Obama's Economy FAIL- 0.0% GDP Growth In The First Quarter

um wrong again idiot. you just cant stop lying to YOURSELF HUH?
record numbers of WORKING-AGE AMERICANS arent participating in the Labor Market

You do understand that I don't believe that bullshit. Right?
You got Craigs List? Look on there tell me how many jobs listed for your area?
Fucking tell me there aren't any jobs. I know better. You just don't have the skills to fill them.

??? lmao!1

Craigslist?

what an idiot!

liberals are just laughable!! if the economy is so great why are there more than 14 MILLION MORE on food stamps in obama's SEVENTH YEAR then there were when Bush left office?

I
When welfare roles diminish you can talk, but when record number are on welfare. The economy isn't booming.

That's what you expect our job creators to be looking for eh? Employees who for the past two years have been collecting welfare. LMAO

You are fucking ridiculous if that's your criteria for a "booming economy". Lots of low wage Jobs for welfare recipients.

What kind of jobs you see being created that employees welfare recipients. And pays low wages.

This should be interesting.
The Obama economy, low paying jobs. Yeah Obama!

To stupid to answer a simple question. In case you missed it (which no doubt you did) if you have skills and education in this country, there is lots of employment opportunity.

I can't help it that your kind doesn't bring to the job market the skills they (job creators) are looking for. That's on you. Not Obama.
But still, what kind of jobs should the job creators be creating to employ low wage, no skill welfare recipients?
Seeing as how you measure your success by having a low wage, no skill job Do you have one of them?
No where near as stupid as yourself, the economy sucks. What is Obama doing? Busy making sure America is split, working on the queer agenda, he is a great gun salesman, is making sure Iran gets a nuclear bomb, throwing dinner parties for failed parents. He isn't working on the economy. Until the welfare recipient numbers decline, there is no recovery.

:lmao:

We're at full employment and you righties are still bitching.

:lmao:

You're never happy.
Full employment? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're an idiot.
You brain-dead cons crack me up. You don't know shit, do ya?

Jobs report: Have we finally reached full employment?

Determining the natural rate of unemployment is a tough task. The current official unemployment rate sits at 5.7%, versus an average of 6.1% over the past 25 years. In its most recent estimate, the Federal Reserve has placed full employment at somewhere between 5.2% and 5.5%, which means that it’s possible, though unlikely, that the economy will officially hit that mark tomorrow.

great stupid!! when do the record numbers not participating in the Labor Market start working then?
Most of them don't. Most of them are baby boomers who've retired.

You're too fucking stupid for words. They're record numbers because we have a record high number of people 62 and older, which is growing at a rate of about 10,000 every day.

Meanwhile, there have been over 7 million people retire since Obama became president.

Social Security Beneficiary Statistics

what kind of brainwashd losers brag about "job growth" in jobs that you are still eligible to receive food stamps?

Full employment? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're an idiot.

Determining the natural rate of unemployment is a tough task. The current official unemployment rate sits at 5.7%, versus an average of 6.1% over the past 25 years. In its most recent estimate, the Federal Reserve has placed full employment at somewhere between 5.2% and 5.5%, which means that it’s possible, though unlikely, that the economy will officially hit that mark tomorrow.

great stupid!! when do the record numbers not participating in the Labor Market start working then?

You're too fucking stupid for words. They're record numbers because we have a record high number of people 62 and older, which is growing at a rate of about 10,000 every day.

Meanwhile, there have been over 7 million people retire since Obama became president.

you are a joke. seriously when are you going to post a fact?

retirees are not counted in the labor force you dullard; hence they are not a factor in the rate of labor force participation; which counts working-age people. population increases would have made up for retiring workers

I
When welfare roles diminish you can talk, but when record number are on welfare. The economy isn't booming.

That's what you expect our job creators to be looking for eh? Employees who for the past two years have been collecting welfare. LMAO

You are fucking ridiculous if that's your criteria for a "booming economy". Lots of low wage Jobs for welfare recipients.

What kind of jobs you see being created that employees welfare recipients. And pays low wages.

To stupid to answer a simple question. In case you missed it (which no doubt you did) if you have skills and education in this country, there is lots of employment opportunity.

I can't help it that your kind doesn't bring to the job market the skills they (job creators) are looking for. That's on you. Not Obama.
But still, what kind of jobs should the job creators be creating to employ low wage, no skill welfare recipients?
Seeing as how you measure your success by having a low wage, no skill job Do you have one of them?
No where near as stupid as yourself, the economy sucks. What is Obama doing? Busy making sure America is split, working on the queer agenda, he is a great gun salesman, is making sure Iran gets a nuclear bomb, throwing dinner parties for failed parents. He isn't working on the economy. Until the welfare recipient numbers decline, there is no recovery.
Well maybe it sucks for you. :dunno: You should get out of your cardboard box home more often. For many others the economy is humming. Consumer confidence north of 100...

Consumer Confidence Index The Conference Board

the percentage of people IN THE LABOR FORCE; which again; DOES NOT COUNT RETIREES; is at the lowest level in 40 years

it doesnt matter how many retired because once they do they arent part of the equation
you left-wingers are just jokes

pathetic

I really don't need you to accept my facts as facts for them to be facts. :itsok:

the labor force participation rate is the ratio of the number of people who could be working, could be PART OF THE LABOR FORCE, over the number of people that are. retirees arent counted as part of the labor force.

I really don't need you to accept my facts as facts for them to be facts. :itsok:

um but they arent dummy. that's the problem.

here is a REAL fact leftard; as opposed to the stuff you distort to mind-phuk yourself:

more older Americans then ever are choosing NOT to retire but to remain working.
so if the percentage of those COUNTED as in the labor force is at a forty-year low; it isnt because of people retiring

I

Well maybe it sucks for you. :dunno: You should get out of your cardboard box home more often. For many others the economy is humming. Consumer confidence north of 100...

Continuing to constantly suck Obama's pecker is not really a job. Obama really needs to tell you the truth for once.

retirees are not counted in the labor force you dullard; hence they are not a factor in the rate of labor force participation; which counts working-age people. population increases would have made up for retiring workers
This may just be the dumbest post I ever read on this forum ... and that saying A LOT.

Retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate?? Are you fucking nuts???

Don't answer -- your post answered that question for you.

Last edited:
Also how do you mesh that nonsense with the other nonsense you idiots spew about global warming?

In case you missed it, the thread topic was the slowing of the economy in the first quarter of this year. I say and a great many others say that weather was a factor in the slow down. Did you look at the drop in housing starts in the NE and MW?

Are you trying to claim that a large drop in something as expensive as housing wouldn't influence the economic outcome over a given time frame?

If that is what you are claiming, you must of took a double dose of stupid pills this morning. Is that the case?
Hey... I'm asking why people like you blamed Bush's economy but totally ignored HIS weather issues, i.e. WORST hurricane SEASONS... 9/11, dot.com bust but
you are OK to excuse an economy that Obama wanted higher gas prices? He wanted utilities to go bankrupt? He had no problem with skyrocketing utility rates and
he absolutely is in favor of 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes employing 400,000 people going broke!
So tell me how ANY economy could sustain a CEO who wanted the above? And you blame the weather???

I

Continuing to constantly suck Obama's pecker is not really a job. Obama really needs to tell you the truth for once.
Not surprisingly, when the conservative can't defend his idiocy, he shifts gears and reveals his gay fantasies.

This may just be the dumbest post I ever read on this forum ... and that saying A LOT.

Retired folks are not a factor in the labor force participation rate?? Are you fucking nuts???

Don't answer -- your post answered that question answered for you.

ok here is the Bureau of Labor Statistics own website; show me where retirees are counted genius. then; if you're a man. come back and apologize ok?

www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

ok here is the Bureau of Labor Statistics own website; show me where retirees are counted genius. then; if you're a man. come back and apologize ok?

may i direct your attention about halfway down the page leftard? to the paragraph titled "Who is Not Counted In The Labor Force"???

3rd sentence

HEY LIPs like that idiot doesn't know how to use the internet obviously!

Forum List

Back