether you comprehend this or not -- retired folks are absolutely a factor in the labor force participation rate.

because unlike you; i'm a man and not a coward; i'll tell you that they are less than 1/4 of the reason for the 40-year low in labor market participation
The not in labor force category grew by 13 million under Obama. There have been over 7 million baby boomers retire over that same period.

Suffice it to say, the word of an imbecile who actually thinks retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate is the last person whose word I would accept.

You say you're a man ... are ya man enough yet to admit you're a fucking retard? Whether you comprehend this or not -- retired folks are absolutely a factor in the labor force participation rate.
LOL

simple question there sparky,is the economy clicking away in a good fashion or are we still slogging along,with many ups and downs.
Its a simple question even for you.

LOL

simple question there sparky,is the economy clicking away in a good fashion or are we still slogging along,with many ups and downs.

SIMPLE MIND; "simple" question

it's "clicking away" if you a left-wing idiot not man enough to count the victims of your failed agenda

yes you arent a man leftard; because you cant admit retiring boomers arent the reason for a 40-year low in the LFPR

LOL

it's "clicking away" if you a left-wing idiot not man enough to count the victims of your failed agenda
Who are you directing this post too?
I think you are confused

Good lord. Obama can't do anything right, well, unless you consider the unpatriotic agenda- a transformation of success

-Geaux
-----------------------

The Atlanta Fed's GDPNow model forecast for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the first quarter of 2015 has been downgraded once again... to 0.0 percent on April 1, down from 2.3 percent on Feb 13th.

Following this morning's construction spending release from the U.S. Census Bureau, the nowcast for real residential investment growth increased from -1.1 percent to 1.8 percent. This was more than offset by declines in the nowcasts for real nonresidential structures investment growth (-19.3 percent to -22.5 percent) and real state and local government spending growth (0.3 percent to -0.8 percent)

It s Official Fed Sees 0.0 GDP Growth In The First Quarter Zero Hedge

Oh dear!

The economy must fail crowd chimes in

Want to go over all quarters since Obama became President?
Record number of people on welfare? Outspent all presidents combined? Yeah Obama is great lol.

Moving the economic goalpost already?

If you are willing to stand up for the rights of working Americans, I will listen
But to do everything you can to hold down worker protections and wages and then gloating because more workers require welfare does not cut it
No you stating that the economy is great, while record number of people are on welfare is bullshit. I am right for calling you on it.

Again are you willing to do anything but gloat about it?

Supply side economic policies have been in effect for 30 years....seems you are ready to start tearing them down
LOL! Yeah Reagan has been president and Republicans have controlled Congress since 1980!
You're such a loser, nutjobber.

IF after 8 years of your Party having majority rule, there are 14 million more on food stamps then there were when the last guy left office; record numbers not participating in the Labor Market; RECORD numbers on some kind of federal disability like SSDI, the income equality gap is higher than EVER; and Poverty is at a FIFTY YEAR HIGH; and you want to call that an economy "clicking away"........................there is just no getting through to brainwashing that bad

Progressive rule: the very richest are richer than ever; the poorest are poorer than ever. corporations are making record profits while the "47%" have it rougher than ever

hurray for the Party for the common man!!

lol libs are such self-deceiving losers!

LOL

I think you are confused

yes i must have thought Faun posed this question

sorry

IF after 8 years of your Party having majority rule, there are 14 million more on food stamps then there were when the last guy left office; record numbers not participating in the Labor Market; RECORD numbers on some kind of federal disability like SSDI, the income equality gap is higher than EVER; and Poverty is at a FIFTY YEAR HIGH; and you want to call that an economy "clicking away"........................there is just no getting through to brainwashing that bad

LOL

simple question there sparky,

LOL

I think you are confused

yes i must have thought Faun posed this question

sorry
No worries,I just don't want to be confused with the brain dead apologist that infect this place.

I really don't need you to accept my facts as facts for them to be facts. :itsok:

um but they arent dummy. that's the problem.
Spits the idiot who actually stated the retired folks are "not a factor in the rate of labor force participation."

You clearly have no fucking clue what a fact even looks like.

:lmao:

i backed it up

you're a clown
You backed up shit, you idiot. You backed up retired folks are not in the labor force, which no one was contesting.

meanwhile, your idiotic claim that retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate remains the dumbest nonsense I've ever read here.

You're clearly out of your league.

um yes you did contest it

what a loser
Nope, I never said retired folks are in the labor force. How sad are you that you're reduced to lying about what I said because you're too embarrassed about what you said?

um but they arent dummy. that's the problem.
Spits the idiot who actually stated the retired folks are "not a factor in the rate of labor force participation."

You clearly have no fucking clue what a fact even looks like.

:lmao:

i backed it up

you're a clown
You backed up shit, you idiot. You backed up retired folks are not in the labor force, which no one was contesting.

meanwhile, your idiotic claim that retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate remains the dumbest nonsense I've ever read here.

You're clearly out of your league.

um yes you did contest it

what a loser
Nope, I never said retired folks are in the labor force. How sad are you that you're reduced to lying about what I said because you're too embarrassed about what you said?

lol!1
the last thing I need to be is embarrassed
you are a sad and most pathetic apologist for Progressive failure
yes it's so much easier to say things are going well when you refuse to count your victims

seriously you need to take a walk outside

retirees are not counted in the labor force you dullard; hence they are not a factor in the rate of labor force participation; which counts working-age people. population increases would have made up for retiring workers
This may just be the dumbest post I ever read on this forum ... and that saying A LOT.

Retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate?? Are you fucking nuts???

Don't answer -- your post answered that question answered for you.

ok here is the Bureau of Labor Statistics own website; show me where retirees are counted genius. then; if you're a man. come back and apologize ok?

www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

may i direct your attention about halfway down the page leftard? to the paragraph titled "Who is Not Counted In The Labor Force"???

3rd sentence
You fucking rightard. You said they're not a factor in the labor force participation rate. You really can't get any dumber.

you wont look huh?
You need to look to know?? How dumb are you? Oh well, here ya go...

Labor Force Participation Rate

labor force as a percent of the civilian noninstitutional population.

BLS Glossary

... now then. .. do you think retired folks are, or are not, counted in the civilian noninstitutional population?

If you answer no, you are an imbecile. If you answer yes, you are calling yourself an imbecile for claiming earlier that retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate.

So which is it?

:dance:

LOL

That's hardly a simple question since there are many factors and even opinions which contribute to such an answer.

I leave the answer to the Conference Board's consumer confidence index which is above 100 and the highest it's been since 2007, before the Great Recession.

yes you arent a man leftard; because you cant admit retiring boomers arent the reason for a 40-year low in the LFPR
Yet more lies. Sad how you are reduced to lying after you're shown to be a complete fucking retard. At any rate, I never said baby boomers are "the reason" that rate is as low as it is. I said it's a big factor of it. I also pointed out that over the course of Obama's presidency, 13 million have been added to the not in labor force category and 7 million are baby boomers who retired and are now in that category.

This may just be the dumbest post I ever read on this forum ... and that saying A LOT.

Retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate?? Are you fucking nuts???

Don't answer -- your post answered that question answered for you.

ok here is the Bureau of Labor Statistics own website; show me where retirees are counted genius. then; if you're a man. come back and apologize ok?

www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

may i direct your attention about halfway down the page leftard? to the paragraph titled "Who is Not Counted In The Labor Force"???

3rd sentence
You fucking rightard. You said they're not a factor in the labor force participation rate. You really can't get any dumber.

you wont look huh?
You need to look to know?? How dumb are you? Oh well, here ya go...

Labor Force Participation Rate

labor force as a percent of the civilian noninstitutional population.

BLS Glossary

... now then. .. do you think retired folks are, or are not, counted in the civilian noninstitutional population?

If you answer no, you are an imbecile. If you answer yes, you are calling yourself an imbecile for claiming earlier that retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate.

So which is it?

:dance:

YAWN; i said and is still say retirees arent counted in the labor force; because they arent

i said and i stil say retiring workers arent responsible for the 40-year low in LFPR; because they arent

you're going to have to do better than that

Yet more lies. Sad how you are reduced to lying after you're shown to be a complete fucking retard. At any rate, I never said baby boomers are "the reason" that rate is as low as it is. I said it's a big factor of it. I also pointed out that over the course of Obama's presidency, 13 million have been added to the not in labor force category and 7 million are baby boomers who retired and are now in that category.

YAWN; demographic changes account for less than half of the change in labor market participation.

you are going to have to do better

try again

LOL

That's hardly a simple question since there are many factors and even opinions which contribute to such an answer.

I leave the answer to the Conference Board's consumer confidence index which is above 100 and the highest it's been since 2007, before the Great Recession.

which means you proved things have not been this good since republicans ran things; including all of the last 6 years

wow genius; you said a mouthful!!

lol

Forum List

Back